Write hot actresses

>Write hot actresses
>Add that they died from climaxing while having sex with me

>they die of a heart attack because they would never have sex with you

Would not want to fuck the child of anyone who named their kid "Hot Actress"

You would get caught so fast it would be funny.

It has to be physically possible, user

>3D

>not writing your own name
>not having cause of death as "fucking my waifu"

See

>Die from heart attack because it's impossible.

Better question: Why didn't he just martyr himself after spacing out all current living criminals he felt deserved punishment? Surely he could have realized his dying in such a fashion would have fueled a following that could potentially act as a substitute for his goals of utopia. If he really believed no one but himself incorruptible, why did he even keep going?

Better question: Why didn't he write the shitty author's name in the book after L died?

>hot actresses

This is such a normie thing to even think.

This.
If L didn't get him no one should have. Waste.

Sorry user, it only works as long it is in the realms of possibility

op btfo

>Death Notes falls into my lap
>instantly write myself a painless death

But you couldn’t go to heaven or hell

sounds edgy just like my soul

>Netflix Note
Fuck. Off.

There is no Heaven or Hell.

The entire concept is gay as fuck and I never understood why this shit was so well loved

Ryuk put that line in there to fuck with Light. Technically it's correct, because in the world of Death Note there is no heaven or hell - so NOBODY goes there, death note or not.

There has to be, or else that wouldn’t be part of the rules

The allure of the concept is people thinking how they would use a Death Note, and nitpicking Light's mis-steps.

Ryuk put fake rules in there. It was a word joke because Heaven and Hell don't exist in the Death Note universe.

>Get challenged by L.
>Do nothing.

Realistically you’d be caught pretty quickly now a days.

Well, if you mean our modern world where the concept of a Death Note is already known through fiction, yeah people would figure it out fast.

Otherwise I fail to see how anyone would ever catch you. L-tier super-detectives don't really exist.

Even if you were caught, how could they prove beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law that you killed people by writing their name in a magic notebook? Does the Jury get to touch the note so they can see Death Gods?

Although realistically, you wouldn't stand trial. Some nice gentlemen from the government would pay you a visit and you'd never be seen again.

>Realistically you’d be caught pretty quickly now a days.
>Well, if you mean our modern world where the concept of a Death Note is already known through fiction, yeah people would figure it out fast.
How? As long as you don't take any bait and just continue to write criminal's names, what could they do?

No, you wouldn't.

You'd just have to be a lot more careful than Light was about hiding the note itself, but everybody makes mistakes at some point.

Average Joe wouldn't have to be nearly as careful in hiding it as somebody who lives with a cop.

I'm surprised Light didn't just memorize the rules and then change the binding. It was the pages themselves that matter, so just put it in a completely non-descript cover.

it would be even harder becuase you can just look up criminals on the internet, Light had to use the tv and his dad's police database to get their faces and names. Today you could kill millions of people just by searching the name mike on facebook

If you were retarded maybe.

fpbp

I'm surprised light just didn't destroy every page he finished writing in. The death note has infinity pages.

NSA would track down the internet search patterns that match up to the killings.

>Can I get your autograph?

This. Series should have ended there.

Why didn't Light just rip off the cover and rules of the death note and burn them? He could just have a stack of "ordinary" inconspicuous pieces of paper.

>Write president's name
>write the name of the vice president at the exact moment he takes the president's seat
>keep doing this
>they announce publicly such a big event like every president dying of a heart attack
>kill every single religious nut who tries to get a cult going
>do all this from the safety of your bedroom
Life could be good.

how so? as of now there isn't a world famous detective who doesn't have a single unclosed case

>hot actresses

What, typing in "Mike" into Facebook and scrolling down? Not exactly a particular outlandish search pattern.

>write for several rich people to drive alone to some remote unpopulated area and drop their suitcases filled with billions of dollars on the side of the road
>pick up the suitcases after they drive away
>they forget about the incident and then die from something natural and boring several weeks later
>burn the death note and live in luxury
Best way to use the death note.

What is stopping you from killing people with the same name?

until you have hundreds of searches that correlate with deaths that were never televised and a program easily makes that match.

>just continue to write criminal's names
What good is there in writing criminal's names?
Study economy, research the potential impact on the market the deaths of key CEOs, shareholders or politicians would have and manipulate market to your advantage.

Have you forgotten the face rule?

>buy a safe
>lock the book inside when I'm using it
Tada

>use a proxy
Nice try, NSA

Yeah, I have. Thanks user.

I just don't understand one thing. I watched first 15 episodes or so again recently, and there was a scene where Light writes every possible writing of name of some thug and kills him. But wasn't there a rule stating that if you write a wrong name 3 times then you will die instead?

Maybe it means writing the exact same name 3 times in a row.

You are probably right.