QUALITY next week

>His neck is stretched out.
>this is bad
Do you know how animation works?

No lmao

Vegeta so cute ;-;

>this
>not QUALITY

who the hell 10 years ago thought freeza from namek wound help android 17 save the universe.

/OUR EMPEROR/ WILL MAKE A COMEBACK

PRAISE HIM

>Toppo's new form looks so fucking lame. Like why would his look change when all the other GoD look pretty regular.
>By regular I mean: Not roided out, with evil eyes, horns and skin color change.
>Also why call them Hakai balls if he isn't Hakaing people?
Because Toei likes pulling new forms out the ass. It's the same as SS Rage Trunks or sparkly Vegeta. No real explanations or reasons, just transformations for the sake of transformation.

Pay attention, this episode implies this is how Toppo looks when he starts using godly ki, and that he didn't use it up until this point. Meanwhile the manga has Toppo using godly ki yet looking exactly the same.

Pic unrelated

>who the hell 10 years ago thought freeza from namek wound help android 17 save the universe.
fanfiction enthusiasts

There, now you can't see his shitty form.

He'll go back to lurking in the shadows to outlast everyone. Like he should have been doing.

Why did 17 get a cheap rock shot on Freeza, that seemed really rude.

Aka the retards in charge of Dragon Ball right now?

No.

>goku gets rekt
New form
>toppo gets rekt
New form
>vegeta gets rekt
New form
>freeza gets rekt
base form

wtf toei

it was to keep him in the arena

To save freezia from falling down. It made the fall less far so he landed on a rock instead of off stage then told toppa that it was an accident so he wound not notice.

Exactly.

It kinda looks like a penis.

TO-TOPPO SAMA I DIDN'T ME-MEAN IT..!

Why is Toppo throwing around balls of destruction? Does he want to be eliminated?

He's holding back retard.

Frieza coming back last moment as God of Destruction Black Frieza basically confirmed at this point

Will Toppo accidentally kill 17 or Vegeta to get eliminated

17Friends, I implore you to not get too many hopes up about 17. Sure he's gotten this far by playing it smart, but don't be surprised if it ends abruptly

Just when things were going so well...

>OP is being retarded
Business as usual I see.

Was this the same blast he used to destroy planet vegeta and namek?

Beerus said that Toppo needs to recharge in order to use destruction ki. Does that mean he's still below GoD level?

>the "17 trains" theory
Goofy head
No muscle
No definition
Meanwhile, when someone actually trains
>Gohan gets extremely buff

How can anyone possibly beat god Toppo?

Why is God of Destruction mario attacking Freeza

It's called an asspull user.

Aren't we getting an episode called "17's final barrier"? I mean, they're giving us time to prepare.

probably means hes still getting used to his power.

cancer

2 are sayians. Toppo always had that form and was holding it back.

The real identity of Jiren has being revealed.

Because his hand slipped

He ate two fire flowers in a row.

For a minute, I thought that maybe they were going for a fakeout - Frieza pretending to take the hakai in order to make a big splash later.

But nope, just hubris.

Once toppo and Jiren are beaten U7 will get the wish. But who will get the wish? Frieza was left alive so he could fight the other U7 survivors for the wish, who will definitely be tired after the fight

Vegeta will use some bullshit all power attack to finish Toppo off. I am thinking they will draw.

I will say that if U7 loses it will be on Gohan. He had the opportunity to eliminate Toppo, who is his second strongest player, and he converted it 3 against 1 against Jiren and a few minutes after the elimination of Dyspo.

On the other hand, the great advantage that Vegeta now has to go against Toppo and 17 / Frieza will probably be eliminated. They gave Gohan the role of captain and could not perform when he could win his universe with a great advantage by taking over Toppo.

user why do you think he referenced destroying a planet?

cause luigi got knocked out

Goku just run out of ideas and is going full suicidal now.

wtf there's a GoD in the ring. How is this allowed?

retard

He did it to a) keep Freeza in the ring and b) because Freeza is a moron who could've actually helped but instead he went full retard.

You realize that, given this episode confirms the balls of destruction energy are "Hakai", the anime has Gods of Destruction literally handing Hakais to low-tier mooks.

Also, the anime has contradicted itself in the past. Toppo technically doesn't have the position "God of Destruction" currently, since that's filled by Belmod. He's literally in the same boat as Goku in the manga, someone trained by their GoD and angel, so now they're throwing out Hakais.

Oh please, we both know episode names are horse hockey
>"Gohan's Last Stand"
>Stands up the very next episode

Normally I would agree but the fact that Toppo is handicapped by the tournament rules and can't just hakai everything means there is a chance for victory. I doubt it'll be 17 and Frieza though, it would have to be Goku or Vegeta, or both.

Long time 17fag here. He's had such a great showing in this arc, I don't think anyone would mind if he was eliminated next episode or the next

Goku and Freiza should fuse

SWOLE

>post yfw Toppo was fucking up Frieza like a ragdoll?

kek

Whats the matter toyocuck? You mad the manga is less canon with each passing episode?

>It should make an appearance in the manga or else they'll struggle to make him relevant. against even Goku.
Toppo already kicked Goku's ass though. They don't need to give him a power-up to make him more relevant. His Godly aura is enough without going Hulk.

>manga
>Whis said Vegeta already closed the gap between him and Goku
>Golden Freeza is strong enough to casually spar with Blue Goku all night
>meanwhile Toppo is totally matched with Blue Goku's strength until the point the would knock out each other as soon they fight seriously, meaning Toppo has been stronger than Golden Freeza since his introduction, strong enough to be a real threat for Vegeta
>he also has god ki already, no power ups, his energy is already godly

>anime
>Toppo did it way worse against Blue Goku than Golden Freeza, he seems to be weaker than the lizard
>Vegeta is only on Goku-level after achieve its new filler form
>no mention of him being a GoD candidate or having god ki until now
>he only becomes a threat for a Goku-level Vegeta and stronger than Golden Freeza after the show acknowledges his GoD candidate position with an edgy power up

GoD mode Toppo really seems to be a plot point from the outline, huh? Totally not filler at all

17friend. Hope implies we can still expect more in the future.

17 has just fought a GoD for several minutes and survived. Asking for any more would be criminal. We have been blessed more than enough.

>No one with God Ki is allowed to enter the tournament
>Someone unlocks God Ki during the tournament
>No one even tries to argue this
C'mon Beerus, be your usual bitchy self for once.

Also, who the FUCK would have thought that the final round would be fucking Frieza and Goku vs. Jiren.
It's gonna happen now, clearly.
>17 fights Toppo
>Almost gets knocked out
>Vegeta helps
>Vegeta fights Toppo
>Another Gohan deal happens, with either Vegeta or 17 sacrificing themselves to take out Toppo (maybe both)
>Goku faces Jiren with either one that survives, or alone
>Shit seems bleak
>Goku ultimately alone against Jiren
>Frieza comes back up for one last round
>They use the potara to fuse

Okay, last bit probably won't happen, but the rest seems pretty likely.

im the biggest frieza fan out there but he got cocky and deserved it

Caption this.

That was ugly. Poor Frieza. I feel bad for Frieza friends.

Freeza got humiliated by Dyspo and Toppo and needed to be saved twice by Gohan and 17.

Will Jiren get the sloppy thirds when it's his turn?

>No one with God Ki
That wasn't the rule. Goku has god ki, after all.

Anyone else feel sad about Frieza getting his shit rocked? I know hes a bad guy but hes OUR bad guy.

this part was honestly amazing

Huh. Toppo outright used God Ki in the manga to power up in that very same page you posted. The physical change might be Toei-only, but it's clear God Ki is a power up there.

Never reply to bait.

[Hakai]

>No one with God Ki is allowed to enter the tournament
>Someone unlocks God Ki during the tournament
The rule was no Gods of Destructions, not no god ki.

Goku and Vegeta have been using god ki this entire time.

[Hakai'd]

It's way cooler and what's going to be in all of the Dragon Ball merch and games from this point on, so yeah it's not filler. The anime version having a much stronger presence in the DB media going forth is all that matters. You already lost, Toyocuck.

Friendship ended with island animals, now Freeza is my best friend

>Useless spoilerfags BTFO again claiming 17 attacking with rocks
HAHAHAH Dumb depressed fags

Goku and Vegeta have been using god ki from the beginning. Toppo using GoD powers is no different from the saiyans using SSB, in terms of legality.

Was that the best episode of Super?

t. Delusional Lizardcuck

frieza is a slut so i'd say yes

That looks like shit.

I'm still tearing up desu.
It hurts.

That's for next week. Although it still seems like it might be wrong since it claimed Freeza will be fighting with psychic powers too and he's kind of unconscious right now.

Shouldn't he have been ripped in half?

Would've completed the reference checklist.

Let me tell you about Hakaiabeetus

That's still justice. Space hitler and all.

How the Fuck is Vegeta going to eliminate this monster?

Wrong image

D-Delete this.

So is Toppo stronger than Jiren?

Someone explain this shit.

In this area no object is 17 up to the top 3 U7. I like how to create it. This item was a split, Toppo became a legendary GoD and turned to Freeza to say bigger waste.

manlet powers he got from the doc

Kamikaze tactics.

Don't reply to bait.