They got on the fucking boat in August 2006. There has been nearly no progression in the story for TWELVE YEARS...

They got on the fucking boat in August 2006. There has been nearly no progression in the story for TWELVE YEARS. The art is fucking terrible now as well, it's so fucking dense you can't pick apart distinct things any longer.
Anyone else lose interest in this shitheap, I don't know if I can be bothered to pay attention to this any longer.
>Don't pay attention to it for 3 years
>Only 8 releases in entire timeframe
What the fuck is the point any longer?

Most people already moved on. Final battle with Griffith will most likely be rushed as fuck and disappointing as shit. Miura simply doesn’t care anymore

this desu. I personally stopped caring after pic related showed up.

Nope, I'm hyped for February.

>buzzwords

DBZ > Shitzerk
Here's a joke I came up with: why do Berserkfags always raid DBS threads? Because they're gone berserk.

Isn't it off hiatus now?

For maybe 3 releases then I guarantee that fucker will be gone again for 6 months.

Shit.

damn btfo

I think he's of the opinion "Good fucking riddance."

Author's gonna die before he finishes it, or become too ill.

Hopefully he has written down the main plot points and done a rough outline of the story/ending for someone to finish it for him the way he'd have done it himself.

Berserk has been shit since after the Lost Children ark.

I never come to care about Guts new JRPG party as much as I cared for the old Band of Hawks.

>they’re gone berserk
Pedro pls

I like to see you Superfags try to talk shit in a CGDCT thread

>Got into it in 2008 and read through the entire thing my first year in college
>Resolved to wait an indefinite number of years to do another big readthrough
>10 years later, haven't read a single new issue
I'm glad I have Good Berserk to look back on as my personal memory of the series. At some point I'll read through the whole thing again, but unless Miura finishes it I'll probably just stop at the boat arc.

How does he fly this shit past his editor?

Why would you keep a series going on this long? Maybe he doesn't know how to end it? Maybe he just wants to make sure he has money? It's stupid.

>>Don't pay attention to it for 3 years
>>Only 8 releases in entire timeframe
Welcome to English-translated manga in general.

How dare you, Miura is a man of culture, he knows what he is doing

I actually took this seriously until that extra chapter came out of nowhere.

>I just started reading a manga

How long has the eclipse been for Guts? Have we been on the boat longer than Guts' journey after the eclipse?

Yes

I've said it once and I'll say it again; Griffith got his Good End. At least one fucking character did.

BASED DBSFAG

Just sharing this from the other thread

Fuck Mangastream