Why did I watch this? Why did you tell me this was such a masterpiece? I don't want these feels

Why did I watch this? Why did you tell me this was such a masterpiece? I don't want these feels

Best girl won, worst girl lost. That's just how it is.

>Why did I watch this?
You watched it because we demanded it.

>Why did you tell me this was such a masterpiece?
Because it is.

>I don't want these feels
Feel with it.

But user best girl ded

fuck you

would togame really have had shichika killed?

Yes she is a giant cunt and deserved what she got

Beautiful.

anal

IMAGINE

Unconventional yet good end desu.

So he just forgets his waifu and fucks off with her rival. Sad.

user the whole show is about things getting denied. Shikizaki Kiki's plan failed, Togame's plan failed, the shogunate ended up keeping their power. Hitei literally means Denial in Japanese.

What show is this?

Katanagatari

Yes, but she would have done so reluctantly:
>Everything was just a pawn... Even my own heart.

She loved Shichika, but couldn't look past her desire for revenge.

The artstyle is quite neat and story wise is quite unique. But for some reason, I got bored quite fast. I dont know, I got so mad about every single ninja dying in the most stupid way. Also, Nanani. jesus, she ruined this show completely for me.

He still wears a lock of her hair everywhere. He hasn't forgotten about her. He did move on though. The people who lived and had another chance to find happiness are the ones who moved on after failure instead of doubling down and betting their life.

nanami is best girl
you just hate her because you cant handle all her edge

Short Hair >>> Long Hair

Yeah I hate that bullshit "ohh look at me I have a really soft voice and demeanor but I'm actually ridiculously overpowered also this is literally my only tone of voice for the whole show". I don't care if there are reasons for it, I can't stand any scene with her.

But him wrapping himself up in her hair was very cute and comfy.

I just rewatched this a few weeks ago and gotta say it definitely has held up well. Still made me tear up.

LOL!

>feels
yeah? I couldn't take it seriously. The show spent 11 episodes as a comedy, you can't just change that at the last minute

You didn't feel anything when she died? You heartless bastard

I was actually relived when she died because i knew she was trying to kill him.
Blonde truly is best girl

>spoonfeeding

came here to post this

That penguin sure loved his hot sauce.

This was great. Man, good times.

Exactly this. Togame's problem was that she was trapped by her obsession with revenge. She could have been happy enough if she had been able to move on, and she realizes this in the end.

Shichika did justice to her memory by letting go and finding something new to devote his life to.

It was good though, it was really goddamn fucking good.

Even if Togame died, it was still one of the best anime around.

>would togame really have had shichika killed?
>She's clearly seeing him off and trying to give him the strength to leave her behind and live normally
>Says she would have killed him
>Her eyes literally turn into the Snake Eye which only happens when she's strategising or lying
>"Should I take her words at face value?"

Oh geez, wow user, that's a tough one.

I hated Nanami but she's only in like 2 episodes.

I really wanted to like this. I kept pushing this off since it first aired but I was always tempted to watch it since I heard nothing but greatness for it. I watched it early last year so it's hard for me to remember the exact examples now. But it got boring quick and the last 2 eps were stupid. Glad I finally watched it though. It's like the equivalent of Rainbow for me--hear that's it's awesome but ends up being a big disappointment.

> I didn't want these feels
now you know why it's a masterpiece

I was honestly surprised in the last episode when they made a man walking up a particularly long flight of stairs both interesting,
as well as last about 30 minutes. It was a bizarre experience the first time around.

Re-watch the Sage episode brainlets. The whole fucking point of it was that Togame was on a crash course of suffering by her own design. She built her entire purpose for living on revenge and that there was no way she could have ever stopped until she finished. The Sage tried to sway her from inflicting tragedy on herself, but Togame kept going. Her words were intended to be palliative for Shichika, but they weren't falsehood.

Why did Shichika murder the Shogun but not the one who directly ordered Togame's murder? I honestly can't wrap my head around why he would leave Hitei alive after murdering at least several dozen people just before.

he's dumb

It's actually bretty good.

I liked Togame as a concept and thought she was interesting, but as a character I thought she was unlikable . I found her whole comedy shtick to be annoying and she did a lot of underhanded things that I as a viewer hated but shichika being a "sword" thought nothing of. Also hitei is way easier to fap to

Because she had no choice in the matter. As the daughter of the former rebellion leader, Togame was a wanted criminal. Had Hime not ordered her death and someone found out she would be seen as harboring her getting her killed as well on top of Togame.

I love Togame ;_;

literally who?

Let dead people who lived for revenge stay dead.

He was handsome, no homo.

Hitei was extremely similar to Togame.
Only his fathers interference during the rebellion prevented their roles from being reversed.

He asked her if she liked togame, she answered with an obvious tsundere reaction.

pussy too strong

Best girl

Which Deviant Blade was your favourite? Which one would you wield?