Holy shit

Holy shit

Tell me more.

My favourite jojo character

Milo pls

why is her neck as long as her smartphone?

So is mine

for something about age gap this show is pure as fuck

are you a beautiful seventeen year old high school girl?

The face a girl makes when she realizes she slept with user.

I just tried the same thing, and my neck isn't as long as my cellphone. Now I'll never be a beautiful seventeen year old girl.

I want Kondou to plant his seed inside me.

I prefer the manga.

She's thicker in the manga.

AOTY? AOTY.

this show is weird. it looks awesome by at the same time it looks old as fuck

thinkan that i would find this show even comfier if it was a period piece set in the 50s

That's what I personally love about it.
The style looks like it was ripped out of the 80's or early 90's, but it looks absolutely stunning for the time.

An age gap love story like this would be a lot neater and comfier to see taking place in the 50's, yeah. Although wouldn't it be more acceptable back then to some extent? Maybe the 60's or 70's would be a bit better.

Please tell your Master Sido-Dyas that we have every confidence his order will be met on time and in full.

Should I pick it up? I'm not into shojo or whatever this may be, but as an old man myself maybe it could bring some warmth to my cold dead heart.

Yes, you should at least watch the first ep for the production values alone.

Most beautiful girl of the season.

Does it have good animation to boot? Ok, I'll go watch it then, thanks!

It's seinen, and yes you should pick this up.
I promise that it will warm your cold heart up.

wtf happened to Kondou's regular hairstyle?
he looks like Jackie chan with that hair

I'm on it, thanks!

I just think she would look amazing in a 50s era uniform is all...

is there any drama that could be solved with talking to each other?

No 17-year-old JK will touch herself thinking of you

Unfortunately yes, but there's just some things that words can't explain or solve when dealing with love.

You don't know that.

He is really handsome. One curiosity about their names:
Tenchou's name is Masami Kondo. "Masami" means "become beautiful", while "Kondo" means "next time, another time". So his complete name is "become beautiful another time". It describes his character so well. He has the chance to shine again, after suffering.
"Akira" means "bright". "Tachibana" means "tangerine" (I believe). So, it's like her name is related to be both bright but also bitter, since she is depressed.

Imagine sniffing her sweaty butthole after track practice

That shit isn't the true manga.

2d don't sweat

But 2D sweat and they smell good!

Please tell me that date with the shitty cook won't develop into anything frustrating
I just want a doki doki age gap romance.

Anyway, this season line up turn out to be pretty good.

good

nothing comes out of it,
he drops him like the bag of shit he is.

she even refuses to eat any food made by him back in the restaurant.

He just washed his hair. His natural hair is like that, very fluffy. He slicks back his hair when he goes out.

Nothing will ever happen

he blackmails her into having sex with him

So, when did you guys give up? For me it was more than a decade ago.

Don't believe to this user. She doesn't like the cook, and the cook doesn't like her either.

This cunt owes Yoshizawa a date for making him wait in the rain at night and then ditching him without saying a word.

Fuck off, /nice guy/

what is this anime? im on mobile and cant GIS/WAIT it

I believe after my graduation, I made so many mistakes, and I was never able to change and shine again. I can relate both to Akira and Kondo so much. I understand why she doesn't want to be together with her classmates. I understand how he feels, since he gave up on his dream, and what he chose to do (marriage) has been a failure. Reading this manga is so painful.

Yoshizawa needs to realize she clearly isn't interested in him.

He likes his sister BTW.

The LEAST she could have done was say hi or something, but instead she just ignored him in such a cold-hearted manner.
What did he ever do to deserve such harsh treatment from her? He's genuinely a nice guy that cares for her and all she does is shit on him.

So? Why can't she at least be friendly towards him instead of giving him the cold shoulder and silent treatment every time he tries to be friendly?

Maybe, the pre-injury Akira could had been interested in Yoshizawa. Pre-injury and after-injury Akira look rather different people.

She isn't his real sister tho. And when they met for the first time, they were already teenagers. No surprise he can't see her as a sister.

You have been complaining since the first episode about the same crap.

Do you actually do this nice guy routine irl to stay this butthurt?

you dont have to like someone to have sex with them

You don't know what depression is, uh? I am depressed right now, and I would HATE to have around a noisy brat like Yoshizawa.

But she doesn't want to have sex with him. And he accepted that, after their first and only date, so he isn't so interested either.

Not an argument.

Excuse me? He's just trying to cheer her up in the only way that he knows how, something that even Kondou would do. Don't blame him or people like him for your own problems when all they're trying to do is help a poor soul like yourself...
The fact that Yoshizawa knew about her injury in great detail, cares about what she thinks, and is willing to change himself to get closer to her shows that he really cares about her.

>argument
I am asking you a question.

I believe Yoshizawa could have a chance toward the end of the story. He is way more mature since he rejected Yui. And You is trying to move on, after the rejection.

Nothing wrong with having a retro art style. Personally, I wish more shows looked like this.

No, at the beginning he is really selfish. He only tries to get closer to her for his own benefits, not to comfort her. He doesn't even see how annoying he is.

I feel truly bad for people who are calling this the "anime of the season". How terrible it must be to have so little experience with shoujo that you trip yourselves up over another pointless redundant fluff piece.

>inb4 hurr it's not shoujo it's seinen
It's a shoujo published in a seinen magazine because the shoujo magazines didn't want it and it happened to feature an old guy.

stop posting, Yoshizawa

You don't even know this manga.

Besides, someone trying to help doesn't obligate you to like what they're doing.

>no shoujo mags wanted it but a seinen mag did, so it can't be seinen, it must be shoujo!
Uh-huh.

Tamagoro is good

And what are those benefits, huh?
Do you honestly believe that he's just trying to get into her pants or something equally as shallow and depraved by putting forward all this effort? What other selfish reasons are there that you can think of?
A "selfish" young man like that wouldn't pay attention to what she does after school, a "selfish" young man wouldn't show concern over her injury, a "selfish" young man wouldn't get a part time job just to get closer to her, a "selfish" person wouldn't wait out in the rain at night just to say hi and try to brighten up her day by maybe exchanging phone numbers so they could talk whenever she's feeling up to it. You see my point?

He's a good person that just needs to be given a chance.

So much projection. No decent girl will ever give you a chance, buddy. Try some cocks instead.

Not an argument, you son of a bitch.
You know I'm right.

I know tons of classic and modern shoujo. Many classic shojo are gold tier, while most modern shojo are shit. Koi Ame is clearly close to sonething like Maison Ikkoku, that is seinen. Both of them treat love but also tons of other developments in personal life. Especially modern shojo, are focused only on romance, and developed as cheap soap opera, with tons of betrayals and stuff like this. The main heroine has a harem of boys around her, not only two (Yoshizawa and Kondo, but the latter isn't even trying to get her, he is the object of her affection). In your typical shojo, Yamamoto senpai would have developed an interest on Akira, while he likes Akira's best friend.

>luh dee dum dum i've read over 3000 mangoos
alright tiger

>implying his statement is wrong

My headcanon is that Akira's mother is Moriko from Recovery of an MMO Junkie.
It's the hair.

He is selfish because he isn't respecting HER PERSONAL SPACE, when all she needs is to be alone (or with whom she wants to be, who isn't Yoshizawa). It's incredible how you are not able to see how he is forcing himself on her. This is what stalkers do. Also Akira is making the same mistake with Kondo, and later she learns. Yoshizawa improves too.

Fuck, okay i'll bite
>shoujo
It's more josei than shoujo if you don't want to call it seinen.

And i wouldn't call it aots yet, but based on the manga it's a sweet age gap romance that doesn't involve to much drama. Which is fucking nice. Though the romance moves at a somewhat turtle pace because the manga likes to explore Akira daily life too.

I am sure I know way more shoujo manga than you. I read/seen TONS of them. Glass no Kamen, Candy Candy, Lady Georgie, Tokimeki Tonight, Love me knight, Hikari no densetsu, Miracle girls, etc. between the classics. Most modern shoujo are shit compared to these titles, except for some few small gems like Lovely Complex or Nekota no koto ga ki ni natte shikatanai.

Well after watching the first three eps I think I am going to waste my Sunday and have some emotions all alone.

>It's incredible how you are not able to see how he is forcing himself on her.
Except this is how people help others in need, because if people like him didn't then more depressed people wouldn't recover in their lives.
Sometimes you need to be a bit assertive to help those who need it even if they claim that they don't want it. Who gives a shit if they want to be alone... It never hurt to spend time around good company that only has your health and best interests in mind.
IF Akira truly needed her personal space then she wouldn't have gone to work, she wouldn't have even talked with Yui, and to an extreme extent she would have just been a silent observer to Kondou rather than associate with him in any way beyond a business relationship.

In the end my point still stands. She's been incredibly rude to Yoshizawa for no reason thus far.

A bit off topic, but thoughts on Hana yori Dango?

koi wa ameagari no you ni

>Except this is how people help others in need
You have no idea how creepy and pathetic other people think you are.

I'm watching it on a side, not really a big series in my book, but usually I don't pick series like that at all. Made an exception because of a high school girl swooning over an older goofy guy voiced by Hiroaki Hirata. So far goes nicely with Darling in the Franxx, Pop Team Epic, Junji Ito and Kokkoku.
Although it seems to be AOTS for my female friend who is really into shoujo and yaoi, so it must be doing at least something right.

>not using clover
retarded phoneposter

published in a seinen magazine
Then it's seinen, dumbass

Same, user. He is pretty charming

While "depressed" people sit back and fight their emotional battle on their own, potentially complaining later on about how "alone" they were during the ordeal.
Yeah, right.
Fuck you.

Not my cup of tea. I dislike also stuff like Marmelade Boy. They are already soap opera tier. Sure, also classics like Lady Georgie and Candy Candy were soap operas, but at least the plot explored the life of the heroines besides their love interests. They were more complete stories.

She has the RIGHT TO CHOOSE the people who can comfort her.

who invited /r9k/ and tumblr in here?

Being assertive =/= being an obnoxious moron who has no concept of personal space

Akira dad is dead or just work in other country?

>read sooo many manga
>still gets excited by an everyday cookie cutter romdram
Looks like good taste can't be acquired

He is alive. Apparently he works in another city.

Doesn't mean that she has the right to be rude about it. She could have told him calmly to leave her alone at any time, but instead she leads him on by being silently alluring, knowing that he's just going to keep coming back.
She should be grateful that there are people with such big hearts that want to be around her and help her despite her terrible attitude.

Except he's only trying to be silly and uplifting because he knows what she's been through/going through. Not once has he ever invaded her personal space.

Boy you got a lot to learn kiddo. A shoujo is a shoujo is a shoujo.