Darling in the FLOPS

***,612位/---,---位 (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

>it's too early
>wait for the nips to wake up

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/167659298
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>***,482位/***,612位 (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

I haven't watched it yet that means its good right?

Why are you posting A3 Poster sales like it means anything?

BTFO Sup Forums shill

Fuck off

Thank you for the complete version.

There are two other threads as well, what's your point?

I meant this desuarchive.org/a/thread/167659298
Fuck off, shit threads aren't allowed

Have you seen this place lately?

Yes, whole year with dead stalkershitter threads was breath of fresh air

I meant in general there are a bunch of shit garbage threads all the time.

The less the better

If only.

Expected, this show is trash

Stalker threads have come back because of this and VEG.

Then why are franxx threads allowed?

This, there don't have to be 10 threads at the same time about this shit

flop flop flop flop

This is an ecchi anime and ecchi anime do not sell,simple

Are we honestly judging this shit by a pre-order points that just came out today?

At least wait for about two weeks to shit-post about on it flopping or not.

what was the last fanservice animu that sold well?

>Sup Forums is even worse than Sup Forums right now

A-1 will swallow the flop and continue, just fire Nishigori. But what about Trigger? Promare and Gridman scrapped?

Franxx is what brought Sup Forums (Fate will bring /vg/ though they seem to preffer own generals.

So its nice to see it crash and burn.

Is it getting a game or what? Why is this so popular?

Same thing happened with Kill la Kill

Because it is Trigger, and Trigger is ex Gainax and TTGL and PnS were super popular with Sup Forums and this show was hyped as Trigger+Khara+Nishigori reimagining NGE

Well, it does it - copying NGE part. Just not to same standart.

ironic weebs are attracted to Trigger titles.

it's like Schrödinger said, "I might seem like a lunatic, but these are not alternatives, but all really happen simultaneously"

we have 21 more episodes and for all we know this original story could all be a government effort to raise their birth rate.

inb4 NTR fags and fake alphas BTFO like yuri fags during Cross Ange airing

spot the buttblasted Kyoanitards

I'm watching both you fucking faggot.

If I miss anything, my bad.

High School DxD BorN (Spring, 2015) - 6,311
Prison School (Summer, 2015) - Summer 4,519
Shinmai Maou no Testament BURST (Fall, 2015) - 3,752

They are doing worse every year.

What does Franxx have anything to do with Sup Forums?? These are Sup Forums shitposters. Franxx has very little normie appeal

At least KLK was fun.
This is just dramashit and still no outstanding animation.

>normie
The irony. Caught you.

Repeat it after me:

NTR in the Flopxx

>upset trigger nigger

> Trigger show
> little normalfag appeal

Get the fuck out please

Maybe LWA, but this show has fucking sex robots and a ton of fanservice you blazing dumbass

It's Nishigori/A1 show not Trigger, only Trigger's input is Imaishi doing supervision for action animation and storyboard for first episode.

Why is A1 be so bad with mechas ?

It did not stop Trigger fags hyping it all the time as Trigger+Khara+Nishigori passion project. Its only when it became evident that it is cheap and generic, people suddenly started talking about A-1 (as if that matters, since A-1 is Nishigori)

A1 really are the worst, aren't they?

That one suffered from BLUEBALLS and BAD WRITING (since Uro left past episode 3 leaving the faggots in charge only a generic plot outline).

A1 matters a lot, you can see how they ruined this show with their laziness. Backgrounds are boring and generic, the animation lines look cheap and shitty and mesh bad with the backgrounds. The plot is boring and the characters are insufferable.

I like it so far.
There are worse studios, A1 is too big and staffs for each show are too different because it's mostly outsourcing and freelancers

A1 does Grancrest Senki and Slow Start this season. If generalizations about studios are wrong in specific cases - such case is A1 as it is pretty much no studio, but just Sony subsidiary hiring freelance staff and subcontracting everything. Depending on budget , conditions and stuff given they can do both great and crap.

For example their Anime no Chikara segment was pretty good.

That said, Trigger animated episodes did not even air yet - but it does not change the generic nature of shows story and cast and its blatant attempts to copy NGE, Aquarion and every other mecha show in the book.

When the love of your life offers you to run away together from an oppressive social reality

you
say
yes

Instead of obeying your superiors into cuckoldry.

Damn, even Evergarden started better.

Nice to know Uro left. I was like wtf Urobuchi is getting worse by the day.

Backgrounds are mostly CGI shit and are done by Khara. Rather that blaming A-1 in general, blame Nishigori as he is in charge of the project or Anipexx in general for manufacturing cheap bait "blockbusters". If you look at credits, you `ll see that pretty much everything is subcontracted - while planty of big names are involved, the result is a mess despite some standing out animation bits or directoin input.

Best comparison to Franxx so far would be Mayoiga - its that kind of "passion" project.

>Backgrounds are boring and generic, the animation lines look cheap and shitty and mesh bad with the backgrounds.
You're basically describing a Trigger show past the first half of the season.

Why are you even bringing up completely different show here?

It's "can I pilot this mech?" The anime

This gets really stupid. Is Sup Forums not at least better than this ?

Urobuchi episodes were the worst in Gargantia. Urobuchi writing is a meme, in no way he would improve Aldnoah writing. People should just accept the fact she is overrated eroge writer or go watch Blassriter.

It's just a giant mess.

It was shit exactly *because* Uro left.
The faggot that replaced him was a miserable failure.
>EVERYONE IS DEAD
>EXCEPT NO ONE IS

>KyoAni is killing Trigger
Sweet justice. Watch VEG take off while this shit sinks further.

Is this the new C U C K thread?

>Franxx fags were shitposting in every single thread since day one
>now insecure "guys, cant you be better than this?"

Urobuchi wrote exactly the first and the last episode of Gargantia though.
The decent ones.

Aniplex are to blame for sure. Remember Qualidea code and Re:Creators, both were also low effort original hit bait crap like Darling. Fuck aniplex, they do have good initiatives from time to time, but their originals are becoming lazier, especially if A1 is involved.

In which way was Saya no Uta, Madoka Magica and Psycho-Pass season 1 a meme?

Psycho-Pass also went to shit when he left.

Ok the rankings just got updated and its still at same place. Guess thats as high it goes today

***,482位 (---,---pt) [-,---予約] 2018年04月25日 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

Both Trigger and Kyoanifags are desperate to put attention on their show by comparing it to the next hottest thing, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with each other

>VEG is shit
>FranXX is shit
>UMU is shit
>kirara reigns supreme
And everything was right in this world for once.

You mean the worst ones. Episode one specifically was total mess and made to promote his separetly sold booklet no one cared about and essentially not related to series.

>every single thread
Only VEG threads.

>Episode one specifically was total mess
?
Not-spess Nazi and his robutt fuck up the hyperspace jump and end up stranded on Earth.
What's wrong with it?

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

bad

Never take Stalker rankings seriously, however for release day it's not really good.

Damn, will it do better or worse than Qualidea Code and Re:Creators? That'a a low bar already.

ReCreators did better when preorders just went live.

Just because Franxx is shit doesn't mean that VEG isn't bad

>UMU is shit
What's bad about encore? Is it worse than Apocrypha last season?

Holy shit and that had abysmal sales for an original two cour hyped up Aniplex anime. What are 2ch/5ch saying?

>Psycho-Pass season 1
Nice meme

Made in abyss did way worse and look at what happened.
Stalker threads literally mean shit.

Re:Creators has Amazon. This one doesn't

It only sold 5,504, which is good for today's low standard. But MiA is Kadokawa and it feels like a weird exception, it is an adaptation of a manga and the fact that a sequel was announced so quickly for it is very unusual.

If Darling sold 5.5k on average, would that even be good for a 2-cour high profile Aniplex original?

Fuck those cancerous shitposters. I like both shows

Just so you know this scene was an episode one

Yes because disc sales are past thing

There is nothing wrong with it, it just has very cheap feel to it.

It needs to sell a lot more than re:creators since the marketing and production values are higher and it doesn't have the safety net of Amazon

I think the mangaka for MiA said on twitter that the sales would be important for a possible sequel to happen. What about that? Where will it make its money from, merch, I doubt it.

At least it had more mecha than drama and Sawano.

Really bad. Yuru Camp for comparison is #73. And it was around 40 after new episode aired.

Made in Abyss was also only selling BD Boxes, and wasn't anime original

Kakegurui got sequel despite low disc sales, (supposedly) lack boost for manga sales and before even it aired on international shitflix

It is a manga adaptation and Kakegurui is literally the most popular thing in the magazine it runs in and it has 3 spin-offs in the same magazine, on-going, they want the franchise going, and a live action series.

Your forgetting monster museum which was like 5000 or 6000 and the studio really wanted to do more but were out of content. They even hinted in the last episode of see you next time somewhere. But the manga defiantly sell like hot cakes

Anime boosted manga sales. What will FranXX boost?

2015 Summer 5,430
Not great, 2015 was a while ago and each year sales get worse.

Oh, I was talking about the fact, that the stalker numbers are already a discussion argument, even when it's way to early for that.

Don't care about FranXX itself.

Shitposting on Sup Forums.