Dragon Ball Super

So everyone agrees Android 17 is the best thing to come out of Super right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGUGQRKygp4
youtu.be/nPFiUdtBNRU
youtube.com/watch?v=K1bOvCHJ6Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The tin can twins and scheming lizard, yeah. Roshi was alright too.

so Frieza's getting ultra instinct tonight, right?

No

Nothing good came out from Super

no, he's basically a non factor
I don't know why they hyped him up and brought him back
Hes had no characters or relationship progression and hasnt done anything cool

Nope

>manga
>Whis said Vegeta already closed the gap between him and Goku
>Golden Freeza is strong enough to casually spar with Blue Goku all night
>meanwhile Toppo is totally matched with Blue Goku's strength until the point the would knock out each other as soon they fight seriously, meaning Toppo has been stronger than Golden Freeza since his introduction, strong enough to be a real threat for Vegeta
>he also has god ki already, no power ups, his energy is already godly

>anime
>Toppo did it way worse against Blue Goku than Golden Freeza, he seems to be weaker than the lizard
>Vegeta is only on Goku-level after achieve its new filler form
>no mention of him being a GoD candidate or having god ki until now
>he will only become a threat for a Goku-level Vegeta and stronger than Golden Freeza after the show acknowledges his GoD candidate position with an edgy power up

wew GoD mode Toppo really seems to be a plot point from the outline, huh? Totally not filler at all

yes, after jiren

No this is

Yeah, 17 making it this far in to the ToP is really awesome and unexpected. I believe that him shining in this arc is in Toriyama's outline and not just Toei wanking of his character, since Toriyama probably thought it was cool to gave him some love after forgetting about him since halfway through the Cell arc, except for his Buu arc cameo.

I miss this arc

Someone have that image of Frieza being fucked?

youtube.com/watch?v=oGUGQRKygp4

They've been spamming this soundtrack way too much recently. I don't think there has been a single episode since the Kefla vs UI Goku fight where it wasn't played.

Vegeta fucked a REAL blue hair so to get even with Bulma after that shit with Goku in DragonBall.

And it's not cheating, Vegeta dies in Buu so marrage ended there.

He's the real MVP of the ToP.

>Hasn't done anything cool

Forgetting Aniraza?

>mfw no breadhan opener

Forgetting who?

>I believe that him shining in this arc is in Toriyama's outline
If the poster made by Toyo is anything go by then yeah

17 got his ass beat on a cellular level

The guy who was overpowering all of U7 until 17 found his weak point and smashed his core.

Son Goku isn't like a regular saiyan because he's mentally retarded
The protagonist of the most popular shounen series is a retard 40 year old man and his manlet friend
They both have kids

>opinion
He's been hella cool.

But the MC of One Piece isn't 40 years old

Kek

Increasing Android 18 screentime is the best thing to come out of Super.

I said most popular shounen
Not most popular shounen in shitty little nippon

>in the manga she dont cook and sucks at board games

No, Zamasu was.

I WANT TO BEAT 18 AT MONOPOLY

Why do people act like TFS actually has influence on the Japanese fanbase?

>caulifla! look, I got a goku toy with my happy meal! yay!

I don't buy 17 being just SSJ3 tier in the manga, Goku looked pretty worried there. However I'm not saying he's SSB tier like in the anime, but he is probably around SSG at full power. Still pretty decent for a tournament where 80% participants are just SSJ2 tier at best.

She always seemed like she'd be a shitty fucking housewife.

18 and him have been the best things in this arc.

Why do you care?

I'm happy that the arc is on this part now for the Funimation dub.

faboyism

T-TOPPO-SAMA??

Did they ever rape people?! I know they are murderers but, did they ever get creative with it. Like you see how 17 choose to use his gun once and not an energy blast. Was different.

So that raises the question, would they go further?

Still more development then Gohan. Plus those scenes in the manga were still cute.

How come broly doesn't get a happy meal?

retards that think that yamcha wasn't always a joke character

I feel like she would get salty at board games incredibly fast when she is losing. She seems like the type who would tilt severely.

How shitty or good will today's episode be Sup Forums?

Freeza's faggot ass is gone so the reaction will be pricesless. So it will be 12/10.

TOPPO-SAMA!! YAMETE KUDASAAAAIII!!

The difference between SS3 and SSG is INSANE. SS3 Goku isn't even SS2 Gotenks tier and Vegetto with his weaker transformation (SS) is stronger than SS3 Gotenks and ultimate Gohan. With SSG being even stronger than Boo arc Vegetto at his peak, 17 could be strong enough to kill SS3 Goku with a dickslap and still job hard to SSG Goku.
We don't even know yet if 17 is stronger than Gohan in the manga

B-BEJIITA-SAMA!! TASUKETEEEE!!

She primarily takes care of Marron. Krillin does the cooking and 18 does the dishes.

youtu.be/nPFiUdtBNRU

good, some news fists on the face of carrot and vegetal

I never figured out why their present day counterparts weren't pure evil like they were in Trunks's time

Gohan looks so good in Piccolo's Gi

Being introduced to kamen rider is the best thing to come out of super for me

Because Krillin showed them humanity and attempted to save them. It's literally the whole reason 17 comes back to fight in the ToP; to pay back what Krillin did.

Who cares, the show is ending soon anyways.

Why do you hate Lord Frieza so much?

>With SSG being even stronger than Boo arc Vegetto at his peak

This is still unconfirmed desu. Goku said fusing with Vegeta would probably not help against Beerus, but neither did SSG. In fact Beerus took virtually no damage from the fight and effortlessly BTFO'd Goku.

Given that Kefla was stomping SSG Goku in base form, it is very likely fusion is stronger than God. Of course, this was only Toei, so not canon until Toyo confirms it.

I take it isn't worth watching

I've screencapped every post like this and I'm posting my compilation of them when he's still in after tonight.

CAULIFLA IT CHANGES ITS HAIR COLOR!! YAAYYYYY

>spoiler image literally shows Frieza not even in Golden anymore, using some ki move in despair

Just save yourself the disappointment and wait for Toyo to fix this arc.

please do

I want to make kale some spaghettios and help her build her lego set!

>shading on toppos nose
why?

Actually it was explained that Gero had early problems with their cyborg mind implants and they were very agreesive. But after more time and work he tied making them more obedient but more powerful. He thought it worked, but they were still rebellious. But he was successful in watering down their agression.

Reminder that if your favorite character is 17 or Trunks you're a faggot.

>Writing worst than tingles
>Hides behind shield every match
>Fighting style as exciting to watch as drying paint
>Coldsteel
Nope.

>not wanting to watch 17's stoning struggle

Yeah it must be hard to take care of a mentally disabled child specially when you're a shitty housewife.

>almost 2018 and yet people still are trying to find coherence and complexity in shounens, the most basic and massified genre of manga.

>Goku said fusing with Vegeta would probably not help against Beerus, but neither did SSG
You got it backwards. If Goku thinks fusion isn't enough to beat someone as strong as the Beerus he conceived but he thinks God would be enough, that just confirms God is stronger than fusion, Beerus being EVEN stronger don't change the fact Goku tasted fusion and God and he thought God was stronger.
Also in the manga Goku literally said he never thought a strength like SSG's was even possible.

It even makes noises Ane-san!

Trunks traveling back in time changed everything. I'm not sure if Android 19 or 20 ever attacked in his timeline, and apparently 17 and 18 in FT timeline were significantly weaker. It doesn't make sense but just accept it as butterfly effect shit and Toriyama writing

Here's what I think will happen:
>Vegeta will knock out Toppo, but with all his energy is unable to move
>Jiren eliminates Vegeta
>17 will start to use his barrier (of hope) to protect Goku and Freeza
>Jiren breaks the barrier, and knocks out 17
>Now it's Goku and Freeza who are the only ones standing for U7 against Jiren (DBH predicted this)
>Goku will fight Freeza after he betrays Goku, while Jiren watches

He bout to Hakai his ass

What if my favorite character is Gotenks?

>So everyone agrees Android 17 is the best thing to come out of Super right?
That's not Sailor Frieza

H-hey kale, can I play with it?

Kefla is nice too

>who would win
>the emperor of the galaxy frieza-sama, after training to achieve a subarashii new form
>or one purple CHADrabbit

makes senses,frieza doesn't have anything to win but a limited and shitty wish.

>Thanks Kale!

It really bothers me how Dyspo's design is just a barely tweaked Beerus

Super and its threads never been the same since they left us.
youtube.com/watch?v=K1bOvCHJ6Fw

See 17 and 18 gave humanity another chance thanks to Kuririn's good heart

What the fuck are you talking about?

You got it wrong. It's unknow if 19 and 20 attacked or not (maybe they did it and Vegeta just destroyed them like in the main timeline, then 17 and 18 appeared and killed the good guys) but future 17 and 18 weren't weaker, that's Trunks' misconception of the androids fighting him seriously in the future. He only thought the present ones are stronger because one of them is enough to beat him effortlessly but they usually fought together in the future, but the special chapter with future Gohan shows that they were holding back and playing with them all time, that's why at the end only 17 is enough to kill Gohan in the manga version. Trunks never heard this so he thought he wasn't that weaker compared to the future androids, but he was.

The very best.

What if the last 3 U7 warriors are Goku, Frieza and 17? would be cool, don't you think? three characters from different races and with different motivations...

If Vegeta save 17 and Frieza I see it possible.

Absolutely YES.

LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

It was explained in kai, Gero stated he had to make adjustments to 17 & 18 to make them less aggressive because they were giving him trouble.

It's going to be Goku, Vegeta and 17

>IT TICKLES

Where is this from?

Why is he so based?

Same for me. I miss Zamasu, Black, Trunks, Mai, Gowasu and the threads we had during that arc.
I never cared about this arc or about any of its new characters.

Yep!