Fate/extra episode LAST ENCORE when subs?

subbed non english
nyaa.si/view/1000485

Raw:
nyaa.si/view/1000485
nyaa.si/view/1000428

OP full: youtube.com/watch?v=zFuZasc8SJA

Other urls found in this thread:

animeflv.net/ver/48134/fateextra-last-encore-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shinji did everything wrong

Now that I think about it, smiling while dying ia shitty death is one of the most Shirou like things Archer ever did

Why does she sits like that?

First post worst post

>167677586

she should get a tampon asap

Official Fate anime rankings
Carnival Phantasm > Zero > Kaleid > Heaven's Feel > Unlimited Blade Works > Apocrypha > Stay Night > Grand Order
Last Encore ???
Prototype ???

based spanish language with subs out 3 hours ago

Yeah but they are shit subs.
t. spic

hey it's something

How do we ever know Hakumon is really dead?

Unless Nasu really hates her, she will probably show up again. No point in showing up at the beginning if she doesn't.

At this point I'd be willing to watch VOSTFR with my shitty highschool level french.

maybe her butt hurts

>Nasu wants the anime to make the game players say "What?"
>Shaft is the studio
>Introduce new girl

Why didn't anyone stop this?
The next half year is going to be hell

12 or 24 episodes?

>>Nasu wants the anime to make the game players say "What?"
The absolute madman already succeeded.

Will she at least get a cameo?

24 I believe

I don't even know why he insists on mixing things up like this. Just fucking animate the plot of Extra, then the plot of CCC. Maybe make an Extella anime if you really want to. That's really all I want. I don't want anime original plots, I just want a straight adaptation of shit I already know.

They haven't said it actually for some reason.

There is a reason Sudou said no to Nasu when he says be more liberal with HF.

He likes to fuck around with pre-established things.

>All these people that clearly don't understand Japanese judging the anime.

Nice, it ends when the HF BD comes out

what absolute faggot drew this shit

Nah fuck off. I'd rather get an anime that I don't know what's going to happen for once.

But there were changes in HF, obviously approved by Sudou, and they were fucking terrible.

Extra is not that good, some shit was cool but it felt half-assed.

4th round mark my words

Speaking of HF, the scene where Zouken brutally eats a woman and then asks Assassin if he hates him for what he did was hysterical. The whole audience laughed for an entire minute.

Don't be mistaken, it will be interesting but can't say with a straight face it will not be a shitshow here.

There were a few but not to the extent that they changed the overall story. I get people are angry about Illya in the first movie but realistically there is only so much they could do with only 2 hours. Also preview and ending makes it sounds like a lot more Illya in movie 2 with her big scenes in the park.

Fuck off and kill yourself you cocksucker.

>Fuck off and kill yourself you cocksucker.
Who hurt you user to make you this bitter?

I don't think that this matter to anyone, but the reason I didn't watch UBW and don't plan on watching Haven's Feel is because I already read through the VN. I know what's going to happen with those adaptations, but Last Encore seems to be something completely different from the original. Although I would prefer that these 'Extella/Zero' and '1000 years later' speculations would not come true.

I didn't see the HF movie, what changes did they make? I heard that Lancer went out like less of a bitch but that's it.

Also I don't mind the differences with Last encore as long as they tell a good enough story that isn't complete crap. I'm still hard on a lot of the fate spin offs, outside of the original VN.

>muh 2 hours

Explain why it was necessary to extend Lancer vs Assassin into retarded Hollywood shit instead of keeping Illya's scenes.

Less Illya, they cut all the content in between Berseker fight and the first fight between Saber and Rider, now both fights happen in the same night(Shiro gets fucked by Berseker but regens in a couple hours(as opposed to like 8 that it took him in the VN) and they find Rider on the way home.

>I didn't see the HF movie, what changes did they make? I heard that Lancer went out like less of a bitch but that's it.
It's worse. It lasts longer because they run around through the city and traffic for a bit but Hassan, who wasn't even whole yet, has no problem dodging Cu's blows one after the other making him look like a real scrub.

Hmmm.....

Been a few months since seeing it but
-First 10-15 minutes is Shirou and Sakura backstory. Pretty universally agreed that this was the best way to start it and it was good/didn't overstay it's welcome
-Blew through the prologue in the intro credits going straight to the church as we all know what goes on so why waste time showing it again.
-After Berserker rips Shirou's stomach out that same night after healing they run into Shinji and Saber blows Rider the fuck out and Zouken showed up
-Lancer/Cu scene
-Hassan killing Kuzuki and Caster
-Shirou meeting face to face with the shadow after losing Saber

Again, there were issues as the Lancer fight was long but it didn't ruin it. Now if they cut Illya role in movie 2 it will be ruined.

Different eyes and Tamamo doesn't smile like that. That's BB's smile.

Because the movie needs its big poster fight for normie money

Which would you rather have
-Quick Illya scene just to see her
-More drawn out relationship built throughout the 2nd movie.

Who are you kidding? Neither is happening.

Most people watching the animes are either secondaries (which is the vast majority by far) or people that already know the source material but want to see it animated for the sake of it being animated.

The former group gets nothing out of changes and still has to go read the VNs anyway, which defeats the point of an anime adaptation. The latter group gets actively screwed over because some idiot couldn't just greenlight a straight anime adaptation with some expansions on the original route.

You should never take away content or change content in an adaptation, only expand upon the content that already exists. Minor changes are acceptable if the original just doesn't work in the new medium, but for the most part you shouldn't change things if you can help it.

And how do you know that?
We literally know nothing about movie 2 yet besides we will make it to the Gil/Sakura scene at the very least.

Yuu Asakawa just posted earlier this week she just started recording lines for the movie.

Sasuga Shaft

I also wish they kept the full scene of the random woman and Zouken, idk how they would show it but it was one of the most captivating/scary parts of HF for me and sold me on him as the "villain"

I've read the VN, that's why. The movie ends at night 8. In 24 hours time, the park scene with Illya is supposed to happen. In the movie, Illya hasn't met Shirou since the fight. At most, she will meet Shirou once during day 9, because casually running into someone more than once on the same day and taking time to talk would be stupid. So between Illya wanting revenge on Shirou and saying she will be his ally no matter what, they will meet once. Such a drastic change isn't supposed to happen over night. How do you benefit by defending this trash?

Yet another Fate shit that's not even close to be half as good as Zero.

Thanks. Can't have a Fate thread without some Zerobait.

What said they need to follow the VN strictly?

Is anyone planning to sub this?
APEX maybe?

People who didn't want the movies to be shit, but they already fucked it up so whatever.

ok but seriously subs fucking when

APEX said he'll do it

I want BB to save this series.

Lancer fight is best scene in HF. What are you talking about?

>subbed non english
Why even bother with something subbed on Chinese? Might as well watch the japanese RAW.

Not everything has to be 1:1 user. Where is the creativity in that or do you believe if it doesn't follow the original strictly it is automatically shit?

>1000 years of suffering

How are Sakura and BB supposed to fix this?

No, but the HF movie is shit.

This guy is a fucking idiot

Hopefully by never being animated

Seems like you are more angry you didn't get all the Illya you wanted in part 1. So hypothetically if movie 2 has a ton of her in it/good and part 3 is just as good will you still say it is shit?

Any subs yet?

Where?

Read the op, moron.

animeflv.net/ver/48134/fateextra-last-encore-1

The first movie was just fine though?

>m-muh 100% correct adaptation

Kindly fuck off

Can't use Arcueid so lets use Tamamamaamamo.

The Illya thing was just the best example of them fucking up. The Hassan and Medea scene, and Cu blowing up cars in moving traffic are some more. And I'm not saying that all changes are bad, it just so happens that they made a ton of bad changes.
>So hypothetically if movie 2 has a ton of her in it/good and part 3 is just as good will you still say it is shit?
If they're good, I'll think they're good, it's as simple as that. There is a possibility that they might be good, but it's unlikely.

FeMCfags deserve this.

Don't insult me, and you are wrong.

>most anticipated anime release in the past 25 years
>no subs

Get it together holy fuck

Fai is that you?

I thought the changes were fine, they did what they needed to do in order to not hurt the pacing.

Why people like UBW Shirou? He's pure garbage compared to HF one or hell even Fate Shirou.

I'll insult whoever I want, moron. And by requesting to be spoonfed, you're breaking a board rule.

No, I'm not your boogeyman.
>they did what they needed to do in order to not hurt the pacing.
If that was their intention, then they did a terrible job.

Because they're fucking chuunis who don't want him to grow or change as a person.

Oh god I fucking hate online players. How can "people" watch this fucking garbage?

FSN is one story and UBW is the middle of it. Shirou is the same person in all of them.

Why are newfriends so desperate to prove themselves? What are you gaining from acting retarded and wrong?

is the pic from fate/extra?? doesnt look like game CG...

>He's pure garbage compared to HF one or hell even Fate Shirou
They're the same Shirou, really.

Because HF Shirou is a criminal that let Sakura kill thousands.

As a man of justice, HF Shirou is disgusting to me

There's nothing wrong with UBW Shirou.

Y'know you could look at the filename ya baka

The pacing was just fine though

At least 16 confirmed
two routes and 8 episodes for the first

It was never sold to the public as an adaptation.

Just a Extra anime with Nasu as the writer.

Extra's original plot wouldn't work well for an anime. Simple length is too much for one cour but not remotely enough for two, and a lot of the development is centered around what you do in between dungeon smashing, with later rounds putting more pressure on you to get the Triggers. That doesn't translate well outside video games.

I bet my left nut that that's Medb. Nasu loves her.

[X] Not having Ilya's major scene hijacked by Rin leaving her personality to waver between 5 minutes of pure edge with that VIOLATE HER BASAKA line and 30 seconds of her maids acting goofy towards the end

Why is everyone so triggered over things they're not supposed to know yet?

Why does Nasu love an outright slut who rides men?

>mfw seeing her and EMIYA being BTFO