Whats up with the megukami snowflakes?

Whats up with the megukami snowflakes?
Scanlators are diying and they act like they wasn't leeching 95% of their manga from batoto?

Batoto wasn't scanning and translating manga, don't pretend like they were being stolen from.

>diying

A lot of groups uploaded directly to batoto and don't even know what the fuck is madokami

>a lot of groups are retarded
wow who would have thought

If it keeps newfags reddit refugees like you from flooding the place and ruining everything, it's fine by me.

>ruining everything

Are you literally retarded?
There is nothing to ruin, madokami have 0 content outside the leeched one

You're right, no need for you to worry about it then.

Registered a long time ago but now I can't remember my login.

Oh. Just figured it out. Cool, I guess.

Go read some manga and calm down

>tfw finally part of a sekret club

>cry more

If you hate the site why do you even care? The fact that you are here complaining just proves whatever they did is for the best as it keeps idiots like you who aren't able to find other sources out.

>Scanlators are diying

Only the retarded ones.

It's "password".

you really need to blur that out better

I don't understand the whole "they were just leeching" argument. That is the fucking point? To avoid trying to scrape around the internet finding whatever the scanlator's favorite site/method of download is, you go to the centralized hub that has all the content.

It's not like the site will stop doing what it has been doing since day 1. The batoto thing is more of a problem for (some) scanlators than for readers.

Tits or gtfo, Adele Xiao.

>Adele Xiao
>sallygarden91

Are you doing this on purpose or are you retarded?

Wow it's like none of you noticed the "guaranteed replies" edit in the image

People making such a big deal of Batoto dying just makes the shitposting all the more satisfying.

>oh wait, haha
BASED

>tfw snuck my registration in like two days before their server problems and the batotocalypse
feels good man

Good bait. Most manga was taken from mangatraders, not batoto. Rip In Piss, Batoto.

>batoto died we finally have a chance to be somewhat relevant and act like a sicrit club

Bretty pathethic

It's more like they're probably getting swarmed with people now and that usually causes problems, not least in terms of pure traffic

Some salty sour grapes you have there, mind to share more?

Exactly the reason why batoto is shit. Not only does the goddess steal from batoto and everywhere else, they also steal from yenpress, viz, seven seas and all the other english publishers. I dare say it is the most complete archive around since mangatraders was still alive.