Did this smug son of a bitch intentionally sabotage their connection so he could pilot 02?

Did this smug son of a bitch intentionally sabotage their connection so he could pilot 02?

I think you're right. He wanted to prove everyone that he's better than Hiro and that was the fastest way.

Actual discussion of interesting plot points
>1 reply
"NTR"
>300+ replies

he is the "smart guy" of the group so he probably did

>interesting plot points
the plot points are pretty obvious, it's anime after all
so instead people just want to shitpost

>All according to keikaku.

Unlikely, for that to be true, he'd need to have known that the squad would get in to a situation that's too much for them to handle and would necessitate the intervention of 02, which not even the higher-ups seem to have anticipated.

Big if true

Not really. She was the one failing, so he just took advantage of the situation that unfolded, he doesn't seem as smart as to have planned everything out.

you can't explain it

>which not even the higher-ups seem to have anticipated.

>expecting any kind of logic or common sense from anime

I don't think this is that interesting. They seemingly forced a chip on his shoulder for no reason other than making his sacrifice that much easier. Unless it comes out that there was some childhood resentment for Hiro being considered the "leader" of the kids and Mitsuru having an inferiority complex, then he was just a convenient way to show that Hiro is the only one who can handle 02, which they've already established.

He thought he was too good for his partner, that's why they couldn't sync.

You know that feeling when you're riding a girl so hard that she conks out on you?

Finally a beta mc gets ntred by a superior uberrmensch. Too bad it didn't last long.

Well 02 intentionally fucked him up thats for sure.

>Mit
>Superior
>Couldnt handle 02 when she used a bit of effort and will be in intensive care for weeks
>While Hiro was walking fine after he rode with 02

>when the ass is so good you lose a 1/3rd of your entire life

>muh beta mc can handle 02 because hes special
We all know damn well the only reason Mitsuru is not fucking the ultrawhore 02 senseless while Hiro is playing pokemon in his room is because he's not the "special MC".
Hiro is such a laughable little shit.

did he get older?

No. Ikuno couldn't even reach the minimum output after several tries.
That's all there is to it.

We don't know yet. The implication seems to be that he will, but either it takes more than one ride with oni to visually see it or it doesn't happen immediately.

I wonder if this will be a point of contention for Hiro.

Yeah, Mitsuru was a dick to him, and I don't know how it got that way, but Hiro named the damn kid. They've known each other for years, and Hiro obviously cares about the other parasites.

How's he gonna feel knowing 02 purposely fucked him up to prove a point? killing 1/3 of a guy is a bigger deal than throwing a inferiority complex tantrum. 02 overdid it big time, and with one of his friends, showcasing how little regard she truly has for life outside of her darling.

If there's a single good writer on board, they should definitely address Hiro's feelings on this. It'd be way out of character for it to be glossed over.

This is what happened in there

No, those are bruises due feedback damage

>she seemed really bored
Doesn't matter, had sex.
>and I screamed the whole time
Doesn't matter, had sex.
>I think she might have been a demon
Doesn't matter, had sex
>I almost fucking died
Still counts

>saw MC pilotted the special snowflake machine
>he thought he can also pilot it
>wasted like a bitch he is
So we can confirm that they don't have robot anime for parasites, right?

And that is why 02 is the alpha girl, while Ikuno is the omega subzero bitch.

But why? She didn't finish telling the reason

It's just Ikuno being bad at it again. It's not the first time it happened.

>If there's a single good writer on board

Then they won't do anything you said because it's more boring drama few wanted.
Why don't you go to Sup Forums and attempt to lecture burgers there to make sure all their cop shows have three quarter of their screentime spend in courtrooms and riots since it is very unrealistic and illogical not to do so.

I'm really curious to see what they do with the failed Parasites. They're really pushing the idea that they're either killed or something terrible happens to them. But why? We know there's at least several huge cities, so why can't they just be sent there?

No one on this board knows that feeling.

Hiro is only relevant due plot armor, if you get rid of his "special MC" he has no redeemable attribute.

Same shit of what happened to kids in Shinji School, they are sent back with their family to their home in some shit place in the world.

Also, a good thing is to remind people that EVA was too a dystopia with a fucked up world and the only somewhat normal place was Tokyo 3.

Why do you think Ichigo and Hiro couldn't connect?

ED.

Because hiro is a piece of shit.

They could. Hiro just couldn't keep the connection up, because he started thinking about different things.
Like the awesome kiss from 02.

why does he vaguely look like andrew from LWA

This. What the fuck is the deal with Japs giving the MC no personality? Why is bland self-insert bait so prevelant?

dick too stronk

So you just want them to ignore a really important aspect of 02 and Hiro’s relationship? If it means more melodrama, then it’s the writer’s fault for setting it up like that, but it’s plain bad writing to ignore the fact that 02 is a sociopath and Hiro just saw her lay waste to his friend for kicks.

would he reconcile evenutally with whats her name
or would she become part of bland MCs harem?

>So Americans just want them to ignore a really important aspect of American law enforcement?

Apparently yes according to the writers and the viewer ratings.
It seems nobody want to watch boring shit and that's why you will never get hired by anyone competent.

I can't name the last time I watched an anime where the main character ended up being the best character.

It's going to be a rough road if Mitsuru wants to reconcile with Ikuno. The pair's compatibility was already quite low since they've had syncing problems both times and you can see that this entire incident hurt Ikuno quite a bit by the look on her face. Mitsuru's return will probably follow with him and Ikuno being unable to sync at all.

because Ichigo is a slut

pottery

She should train her syncing with Goro until she's good enough to not drop below 20% all the time.

I thought his care about and burial of the kamikaze bird were endearing.

They said its just something that happens with pairings from time to time. Young love is weird user.

Otaku self-insert who desires a pure innocent maiden instead of a pent up slut like Ichigo. I'll gladly take her instead.

Hiro and Ichigo are brother and sister, hence why they're numbered right next to each other and the kiss didn't feel right

>Mitsuru has PTSD and can't pilot
>both get shipped back "home"
Maybe they'll introduce the edgy squad and they take over the winged mech.

Does it count if all the other characters were crap and he was the least bad?

Hiro seemed to have a more confident and proactive personality when he was a child so hopefully that will start to return when he gets over his complex.

The last one I can think of was Cross Ange. But in older anime the MC was more likely to have some personality. What changed?

This isn’t equivalent at all. This is about fictional writing, not reality tv or whatever dumb law show you watch.

Enjoy your plot holes and poorly developed characters I guess. If you dislike boring drama shit so much you should have probably dropped franxx after episode 2 cause it’s just been a bunch of teenage dramatics so far.

did he died?
I kinda want everyone to die for shit talking darling.

Who gets his Nerd girlfriend?

I can’t believe there are people who like the mc this much.

They fell for the self-insert meme

Unfortunately, Mitsuru will be stuck with her.

selfinsertfags are truly pathetic

There is at least one.

Honestly Hiro seems to be the most well written generic MC I've seen he honestly gives that wanting to choke on the end of a barrel vibe perfectly and he has had some endearing moments.

Please no, Ikuno deserves a partner who appreciates her.

He's a good heroine.

Hiro and Zero Two's interactions are cute and I did feel bad for him between the ED scene last week and the whole piloting thing this week. I'm hoping that things will improve for Hiro in the batch of trigger episodes coming up since I imagine it'll be a big action scene that only trigger can do.

No one can appreciate anybody who can't even hype herself up to at least 20%. If she likes to read so much, she should read about how to loosen up.

Pair her up with fatty. They’re both ugly so they deserve each other.

Mitsuru can have Kokoro since clearly the nice guy act isn’t doing it for her.

damn, she's plain 2/10

no wonder the faggot couldn't get it up

they literally said it's common for rookie parasites.

she's probably just nervous since it's the first combat mission.

Because they don't understand each other like him and 02 do.
Ichigo has a one-sided crush on him and idealize him. 02 understands his stuggles and vice versa.

no one gave this a (you) but i thought it was funny

It was posted earlier. Please try to cut down on absences.

there's like 500 threads about this show im bound to miss some of them

Ya know, its strange to me that so far, 02 hasnt shown that she cant sync with someone. Is she part of an experiment to make a super pilot that can pilot with anyone but unless its her "darling" they are dead after 3 sorties?

How long until Ichigo rapes Hiro out of pure frustration?

Is she gonna get the METAMORPHOSIS treatment or what?

>02 is frustrated because they wont let Hiro pilot cause he didnt pass a test
>So she just picks him up, carries him over to her unit and forces him into the cockpit
>They break out of the plantation and just run off into the sunset
>This kicks off a subplot where Hiro must put the brakes on 02's recklessness and not giving a fuck about anything besides herself and him.

>Mitsuru hospitalized
>Ikuno left without a partner
>Zero too still too unstable to use
>Ikuno and Hiro are partners

IT'S ONLY RIGHT

My bet is that Hiro is the doctor's grandson and he made something that 0ni can only sync with Hiro because he wants to use Hiro and 0ni to accomplish something behinds Papa's back.

She'd be a 6 with her hair down and no glasses

More like wise ass

What's the point when Hiro can only pilot with 02?

If by grandson you mean clone you might be right

Character Development,

So this is the power of TRIGGER...

Trigger loves that shit, if i remember correctly.

Is this show just trying to shed casual viewers? At the current pacing we probably won't even see Hiro and 02 in the robot by episode 4, let alone the fact that Hiro hasn't even had any character development for 3 episodes outside of the external facts about him (strange aging, will taint 02's blood, was the one who named the other parasites). Even the angry little manlet broke character and was concerned about Miku to the point that she wondered what he was doing, but they can't write a shred of dignity into Hiro so that he could argue that Mitsuru was going to be injured and everyone could have died. I feel like this shit is going to tank if 02 leaves the screen for more than ten minutes at its current pace.

This is the most retarded trope of all time.

Sneak out of the plantation.
Find a couple "connecting", but without it being for the purpose of piloting a robot.

Explain? What were they doing?

If they do that my autistic rage will be felt all the way in Japan

>Is she part of an experiment to make a super pilot that can pilot with anyone but unless its her "darling" they are dead after 3 sorties?
If anything, it seems to be the opposite. The higher-ups and Papa seem to prefer her being incapable if maintaining a partner, if the fact that their immediate reaction to Hiro piloting with her and not dying is to come up with any excuse in the world to not let him pilot with her again is any indication.

It would make sense, episode 4 is being manhandled by TRIGGER only after all.

>let alone the fact that Hiro hasn't even had any character development for 3 episodes

Hiro had a lot of character development for this early in the show, hell today we saw him more concerned with the lives of his friends then his own wishes.

But he always cared for the lives and feelings of others. Development would be him realising that his own feelings matter too.