You guys like Lupin? You guys excited for the new series?

You guys like Lupin? You guys excited for the new series?

youtube.com/watch?v=6yEOs2PkswU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPp8et0fzdM
youtube.com/watch?v=wokg8088pkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one?

I didn't know they released a preview, I've been waiting for this for a while.

is it pronounced "loop in" or "rue pon"

I do. Green jacket the best.

I hope the new season doesn't have a main plot or at least does a better work with it.

It's pronounced youtube.com/watch?v=MPp8et0fzdM

>You guys like Lupin?
Hell yea!

>You guys excited for the new series?
F**k yea!

It's pronounced as Lup-ahn for English speakers. It is a French name. Fans tend to get annoyed when casuals say Loopin because that is incorrect. In japanese you say Rupan. Even all current dubs have the name pronounced correctly so I can't understand why some people insist on saying Loopin despite it being pronounced differently on the shows. You don't watch FMA and call Edward "Edweerd". It's not difficult.

I didn't know this was a thing, thanks OP.

Yes. I can't wait.
I got into the series like two months ago. So far I've seen:
>cagliostro
>the woman called fujiko mine
>mystery of mamo
>2015 tv series
>jigen's gravestone
>blood Spray of goemon
>farewell to nostradamus
>fuma conspiracy

Probably gonna watch dead or alive next. Can't get enough of this franchise. Also Jigen is best boy.

Hell yeah motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=wokg8088pkk

I watched Cagliostro for the first time a few days ago. I wish I wasn't a fucking brainlet, because I could tell right from the get-go how special the movie is. I don't know how to put it into words, but everything about the movie felt very significant to me. The music, the animation, the setting, just the overall feel of the film.

It's a feeling I haven't seen in any modern media. Is it just the spirit of an age turning from fire to ember to smoldering charcoal? Does that sense of adventure simply not exist anymore?

I didn't like Dead or Alive

>watch Fujiko Mine and 2015 series before Green Jacket
What is wrong with you? Why start backwards instead of starting from the beginning.

No one does except for plebs. Don't get me wrong, visually it's fucking awesome with the exception of Lupin's design. The story is mediocre as hell though.

It's not like the order matters anyway. Most of the franchise is episodic in nature.

>It's not difficult.
yeah it is you fucking frog
i is pronounced i it isn't pronounced a, period.

You don't pronounce the fucking "k" in the word "know" you inbred retard. You should be able to pick up something after being told one time. If something like pronouncing a name properly is that difficult for you, then learn to not speak period. I think it's rather easy to pronounce something despite it's spelling . There are tons of cases like that.
Goemon is introduced in Green Jacket so I think it kind of matters especially if you're watching those Koike OVAs. The way they bleed into the original series is quite nice. It's also cool to see how the characters gradually change over time.

>Does that sense of adventure simply not exist anymore?
No, at least not in modern hollywood

I bet you think "knight" sounds like "night" you fucking retard.

iirc, the frogs don't pronounce the n sound in Lupin.

>New Part
Fucking awesome!
>Same Jacket, art style, Italian music cues
Wait what
So is it a new part or just MORE Blue Jacket?

I still can't find a torrent with all of it.

>Same Jacket
Yes
>art style
not really
>italian music cues
huh? The Italians have nothing to do with it and Yuji Ohno is returning to compose a new soundtrack. The story itself takes place in France.
>So is it a new part or just MORE Blue Jacket?
Technically a new part but I prefer to call it a season 2.

Don't be a dickhead. Support Lupin by purchasing all the current shit that's available. Also part 1, 2, 3, and 4 are on CR for free.

>i is pronounced i it isn't pronounced a, period.

Words loaned from the French language ending in -in are usually pronounced that way.

Like, say, the word boudin.

>CR
kill yourself

>streaming

Rebecca or Fujiko, Sup Forums?

Young or Mature?
Blonde or Brunette?
Italian or Japanese?
Cute or Sexy?
Virgin or Experienced?
Attainable or Elusive?

Jigen.

While I enjoyed the last TV Lupin I have to say that the only Lupin I really care about is Koike Lupin.

>Implying Rebecca is even in the same GALAXY Fujiko is
Don't do that.

Well don't complain about not being able to find the shows. There are other options. Just because it's not in your precious 1080p pristine fucking quality.

>You guys like Lupin?
yes
>You guys excited for the new series?
Hell yeah. It is gonna be AOTY for me

>the only Lupin I really care about is Koike Lupin.
That's retarded. I didn't think there were actually people who prefer watered down characters.

Like clockwork.

>I hope the new season doesn't have a main plot or at least does a better work with it
I liked part IV main plot because it was goofy and stupid like lupin is in general

Fujiko of course.

Honestly, Koike Lupin is fine but I probably wouldn't like it if that became the absolute norm for Lupin productions.

Yes

Fujiko by a fucking mile. Rebecca was annoying I hope she isn't coming back for part V

Looks like we're getting edgy that edgy looking girl assuming it's a girl that was in the trailer.

Rebecca only because I'm imagining how it would look irl. I don't Japanese women to be sexy. i think they're very cute but not something I'd be in a rush to put my dick in, therefore Rebecca without a doubt.
>Lupin
>goofy and stupid
There's much more than just that.
Same. Koike Lupin is cool for OVAs and movies but a series would be tragic especially with that garbage ass Zenigata.

Honestly, the only real life Japanese women that even come close to Fujiko's looks are the type that starred in pink gang films in the 60s and 70s.

No. It's thoroughly mediocre. Cagliostro is the best thing to comee out of it.

Not even episode 13.

Assuming you're the guy that has come into the other threads just to say that every single thing is mediocre.

Why do you bother if you clearly don't like it?

>Cagliostro is the best thing to comee out of it.
So the most bland story is something you consider good while shitting on everything else at the same time. Honestly you're contradicting your own statement. I'd call you foolish if I didn't already know you're trolling.

Speaking of Blood Spray of Goemon - does anyone know where to find subs that aren't fucking atrocious? Jesus christ I can't stand it.

Wish they'd use this piece of shit someday in the anime, even if his story in the manga was some sort of elseworld but whatever
I think he would work for a Koike movie

>I think he would work for a Koike movie

If only sniper guy and axes guy weren't out of the picture they would have been the perfect anti-lupin gang

I think the Lupin's heritage doesn't get mentioned in the anime that much nowadays since they want to keep Red vs Green "canon", Lupin III might be the grandson of the original Lupin or just a random guy who uses that name
In the manga he also have a son

It's pronounced "nice man".

I'm not so sure the dialogue even matters in that movie

Nah, I think folks just prefer Lupin's past to be a mystery. Or at least flexible.

I'd love for there to be an adaptation of the Young Lupin chapters, but they really don't leave much to the imagination on what kind of relationship he had with his grandfather and father.

The whole fucking movie is literally on youtube. How is it this difficult for people to find this?

Not that guy, but if we're thinking about the same subs done by some fuck translating from russian subs and patting himself on the back for it, then the very fact something like that exists and no one bothered to make proper subs in english is pretty atrocious and a crime against humanity in my book.
Meanwhile, shit like VEG has a number of groups working on it (although I'm aware it's more just brushing up the official subs, but still).

Why can't we get one fucking movie where Lupin is a murdering rapist who throws out good one liners? I know Monkey Punch is directing the upcoming first episode remake of Green Jacket, but I doubt it will be like his work in the manga.

fuck off CR shill

What might be happening is that he plans on essentially adapting the chapter of the manga on which "Is Lupin Burning" is based. That's just my speculation of course.

Not that I think you would be satisfied if it were. It was one of the tamer chapters.

Even Fujiko prefers herself

It's not a ramke but a prequel to the first episode of part 1

> Rebecca
> virgin

It's my favorite anime of all time so yes, I'm excited. Although I prefer the movie (and Fujiko's anime)'s style.

>this fucking scene
MUH

source. I have never heard anyone mention it was a prequel until now.

What are the names of those Pink Gang movies? I couldn't find any on a web search. Thank you!

It's literally on the image you posted

Fujiko definitely isn't the typical Japanese woman.

This. I was curious too but gave up when nothing came up.
In the visual sense she would be. Squinty eyes and all.

user we're talking about 2D here. I don't think there's one (ONE) woman in Lupin that's even in the same league.

Not the same guy, bu did you mean Pink films? Couldn't find any Pink Gang films at all.

Remember that time when they tried to make Lupin look Asian. Nice try. That shit was getting on my nerves but luckily enough that shit ended in one or two episodes.

The mermaid movie was after Red vs Green and was still heavily based on the Arsene Lupin connection. I'd say the lack or reference to his family is just a choice of the current team leading the franchise.

Of course, this might change this season anyway since it's France based.

Legend of the Gold (((OF))) Babylon

Is this really necessary?

Yes

>tumblr
get out.

Mamo needs a blu ray release.

While you wait, you may want to watch:
>Operation Return the Treasure
>Episode 0
>Dragon of Doom
>Tokyo Crisis
>Walther P-38

Other specials/movies/OVAs are mostly garbage.

Why was Mamo a giant brain?

Lupin is looking at Fuijko in the image, he knows what he wants.

Absolutely not true at all
>Gold Babylon
>Hemingway Papers
>Voyage to Danger
>Missed by a Dollar
>Columbus Files
>Alcatraz
>Conan Crossovers
>Pilot film
are also very good. In fact I'd say Episode 0 is grossly overrated and Dragon of Doom is one of the more mediocre specials.

I thought Dragon of Doom is only good for Goemon fans.

I should have added a big fat IMHO to that. And I totally forgot about Alcatraz, my bad.

He saw too many WHEN WILL THEY LEARN posts

Mamo came out in bluray
only in japan and italy tho

Anyone here seen the live action movie?

>clockwork
I see what you did there

Is good for Fujiko fanservice.

Japanese Blu Rays are too fucking expensive and they don't even feature subs. Italian Blu Rays don't count because they're third rate just like the people.
It's horrible and Lupin should not be Japanese although the original live action movie is fun as fuck.

>Chink Lupin with no sideburns
>Titless and Assless Fujiko
>Jigen is okay though the beard could have been grown out a little more
>Goemon just looks like a faggot in cosplay
>Zenigata is a manlet

bump

Babylon is a work of art and Seijun Suzuki was an avant-garde director.

Last one before I go to bed

Yes but it was a disappointment.

Italy is gonna enjoy it
Shame that the original italian dub of lupin is dead, but hopefully part 5 is gonna be good

>get into Lupin with first anime series recently
>holy shit this is great,I've been missing out on so much
>turbo through it in less than a week and watch Cagliostro right after
>this is pretty good,Lupin acted a little bit out of character at times but it's still a great film
>start red jacket
>in the first three episodes the Lupin gang has:
>fought a James Bond villain with a body made out of metal
>stolen the statue of christ from Rio and also talked to God
>discovered the Loch Ness Monster and rescued it from a mad scientist
I kind of hate this,guys. I know the first series isn't super serious and down to earth all the time either,but it was never this back to back wacky. Does it ever get better?

>hasn't even seen green jacket
Honestly, kill yourself.

Part 4 is good

The French pronounciation is Loo-pah.