Latest rough concept from author of Kobayashi/Komori-san/Chichi Chichi, for his possible next work!

>Oppai Toddlers Harem!
I know that COOL is cool, but isn't this already getting too much out of hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

chobit.cc/484nb/96c0uv2j?utm_campaign=embed&utm_source=dlsite&utm_medium=header&utm_content=video
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my penis is ready

>oppai loli
This meme needs to be stopped

The protagonist should be shota, so no pedophilia here.

This is further level.

>Oppai Toddlers Harem
Even degeneracy has a line one should not cross. user may want to be edgy and try to shoot me down as a moralfag, but even they would recoil in disgust if I started posting babyfur, daiper fetish work, and other such things.

You DO know the author has made several diaper fetish doujins, right?

Finally. This will finally convince people that oppai lolis are great lolis.

All he needs to do is say the toddlers are all millions of years old and stuck in a time loop and it'll be fine

chobit.cc/484nb/96c0uv2j?utm_campaign=embed&utm_source=dlsite&utm_medium=header&utm_content=video

>disgust if I started posting babyfur, daiper fetish work, and other such things.
Guess what, nigga? Oppai lolis are better than that garbage.

that was....interesting I guess...

It is. If the guy were to remove the H parts, the I think the concept of the game could actually be expanded and stand well on its own as a survival horror RPG.

Something in me feels I should have recoiled in horror, but instead I could only muster a "Eh, kinda typical" paired with curiosity about what's actually going on. It's not so much the actual concept that I find typical, but the audaciousness and the vigor that some Japanese folk get in to their fetishes. No restraint at all here.
I honestly find that charming.

like I said, it's an intriguing concept, because there's no other RPG like this. H or non-H.

I'm calling the cops

You actually put some time in to it? What sets it apart from other RPGMaker-style horror games? Is the gameplay deeply rooted in the theme? Is more emphasis put on moment to moment survival rather than the sudden random murders that marks other horror rpgs? Is it the story just being that out there?

No no the game isn't out yet. That's why all I've been talking about is the concept and the trailer, but it's gonna come out soon

I know its beyond a meme to say it at this point, but the Japs have really gone too far this time.

>Japan where kids can walk to and from school 99% safely
>Not motherfucking California

godspeed coolkyou

they're only safe because they have those buzzers
take away the buzzers and the amount of missing childrens will x10 in a day

Fuck's sake, even Eiken stuck to having only one Oppai Loli.

You can always go back to tumblr. No one is forcing you to read it, op.

>rough concept
>possible next work!
Dumbass newfag don't know what rakugaki is.
>master1200
Of course...