Slow Start

Best girl has arrived. Anyone got a stitch?

shes for anal

No wonder this show lacks of credibility and looks forced: Bottle Fairy is a proof, tough it had enjoyable moments, having one grown man around doesn't fit very well. Rilu Rilu Fairilu instead is a better version of Bottle Fairy and doesn't look forced because it's in fact a kid show

MY FUCKING HEART

That's one forced smile

Stop trying to force a meme.

Actually you can tell it is genuine because she is smiling with her eyes

Bottle Fairy was in part community-sourced and 15 years ago, I don't think it's a very useful point of comparison.

And I find it okay actually, not saving anime here or anything, but the sketches are cute and fun.

most cute

Naruhodo

R.I.P

How would you protect this smile?

Why do Japanese girls do this?

>no hikikomori NEET qt gf
why live?

I can't believe Hannen is fucking dead.

we need to stop this lesbian

>completely tamed an older woman she met for the first time just by saying her own name
How is this possible?

The weak should fear the strong.

I can't take Eiko seriously, she reminds me of Cocoa from Gochuumon which makes this "mature" trait on this character look forced

Headpats tame everyone

it's hopeless

What did you say to her, Sup Forums?

C U T E
U
T
E

I want to put my face in the butts

>Ywn find her in the snow, take her back to your place, and force her to eat all the eggs

This neeto understands the need for more tanuki

She and Tama are carrying this show.

I love that Hana has a normal phone

>Tama communicates with Eiko via fucking email
Hana is not even the most old-fashioned one tech-wise.

But Hana and Kamuri are ridiculously cute.

Is this your first anime or something?

email = text for some reason

Is this AotS for anyone else? Even in a season full of cgdct I think this is the best.

It might be in another season, but there's way too much good stuff this season.

AotS for the cgdct category yes

>CGDCT almost every day of the week
Best season we've had in a long time

Agreed, it's the best CGDCT we've had in a long long time

I don't care about the arbitrary rules people use in their opinion contests called AOTS threads so I'm able to have multiple AOTS. This is one of them for me as well.

This is because Japan has de facto replaced SMS with an email-based system in the late 1990s, so in a cell-phone context "email" means the same thing as texting elsewhere.

Looks so comfy

>a long long time
It's been less than six months.

>I don't understand what words mean, so I can say I have multiple favorite shows so that I can act superior for not developing clear opinions.

And you'll have to deal with it.

Is this show about a pedo?

>having multiple favorites is a bad thing now because you don't have "clear opinions"
Fuck everything I have this new /va/, please take it away

Having a single favorite is childish

AOTS refers to the best anime of a season. There can only be one best, even if it's a personal best.

Consider the following: if "favorite" was only ever meant to be used in the singular (as according to you there can be only one "best"), then the word "favorites" in the plural wouldn't exist.

Does anyone have a webm or gif of Hannen slithering on the floor in the ED

How does that have anything to do with best being superlative?

The thing is, AOTS refers to the best instead of mere favorites.

Wait shit I just remembered that someone was complaining about the hand in that clock moving too quickly. Are analog clocks really so uncommon these days that people don't know how they work anymore?

Are you baiting right now?

Hana! It's eight o clock!

CUTE

It's clearly only seven.

I think I'm truly fallen in love with Hannen
I can't stop thinking about her

Hikki Hannen or Healed Hannen?

She was best girl until they ruined her with the makeover.

Ayaya Hannen

Analog clocks where the second hand moves continuously rather than once per second are fairly uncommon from what I've seen, they always weird me out.

Yes.

Hahaha no.

Yes because of Eiko.

I love all the characters to be honest, which is weird given that in CGDCT I usually just have one favorite and the rest are meh. Kiniro Mosaic has been the only other exception to that.

Be honest
How many of you could relate 100% to Hanne?

Me. Hell, I can even relate to Hana because I also missed a year of middle school.

Imagine having a cute lesbian schoolgirl come to your house and seduce you to get you outside.

haha, I'm not that easy

She can be VERY insistent.

Imagine having a cute beta male come to your house and seduce you while building you a new PC

My IQ dropped watching this episode

Is this your sexual fantasy?

The whole thing with the clothes was too relatable.

I don't get it. The sweater was pretty good.
Fuck Hanna.

This is why you don't go outside.

Name just 1 thing wrong with the sweater.

It's a sweatshirt, not a sweater.

Name just 1 thing wrong with the sweatshirt.

I can't because you can just take the ACT/SAT every year for practice and, if you're not retarded, you'll be able to get into the majority of schools long before you graduate. Individual entrance exams are super inefficient.

It's a sweatshirt.

Extremely tacky.

stop cumming on it

I would hug a girl wearing that sweatshirt.

Slutty Hannen

God i wish that breaking out of hikidom only took one day.

What happens on the 3rd of October?

Alone? Borderline impossible.
When there's people willing to help you out? Genuinely and unconditionally? Maybe not one day, but it would bring it from a dante must die mode to normal mode at worst.

I'd fall asleep really fast if I wore that to bed, it's so comfy