Is this the most adorable isekai mc ever?

Is this the most adorable isekai mc ever?

Also female isekai thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

comic.pixiv.net/works/2569
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't this like Inuyasha except good?

>inuyasha
>bad

It's the best isekai manga I've read so far. Blew through the entire 2800 pages in three days.

Manga could use more isekai with female mcs. Why aren't there more of them? It's a cute girl doing cute OP things isn't it?

>adorable isekai mc
Ok, you piqued my interest, OP

But how's the relationship staus in the manga? Is it just like any other isekai wherein the author forced the relationship, or she's another dense harem lead?

She basically imprints on him like a chick without a mother

but there is, look all those isekaiw with tags like "gender bender" and "crossdressing"

I just looked it up
>shoujo
Yeah, sorry but I'm not into female's idea of submissive relationship.

Then there's no need to worry. They're both awkward and clueless about love and watching them naturally grow feelings for each other is part of why it's so adorable.

No, this is the cutest.

Sauce?

Don't bother. Only 2 chapters are translated

You were begging for this pic aren’t you?

It's called Nirvana.

Well, technically there are three chapters translated because the seven seas release of the first volume is out. I don't think anybody ripped it though.

Literally who?

>can't even find the fucking raw
Wake me up when someone is interested ripping that thing

>female isekai
Best mc in isekai right here, even compared to male mcs.

>Literally who?
>440AAF77-001F-431F-8A56-049048541685.jpg

It's 440AAF77-001F-431F-8A56-049048541685-chan, obviously.

>most adorable isekai mc
A New Challenger has appeared!

Since when is Fuuka an Isekai?

I still can't get over that retarded ruler who almost executed his entire population. What the fuck was his problem?

Around chapter 36

>It's called Nirvana.

All I found was an isekai one-shot.

>can't use google properly
Google Nirvana and read the filename you dolt.

It's on pixiv's online manga service but a few of the chapters are missing a couple pages, for some reason. I have the chapters that are no longer available, but I have nowhere to put them.
comic.pixiv.net/works/2569

>tfw main girl is best girl

>female isekai
What do you have to gain from this?

You rage so hard you're transported into a fantasy kingdom where you're the god of rage and hatred.

Judging from the Fuuka here, Seo might save the genre.

>I have the chapters that are no longer available, but I have nowhere to put them.
Do you mind sharing it on goddess?

I was told they don't do raws, at least anymore.

>What do you have to gain from this?

Cuteness and female isekai are better overall partly because the mcs are less OP.

Damn, i guess I'll stick with whatever that's available online.
Thanks, user.

>she didn't invade other 11 countries
dropped

Reminder

I could ask again, but I didn't feel like requesting uploader privileges just to up some shitty rips.

When is chapter 16 coming out?

Absolute power corrupts.

It might have already come out in japan, but the twitter never said anything(but it also didn't say it was delayed again) and it's not up anywhere else. IF it came out this month, it will be on pixiv next month.

It's been two years since the announcement of the next novel, four and a half years since the last volume, and SEVENTEEN years since the last volume that wasn't just a short story collection. Have mercy Ono-sensei.

Running out of idea or sick dealing with nagging editor.
Wait till the death announcement.

Yes

This baka is.

Kumo-chan is the most adorable and the cutest isekai mc ever

and this is?

>Kanata Kara thread.
What a good day. My favorite isekai is 12k though.

This is the second most pure romance I've read after CCS. Both characters are very cute in love, user, give it a try.

Cute girl suffering intensely if she's named Eliza.

>female isekai
Huh. I thought Black Healer was literally the only one

>Re:Monkster

She really is by far the best isekai protagonist of either gender.

...That looks utterly adorable and now I need to read this. Thank you!
Now you listen here motherfucker-!

In other news, not female isekai but I need to rant: What the fuck you assholes?! Last isekai thread I got recommended Parallel Paradise and I don't even know what the fuck I just read! That shit goes so far past 'so bad it's good' it completes another three rotations of the fucking dial before landing up in 'so apocalyptically trash that I want to keep reading just to see if they can get any more garbage'! It's like a bunch of suits sat down at a meeting to plan out the absolute most trash isekai anyone has ever written and by GOD did they succeed!

>Eliza
Shame the translation is dead. Just like pretty much every otome game isekai I enjoyed.

The best isekai and most of the better ones are with female protags.

Self aware isekai are the best. Pic related stars a loli mc if that interests you

Oh another isekai thread, friendly reminder you should kill yourself if you unironically read chink novels.

I miss old shoujo isekai that don't have a hint of video game dynamics. Fuck video game cliches, I'll take even Fushigi Yuugi's virgin celestial maiden scenario over that.

>Fushigi Yuugi
Given how popular it was back in the day, will it get a remake?

Most terrifying isekai would probably be that Bloody Bear.

Probably not and I hope not. Kanata kara deserves that anime, or I'll even take Red River over any more FY.