What will your reaction be when we see FranXX's equivalent of the Eva dummy plugs...

What will your reaction be when we see FranXX's equivalent of the Eva dummy plugs, allowing the connection system to be bypassed? The girl, strapped in to the Franxx against her will, either pilots it to avoid a thread of punishment or has her control removed entirely, making her little more than an unwilling battery for the male-controlled mech.
With the importance of underlying sexual metaphors in this show there's no way they are going to pass up the rape and BDSM implications from this, especially given that there is a clear precedent from Eva.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there actually anything in this show besides Eva with more obvious sexual metaphors? Because it doesn't seem like it from all the posts I've seen.

It's not much like eva at all, other than stuff you could say about any post-95' mecha show

That's obviously going to happen with the antagonist kids. Look at the triplets in the back, they are wearing stuff over their mouths so they don't talk back.

> Eva
Literally the only reason people keep comparing this to Eva is because it's made by Trigger and they associate Trigger with Gainax.

So far the character 02 is the only thing keeping it afloat, can't really recommend it otherwise right now unless you want to watch an MC be a bitch for 3 episodes.

He redeemed himself a bit. I don't hate him anymore.

This
It's like these people haven't heard of Aquarion Evol

>unwilling battery for the male-controlled mech.
It's the other way around, males are batteries and females are pilots. Notice how 02 drains males and how she can pilot even without males.

Seems to be the opposite for other pairs though. In this last episode Miku is the one who gets overwhelmed and passes out while Zorome appears to be fine. Also, when Mitsuru and his original partner are trying to connect, it's the girl who is straining and feeling it all.

how long does this particular scene last? please say only a second or two I've already fapped 3 times today

A few seconds. I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear her terrified squeals either.

not at all

That's it. I'm watching this show.

You have it backwards, user.

The emotional dynamic between them feels like a brother-sister pair.

Doujins when?

Soon I hope.

He has no grace, he has no style, he has no dick.

it won't happen in anime
Fatalpulse will make it though

What kind of sick fuck saves pictures of dildos in his computer

stupid question, but aren't they "forced" to do this already
I know, they aren't resisting piloting the mechas, but it was said from their birth onwards that they have to do that one day
I guess for times when he needs them?

I'm waiting for a team of male pilots to swoop in and perform better, except for horns, their leader gets ripped in half.

That looks hot as hell. Should I be watching this?

Miku is so fucking hot.

I am waiting for Fremen-like people who live in the wastelands and learned to live with the Klaxxosaurus
and that the cities inside the plantations are basically a reincarnation of Sodom and Gomora

depends
one half says it's good, the other says it's shit
I am basically the first half, but don't expect steamy hot sex-scenes (yet)
for this, you should better watch Masou Gakuen HxH

user do you know what Google image search is?

>there's no way they are going to pass up the rape and BDSM implications from this
That's pretty casual. I'm looking forward to the STDs, pregnancy, and abortion imagery.

She's experiencing force feedback/being electrocuted. I'm sure it's very painful.

She's a big girl.

>thing goes berserk
>klaxosaur infects mecha somehow
>occupants (either or) get infected and begin turning into klaxosaurs
Doing it right?

>I'm sure it's very painful
I sure hope nothing like that happens to her again. R-right guys?

It's more like the fact that Nishigori is directing and bringing on plenty of ex-Gainax staff.

Uh, you don't get to bring darlings.

If they could do that they wouldn't have a problem with 02 in the first place.

Sure love these authorities cockblocking pilots for arbitrary reasons to create drama for no reason.

Control freaks is an overused trope and should be abandoned as a storytelling element. It's like a GM who won't allow you to have fun, every time you try and do something 'oh there was a magical barrier here' or 'oh we had a secret ejection system built in that didn't exist last episode but we needed it to create drama for the plot'.

>02, we've been developing a new technology that's going to revolutionize the FranXX program. Congratulations, you get to be the first to test it out...

MC isn't quite a shinji tier fag, but the metaphors are pretty in your face for the most part. It's basically the usual trigger smut, but it's actually interesting so far.

just wanted to tell you that I was right
but what's going to happen next?
are they really going to run away at some point?

>testing new technology using an outlier instead of a representative candidate
This is why you're not directing the FranXX project, user.

Truly the thinking man's fetish

That's not a real fucking article, is it? I mean, I know the picture isn't legit, but the rest?

What the fuck? There's enough geothermal energy to power the world for many thousands of years. It would be one of the least environmentally destructive source of energy, especially if they managed to get "extraordinary efficiency".

How bad is the cucking? I sorta wanted to watch this show but I don't wanna come in on a bad time and have to wait a week on something like that

Yep it is
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

That just your typical media citing a random study done by literally whos in order to have a clickbait article.

It will be used on Ichigo for sure, to allow her to pilot with Hiro.
Can't wait to see the helmet modded to have a built-in blindfold and gag. It's so big and hood-like that I honestly thought of that the first time I saw it.

>How bad is the cucking?
Depends, do you browse Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or /r9k/?
If yes then it's too much cucking for you
If no, there is no cucking.

The higher ups won't let Hiro in the bot so he lets the other guy pilot to make sure his friends don't die.

He starts mouthing of saying he is the best partner for 02 and Hiro is useless, so 02 says its ok for her to get serious which fucks the guy up, she the gets out of the bot and waves to hiro confirming that only he is her Darling.

why did they need THAT much magma tho

Holy sweet Jesus, CNN.

It looks more like one of those pathetic attempts to diminish an insult just because the scary, mean, prejudiced alt-right use it. Therefore, it has to be minimized, because any demeaning thing has to be torn down so we can act smug and superior and not be insulted.

Well that's not bad at all. I'm wondering how that plays into the sexual metaphor, but thanks, I'll give it a go

who knows what kind of power needs the future has
it's the only source of power they have, apparently, so we're probably going to see some crazy shit.

>she the gets out of the bot and waves to hiro confirming that only he is her Darling
why do so many people keep ignoring that

Re:zero Protag was more likeable, and that's saying something

literally can't wait

Not everything a media does needs to have a political agenda behinds it, but I guess in the end it comes down to personal opinion as to how to interpret that article.

I think the metaphors have been more about sexual relationships than sex itself. Ichigo keeps fantasizing about the one she can't have, or the one that got away, or what have you, and she lost her focus when she thought the man she wanted was partnered with (read: fucking) that other girl again. If we're going to use NTR metaphors, Ichigo is getting it hard. Doesn't help that she felt rejected by Hiro last episode.

MItsuru, meanwhile, is the asshole who refuses to be satisfied with what he has. He has a perfectly fine partner, but she's boring, plain, not exciting. He thinks he deserves better, so he wants to fuck the hottest girl in class. He doesn't even care if his partner knows it. She's just a thing to him, as is the hottest girl in class. He's also not satisfied just fucking the hottest girl in class, he has to make sure EVERYBODY knows he's fucking the hottest girl in class. She's a prize. It gets better for him because he can rub someone else's nose in it. None of this is about the sex, Zero Two, trophies, or even Hiro, it is all about Mitsuru. And he gets appropriately destroyed for his bad behavior, because what he forgot was that the hottest girl in class fucks like a wolverine, and he's not tough enough for it.

its only cucking if you ignore the fact that the MC was both worried that his failure would mean his friends all dying and the fact that he wanted to see if he really wasn't the only one who could pilot her.

Oh, I don't know. Those first few lines are pretty telling. "Cuck is viewed as bad; but cuck is actually good!" is the overall theme, but the author makes sure to take potshots at the political climate while doing it.

Stop fucking comparing this shit to NGE.

I like your post.

Yes, thematically that is what is happening, but the metaphors and symbolism exist for a reason. I'm not saying Trigger is out to, uh, trigger some fags about NTR or cuckholdry, but intentional or not, it has an effect. You could say we're all the ones with the problem, in the Dr. Freudian style, but I think it is more fun this way.

because it comes from the fact that shes fucking another dude

The image of Miku getting electrocuted isn't an Evangelion reference. It's a Secret of Blue Water reference. In the final episodes when Electra wearing a white tight skinsuit is electrocuted by Gargoyle. She ends up half dead with her clothes burned off. Way more sexier than Miku.

It was actually my first thought when I saw that picture in the op.

How could Ichigo not feel rejected when she remember when she is trying to kiss him, he blocked her kiss by clenching his teeth shut, as shown by the current episode?

That triangle is over.

How the mighty have fallen.

Yeah, and she hated the idea of it. In a way, she was both praising and punishing Darling: "you could have stopped this; he isn't like you; this is your fault." At the same time she's also giving a big middle finger to the people in command, because she blames them for Darling acting the way he did.

Have you been living under a rock? Welcome to 2018

Makes sense. I'm a little turned off by the implications but I can't be too anal without watching the show. Nice trips too

as long as you're not denying it was NTR I have no problem

The triangle never existed except in Ichigo's mind. Like I said, Hiro is a fantasy of hers, made even more obvious by their childhood memories of how they all looked up to him once. He isn't the man she thought he was, and that hurts, but she still holds on to a fantasy, because without it, she has to accept that he's not that great, and that she's been a horrible person this whole time to Goro, the man who truly loves her. It's complicated. So long as she keeps hanging onto that fantasy, and the feelings of rejection, and jealousy towards Zero Two, she's never going to get better.

I don't really care if it is or isn't. The show itself is not directly saying "this is sex, this is NTR", we're being allowed to view it that way because of the symbolism, metaphor, and, frankly, our own dirty little minds ("the doctor thinks it is a good thing if parasites are a little pervy"). Whether this is what Trigger actually wants to say or whether we're all making it up because we're filthy little buggers, it sure is fun to think about anyway. I haven't seen Sup Forums this alive with discussion in a while.

W-whew...

>I don't really care if it is or isn't. The show itself is not directly saying "this is sex,

the sex symbolism is becoming far more blatant in the manga its going to be saying its all in our heads soon

There can never be too much anal.

Is this another guilty crown?

"guy gets cucked, become hitler next day"

I mean, its fun..

>more blatant in the manga
>Yabuki doing the art

Well no shit that was going to happen. How many vagina reflections have we had so far?

Hey, give the kids time to get used to the vanilla stuff before moving on to the taboos.

>it sure is fun to think about anyway
As an afterthought, sure. But I'm worried that nobody will be able to think about anything else but sex metaphors. Just look at all the threads right now.

thats what happen when they keep inserting them

>ditf
>one letter away
the innuendo just won't stop

kek

Well, let's speak perfectly frankly here: is this thing worth talking about without the sex metaphors?

Yep CNN are endorsing cuckolding they are providing the liberals and far left are a bunch of soy infected cucks.

Given how they're driven to obsession with birds and symbology behind them, maybe they're trying to get off the planet?

I doubt this will happen to the main characters. Maybe this is how the triplets we see in the OP will get piloted, who know. But not the main characters.

I imagine they will use those rivals as examples of dysfunctional relationships. Remember, DITF's main themes are trust and fidelity:

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

Strelizia hates unfaithful pricks. And this episode reinforced that point, at the price of cucky undertones, but everything turned out fine in the end: 002 has a vagina dentata so when Mitsuru tried to fuck her good his dick got lacerated. He learned his lesson and will now have an episode in his life to reminiscence about every time he will think of being unfaithful to Ikuno.

/t h r e a d l y

I'll correct that statement for you

>She PEGGED another dude

Repost from another thread:
>It actually a very minor story about a man going on a journey to found his missing lover. Toward the end, he lost both of his arm but in exchange he found her. Heaven took pity on the couple by turning the couple into a set of bird. The male bird has no wing so the female bird always stay together with him so they both can fly and remain forever unseparated.

There is more than one version of that myth.

This is a show about select children, protecting an underground city from unknown large alienish monsters that can only be destroyed by destroying their cores.

Also, most of the kids are mentally fucked.

Even the fucking designs and colors are reminiscent of the Eva technology of Bold Orange Lines

But the outcome should be the same right? I'm not the author of that post so I don't know.

It's HIGH IMPACT METAPHORICAL cuckening

The theme is always the same: fidelity. The man and the woman ending up inseparable. As with all oral stories there's a lot of variation in the details. Some version are happier, some don't even involve humans, etc.

>dinos get angry
It looks to me they're just attracted to whatever the "magma energy" thingy is, so if you're pumping it up they just naturally get lured along then get really fucking angry when you try to keep it for yourself.