What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Homosexual frustration and autism

He's having a great time, it's everyone else has the problem.

Selfish

HE. likes.... BIG, p33pee

>his

I'm having trouble deciding which post is worse. Can anyone help?

I'm on chapter 150.

So when on what chapter will it go downhill
Started watching the original anime. It's not bad

The former, but only just.

OH YEAH!@?

Shitty writing.
>OH MY DREAM

he wanted a flying castle or something

He is just a girl who can’t say no.

GRID

it goes downhill during the boat saga, but it's still pretty good. the original anime isn't bad at all; the animation isn't great, however, it's still a solid adaptation on other accounts if you ask me.

fucking nothing. He did nothing wrong REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He wanted to have Gut's micropenis in his anus.

Canonically God made him do it.

He's a godlike king, who everyone thinks is Jesus. He's having the time of his life.

Can’t seem to say it at all

He would have had different fate if he hadn’t gone fuck that princess at the first time he got depressed

It never really goes downhill, it's just that a lot of shit changes and some babies only care for the "MUH MEDIEVAL POLITICS" shit.

Conceited.
Once someone challenged his way of thinking, he broke down worse than anyone else in the story.

Not getting Guts' massive slab of iron. The entire series can be solved with making Griffith the Queen of Falconia and Guts his prince-consort.

He was written to have all of the negative parts of masculinity according to Miura, though most of society favors his form of masculinity. Guts was written to be the opposite, with all positive forms of masculinity according to Miura (and the traits most looked down on by society). So, his douchery is a written to make some kinda point

Subjective but, I think there is a definite quality drop after conviction arc. When Schierke and trolls are introduced.
This guy can have his opinion but regardless

What happens to Puck is fucking unacceptable. Having an endless stream of Chestnut Puck dishing out stupid fucking "jokes" by turning into shit like yoda or a french waiter every fucking page is annoying. Having the "joke" text bubbles sometimes as big or bigger than the actual conversation going on in the panel is stupid. I'm not JUST mad at Miura for not doing leedgy things, it's poor handling of tone that is the worst.
Puck didn't have to turn into a fucking pop culture reference to lighten the tone any of the previous arcs.

One could argue things go downhill once the JRPG party gets going. The story loses that sense of solitude and desperation and instead gains a shred of optimism, which I think turns some people off. That said, there's still a lot of cool shit going on, so it's hard to really say "downhill" so much as just "different".

Both of them have toxic masculinity. Griffith the political sort, Guts the physical sort. Guts actually try to get over most of his bullshit by relying on his friends more. Griffith doesn't.

Guts is extremly physically aggressive but not toxically so, or if it is toxic it is still very helpful to himself and those around him. He uses his pent up wrath to fight evil, and the mental scars from getting raped keeps him from being too sexually aggressive to the point for most of the golden age arc at least he seems about asexual

>toxic masculinity

Hes just a lonely boy

reddit has leaked over

>gains a shred of optimism, which I think turns some people off
Well, those people are awful people anyway.

there is nothing wrong with enjoying cynical and incredibly dark media

All berserk is “Toxic Masculinity: the manga” men killing each other, raping women/other men, selling their bodies for war money, hell even the women in the manga have toxic attitudes like jealousy, dependance or worship of their male figure of choice.
That’s just tells you a lot of how Miura is deep down that nerd face.

Eh, I get it. The focus used to be tighter and we got a lot more of Guts shredding shit, which is generally the best part of the manga. Now the focus is broader, which has its pros and cons.

very reddit opinion

It makes me wonder what kind of point Miura was making with the whole Idea of Evil thing, which exists to create more suffering. Maybe he have always hated the audience.

The word you're looking for is cynical. It's a cynical world full of cynical people.

>Maybe he have always hated the audience
Those hiatus are not love declarations, user.

when ge gets the armor.

That's not true, the women in this manga actually are complex, and some of the most benevolent people are the whores Guts met during conviction.
Miura just doesn't portray them as physically stronger than men because that would be ridiculous, but even then some girls have their own strength somehow. Casca is a better warrior than most because of her technique for example, not because of her strength. Flora was wise witch, etc.

When I read Miura's interviews the impression I had from his words is that the guy has a caring and golden heart. He added Puck since the beginning because he said he couldn't handle all the grim stuff all the time. Miura's a softie.