One piece

i hope we all agree that brook was definitely in the right here

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's better for Sanji to not be distracted with Pedro's "death" during a crisis, yes. But a thread died for this.

Their relationship really has matured hasn't it...

We did it Sup Forums
Pedro survived and will join the crew instead of carrot

Eh, I don't really see the point in lying. Sanji wasn't around Pedro that long at all. And he's not the type of guy to get hung up on stuff like this. He'd care, obviously, but he'll get on with in the next second. Granted, Pedro did die to ultimately saving Sanji but I still don't really see the point.

Is Oda a hack?

Sanji's going to blame himself for Pedros and Pounds deaths once he finds out. Then he's going to power up and finally fight someone.

Psst..
Stream for Arabasta movie is playing With english dub

Not if truth has to be revelead sooner or later.

I actually believe for once this isnt a Pell scenario, Pedro will never see the Dawn of the World his crew was even the captain of the Nox Pirates.

Does the movie cover the entire arc?

I agree.

>english dub

From encounter with Mr. 2 to defeat of Crocodile.
Skipping past Rainbase. Most of the movie focuses on the fights in Arabasta capital.

Ace does not exist.

I'm sure it's just licorice spelled weirdly. Nothing can go wrong here.

I don't understand why people are so confused by Brook doing this.

It's obvious, from what we've seen, in this arc that Sanji is a man that deeply cares for the people who've shown him kindness in return. The whole reason why he went off on his own to BM and tried to pretend he was a two-face elitist asshole was so he can protect the people he cares about from the dangerous shit related to him. How demoralizing would it be for Sanji if everything he's overcome recently and everything he's done turns out to be for naught? That because of events and actions surrounding him someone was killed in an effort to save him, especially someone he just met roughly a month ago. If I was him, I feel like a total asshole and a deadly curse to everyone I come across.

Right now Sanji needs to 100% focus on getting out with the rest of the SH Crew from BM's clutches, a feat considered impossible. He can find out about Pedro and appropriately grieve later.

>implying that big mom won't take advantage of this perfect combination

accidentally deleted my post. Reminder that Big Mom is rushing towards an island full of spirits riding a gigantic ball of fire

Does it bother anyone else that Oda is purposefully including multiple bubbles where Pudding and Sanji are just silent? Literally what is the purpose in showing us those, it's like Oda is telling us "Oh you want to see what their dynamic is like now? Haha too bad, wait until next chapter!" It just pisses me off.

How do you accidentally delete a post?

>I don't understand why people are so confused by Brook doing this.
user we had someone in these threads that couldn't comprehend the page where the Germa were pretending to be Charlotte family members/BM pirates talking to Mont d'or despite it being plainly drawn to show the Germa were tricking Mont d'or into giving up info they wouldn't have gotten normally.

It's not like Sanji had some great bond with Pedro or he's some kind of little girl who needs to be protected.

What are you talking about? Sanji ignores Pudding because he doesn't care about her romantically at least in a serious way. Not his gags

user, why did you have to remind me of that spastic

Eh, guess some people need things literally spoon-fed to them.

>It's not like Sanji had some great bond with Pedro

OK, what does that have to do with anything? Think of it like this: a hypothetical. Imagine you're an incredibly kind man. Sure you have some flaws and you're sometimes lecherous within reasonable comical boundaries, but you're a man that's so kind that you've proven repeatedly you're willing to even make sure your starving enemy (who clearly wants to fucking murder you) is well-fed and revitalized. One day, you come across a man you just met who wants to sincerely help you. Because he got caught up with you and your bullshit: a chain of events occurred where he fucking died in an explosion to help you and your friends escape. The fact this was a man you just met and not a man you known as a lifelong friend makes thing emotionally worse for you then if was the opposite case. This man didn't have a legitimate reason to do so (simply put), but regardless he did and it's because of your bullshit with your family.

If you were a kind man like Sanji (a dude who even shared his food with mice when he was locked up and abandoned by his own father at the Castle's basement), this would fuck you up and not a good time to get fucked up in the middle of trying to overcome "impossible" odds.

user that ship is dead. This chapter killed it. Sanji will never give up Nami.
Just move on

Motherfucking Brook as been the fucking MVP this entire arc.

I wonder if he'll manage to pull one last absolutely based moment before the arc ends.

He'll defeat Smoothie soon after DEMANDING to see her panties. Screencap this.

He will ask the Smoothie ship for pants, strenghtening Cinnamons misandry

Well he's going to have to otherwise he'll end up a virgin. Nami doesn't see Sanji that way. She loves money and she only gets off on money.

Oh come on man. Brook would get raped. It made sense he could deal with Big Mom's devil fruit powers. He can't deal with whatever Smoothie will throw out of him.

Smoothie tries to juice Brook to no avail.

You mean squeezing powers when you are already dry as a bone?

both of you just fucking kill yourself. my post is specifically about "man oda left this part vague, we can't draw anything conclusive from this" and then immediately two shipping faggots conclude that this confirms their faggot ship. sanafags are irritatingly predictable

You wishes don't affect the manga. Sorry.
Nami and Sanji will happen. Oda has hinted it. Is subtle stuff but it's there

test

I said nothing about Sanji and Nami. Why are you calling me a shipper?
There is nothing vague about how pudding and Sanji interact dumbass. They have been doing it for the past chapters

>implying oda has EVER hinted at intercrew romance
I'm all for free speech, except for this. These people need to be euthanized.

/ourhack/

Yeah, but she doesn't have to do that. As her power comes from grappling, at that point even if the powers don't work (they won't), she can just smash him.

smoothie ain't no brawler, she's obviously a swordswoman

Sorry, I assumed you were shipping because I saw the word romantically. Even if you're not shipping, it IS vague the way they have been interacting, Pudding could either just be pouting because she's mad Sanji is ignoring her, or she could be in the back plotting about something. But instead she's taking part in the conversation, and just making a blank face. That's incredibly vague.

I really hope Sanji and Nami happens soon so ship deniers can fuck the fuck off and we can talk about anything else.

Ok. I was an Anti-Jimbeifag, but I'm saying "fuck it" and accepting him joining. If he dies Huzzah, if he doesn't, oh well. That said. Anti-Carrotfags should also accept her joining.

Now; What are your favorite SHs?

Luffy
Usopp
Zoro
Brook
Carrot
Robin
Nami
Sanji
Jimbei
Chopper
Franky

For me it's that way because Oda obviously won't make SaPu canon.
Sanji isn't serious with her other than having his gags.

What is that pic meant to show? That she missed on of her crewmates? What groundbreaking coverage you've got there.

I can't believe SaNa is actually happening. Goda has finally answered our prayers.

Condoriano

It's like you don't understand what subtle is.
You are so dense that you want Oda to make them kiss now or you won't believe it.
Can't argue with stupid people

Luffy, Zoro, Usopp
Brook, Robin, Sanji
Franky
Chopper

Considering Cinnamon's comment about men i don't doubt that Brook may rile her up

>that heart placement by Oda

This is what we call delusion. What's so subtle about what she said? She missed Sanji aka one of her crewmates. Once again, the shipper is just like Sanji. Delusional about there being anything between Nami and himself.

>Cut out the panel to the left of this panel
sasuga

It would be cool if in the prologue Sanji is working at Baratie but its like 50x bigger with huge doors and in the all blue.
And some pirates try to attack it again like Don Krieg and Sanji is outside telling them you guys better leave if you know whats good for you
And then you hear Big Moms voice like
>What is all that racket someone better have a good reason for disturbing my visit to my favorite resturaunt
And she comes through the giant doors and the random pirates start shitting themselves.

Luffy, “Raleigh told me to never use this gear. Gear Fifth Awakening.”

“The whole room will become rubber and I turned myself into a bouncy ball and use observation haki to form rubber fists when I hit you with my rubber ball form”

You know, when you HAVE to crop out the next panel for your lazy bait you look absolutely fucking stupid

The wording in it, hun. "See each other again" is the subtle part. If it wasn't shipping related she would've said " we wouldn't see you again"

Personally hope there is not just one restaurant out on the sea. Like Pudding would have her own bakery/sweets shop out on sea. There would be a series of boats with their own restaurant out on sea forming a psuedo town out on the sea.

Brook? Nigga SANJI is on the ship now. What would Cinnamon even do when she has a MAN nose-bleeding all over her mini skirt and asking her sisters' hands in marriage?

You mean epilogue?

I love how paranoid you are. I didn't do that on purpose to mislead people. Everyone knows that's Sanjis heart. The point is the placement.
Weird how mad it makes you though

Why would she work independently of her hubby?

Yes

>ship deniers fuck off
>so we can talk about anything else
so...you're only talking about ships to spite other people? that's the definition of shitposting

That would be a pretty fun epilogue moment, though it would depend on a lot of shit happening first.

That does raise an interesting point though, namely what Big Mom's reaction to the cake is going to be when she's regained full consciousness again. Particularly if and when she learns that the mastermind behind the cake was actually Sanji. What is she going to do as a result?

One outcome could be that she will end up enamored with him specifically, yet despise Luffy and the rest of the crew, which could lead to some fun hijinks in the future. Or, alternately, just some fun cover stories in the future.

If she does learn it was Sanji someone who would kill her own son for delicious food would seem him as highly valuable for sure.
Maybe she won't now that Sanji isn't with the cake though.
But also where else can Sanji get such great ingredients? As a chef an alliance with BM in exchange for cooking her food seems like win/win

>Even shippers get tired of shipping shit because it doesn't happen
That's comedy gold.

>we all say SaNa will happen EOS
>user says I hope SaNa happens now for x reason
>hahaha SaNa are tired because it never happens
Interesting way of thinking you got there

That's not subtle at all. She really wanted to see Sanji again. The same reason why she was completely depressed over the thought of Usopp never coming back to the crew.

BTW, you're making a really retarded argument. You're literally trying to turn a translation into something subtle about romance when the translation is well, a translation. The very same latter sentence you said could have been used and the translation would still be right.

Putting Baratie and BM together makes me wonder is she ever met Zeff. I mean, he did travel the Grand Line, we just don't know how far he's gotten.

>we

First of all, there are two of us now telling you to stop shitting up the thread. Nice try though. And the placement really does not matter. Oda always has effects outside of the actual panel. Once again, your delusion knows no bound.

sasuga shipping fag

The raw says the same thing. Viz says the same thing
user you can refuse to see the subtle stuff all you want. That is your choice. Just don't be surprised when it happens and don't blame Oda because he was telling you this whole time. You just didn't get it

Well it's still possible for the long-theorized idea of the Big Mom allied end to the arc to come to pass. That being said, I'm fairly convinced that it won't happen, but given how unpredictable some of the events this arc have been, I can't say that it won't happen for sure. However, if it was to happen, some rather major things would have to happen to allow it, and they'd have to happen soon as the arc looks to be finally reaching it's climax, given the cake sub-plot is completed and the Straw Hats are heading to Cacao Island.

The raws say ”もう会えないかと" which could mean both "never see each other again" or "we wouldn't see you again." Again, the translation choice really does not matter and there is no hidden subtlety in that JPN version. That is why you're argument is retarded. You're looking for something subtle in a translation. Both of them mean Nami didn't think Sanji would meet up with them again.

Everything pretty much revolves around Moms reaction to the cake. I wonder how Oda will deliver on all the build up over this cake.

why is the big mom's alliance theory even a thought after yesterday chapter? they're going in complete opposite directions right now, linlin is now capone's problem. it doesn't make the slightest sense

I honestly think Pudding will save everyone by admitting she really wants to marry Sanji after all.

I want Brulee to be happy, stop bullying her

Est

Next chapter could be absolutely crazy, depending on how quickly Oda wants to progress the narrative. Ideally he'll go with a quick approach, so we can immediately follow up on the major plot threads setup in the current chapter.

Because Big Mom can fly, den den mushi exist and are used extensively by the Big Mom pirates and Brulee is still about somewhere and could make the mirror world travel possible again.

I think it's more likely that something else will happen, but it's not impossible that the alliance theory could still happen; depending on what Big Mom's reaction to the cake is.

What are the SH going to think when they see Luffy with half his sides gone?

>that's the only thing
If you can't see it then I can't help you user.

Starting off NEW WORLD portion with Saboady and the trip down to Fishman island.

Bring snacks

That wouldn't save them and it won't happen. I can't wait to see what Oda does with Pudding

Not an argument. Explain what part of 会えない specifically implies see each other as opposed to see you again? They both mean the same thing. How do you see someone without meeting them in person? Seeing them through the papers? In which case Aenai wouldn't apply.

My guess is you have no argument because you don't know Japanese like I do. Checkmate shitposter kun.

Who are the two bests on either side of fatso and donkey girl

Disagree. If Big Mom likes Sanji's cake enough she may oblige.

Watching anime doesn't mean you know Japanese. Nor does it mean you know more than people that do it for their job.

Rindo and Ran. Rindo is my favorite Kuja after Hancock.

same thing can be applied to you tho

Big Mom doesn't know Sanji made it speed reader. Sanji also won't marry pudding. Oda is making him ignore her because of that

My first thought regarding what he's likely to do with Pudding, having read the most recent chapter, was that she may play a part in Sanji's plan to get to Cacao Island. It's possible that she'll pretend to be captured by the Straw Hats and they'll use her important place in the Big Mom pirate crew to try and bargain with the crews, or at least dent their forces.

>do it for their job
I'm guessing you mean Greg from Viz. Where did I disagree with Greg's translation you retard? I'm saying both translations are correct. You're trying to say only one is right only because you want the 2nd one to not be a correct translation. You want your delusion to be confirmed by that translation.

Again, go learn Japanese bitch. I take it you'll be just like those other weebs who quit halfway into the semester because it takes actual effort.

Even google translate shit's on your moonspeak, user.

Are you dense? All it takes is a simple WHO MADE THIS CAKE. Learn to comprehend a narrative.

>Sanji also won't marry pudding. Oda is making him ignore her because of that

That's your head canon. Might marry her after Luffy becomes pirate king who knows.

Time for Law Ex Machina 2.0

Are you saying every translation is wrong and you the random anime watcher is correct?

No it doesn't user because I never stated that was wrong. Meeting someone again means the same thing as seeing someone again and it also means the same as seeing each other again. Seriously, go learn Japanese. Hell, you don't even need to learn Japanese. Just get better at English. There are multiple ways of saying the same shit.