What does he need to do to gain back Sup Forums's respect?

What does he need to do to gain back Sup Forums's respect?

Not be an overproduced self-insert from Aniplex.

Him going berserk and punching the other pilot or at least trying to while getting beaten.
And 02 mocking him while smiling in the end.

Bend over.

Probably going crazy in the mecha with spirals in his eyes like the spiral king or kittan from TTGL.
But the true question is, does he need to gain back respect from the manchilds who considered NTR the ending of "the town where only I was missing"?

>Him
>going berserk

Stop being a pussy ass bitch.

It's always the quiet ones who snap the hardest user.

Go on a sex spree and become the dom in his 02 relationship.

Not gonna happen though.

looks like he was a loud one and snapped to become quiet.

if he has physical sex with 02 I'll give the show a second chance

Hey Faggots,
My name is Zero Two, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid butt pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any ass? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to fake asses in training mechas.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. What mechas do you pilot? Instead you jerk off to gundam girls with tight asses. I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot darling (He just piloted me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my darling"

what a durable little pasta that is, and the girl in the picture is cute too.

everyone thought simon was a little bitch until he manned up and went nuts.
so yeah, when hiro finally goes nuts everyone will claim they always believed in him

getting back in the mech would be a good start

Stop being fucking beta fag and go back to his good old days of being chad shota.

I wonder if he stopped being chad as recent as the Naomi incident or further back.

real sex with the oni

>Sup Forums's respect
You say that like it's worth a shit

Why does japan continually churn out whiny sissy male mc's?

Japanese people that consume (read: buy) anime like that character archetype and don't like the opposite that Western anime pirates do.

Believe in the Oni that believes in him

They used to do it so the MC gradually becomes alpha as fuck and the payoff is absolutely satisfying, nowadays I don't know anymore.

So japanese males are pussies.

He never had it though. This guy is so bland it hurts

fuck off phoneposter

Lol. No. And what assumption may you have to assume I'm posting from a phone?

He needs to stop being such a wet blanket. Just let him get in the robot with 02 next episode so we can move on. H

Because you're a crossboarder who only watches Sup Forums-core seasonal trash.

And how would you assume any of those baseless accusations, user? Surely something must've taken place for you to post them.

If you rub two of your three braincells together maybe you might be able to figure it out.

Ah, I see. The 'woman' type of response. I think you're just looking for some emotional feedback. You're like the wife that intentionally start arguments with her husband just to get something out of him.
Here honey, have a Zucchini 02.

Get out the fucking robot

Will Hiro ever surpass Mitsuru?

he needs to pilot every single machine at least once. every other male has to job to the point where they try to put him in their Franxx and he ends up over performing. after this moment ever female will feel that their current partner is inadequate, not to the point where they can't perform, but to the point where they always think about it

haremshitters are the worst.

let mitsuru become the MC, so we can watch his tale of redemption and realizing his love for ikuno
hiro and 02 can become background characters or they elope and become villians

>haremshitters are the worst.
tell me how I know you like cock

wat

>2018
>being gay is still an insult
>argues over how much pussy his self insert has gotten
>self insert is always a beta
>thinks anime is real

Gay will never stop being an insult. Just like faggot, It's too fun to say.

Reminder that could be just one one little thing that would have completely prevented him from losing his face
>Pilot with him 02, there is no time to waste, please save my friends
They decided to go ntr-baiting instead. I wonder how it will serve them.

Not acting like cuckoldry might be the key.

He needs to grow into his skin and accept that he and only he is meant for Honey. What happened to Mitsuru was a tough pill to swallow from so many points of view, but it is an event that he will need to learn from and grow stronger as a person as a consequence of it, so that his relationship with 002 may truly blossom.

He was lucky that 002 has a vagina dentata and no one else can truly have "sex" with her, but that is a costly thing in itself (I doubt 002 feels good about the fact that stamens who ride with her die). Now he must take responsibility.

Strelizia hates unfaithful pricks and 002 knows that:

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

She is always faithful to Darling. Hiro needs to learn to trust Honey as well. Episode 1 started with both of them relating their views on the story of the Jiān (鶼), but with almost diametrically opposed interpretation of whether the fate of the bird is a good one or not. Hiro needs to convert to 002's view: the story is beautiful.

And he will.

/threadly remidner

>oni goes berserk, goes all red and horny and shit
>guards trying to contain her, but she is strong
>Hiro fearlessly goes straight to her
>catches her hand, starts dancing just like in this ep, ends it all up with a kiss that turns her back, gives her a name right there and then
there you go, Shota Hiro is back to business

Become the Hayato to Oni's Ryouma

The only way to redeem himself is by sucking out every drop that the other guy pumps into his waifu

Large amount of tofu in their diet.

what's your excuse for TTGL, deathnote, boku no hero, golden boy, maken-ki, or the other half of the medium you conveniently forget when you have a point to make?

>just bee yourself bro

my dicc

>boku no hero

Fuck it, it's better than nothing

Oni will literally ride everyone else before Hiro. Technically, she already has, but still will before mid-season, when he maybe will get in the fucking robot.

I missed this pasta

>2018
>being gay is still an insult
It is, you disgusting faggot.

What people don't get is that he is the girl in the relationship. 02 protected his honour.

Become a leader the team deserve

You realize that Nishigori copied ZeroTwo from Urutsei Yatsura's Lum with full intent to emulate the premise.

Lum tells Ataru "Darling, lets get married!" and he runs away.

ZeroTwo tells Hiro "Darling, get in the Franxx!" and he backs out.

Repeat for 20 episodes.

it exploits all the Gainax shows hacks as well, you sound like there is something wong about it

That makes it better.

>reinterpret numbers as names
>become a god to the little people

There's nothing wrong with being in an open relationship. Let the girl ride someone else if she wants to have fun, there's other more productive things you can do in the meanwhile.

Like focusing on raising your wife's son.

She rode with other men before Hiro though.

that girl is ridiculously hot

I know you're trying to sound cheeky but what could be more valuable than spending time with your own child?

The only thing I want darling to do is get into the Franxx

To be fair, they are all named using the English system. Koodo Zero Wan Sikusu sounds as alien to them as spelling out your friends' name in NATO alphabet.

"Oh, hello there Juliett One Hotel Nine!"

Gain back implies he had any respect in the first place, which he didn't

Why are you assuming that he is supposed to be respectable or even likable at this point in the story? The whole premise is a sexy self-hating gyaru taking a limp wristted depressed virgin for a ride in an environment monitored by oppressive adults. He will be fucking annoying for a long time until they finally heal each other. Every other kid in the show will have some sort of brain problems too.

Thank you, i already watched Mirai Nikki

Nice try. She did it under orders and didn't enjoy it.

Making more children with lots of women, thus ensuring that some of your genes pass on.
R > K.
Let the women deal with raising the kids.

Maybe the guy was not good. The next one will be better hopefully.

yup forceful NTR

Zorome's issue was solved. Now he's getting along fine with Miku. Mitsuru is the one that fucked up now. Can his ship even be saved anymore?

She's a military slut. She will do it with anyone the higher ups decide she should do it.
Which is why she is somewhat suicidal and doesnt afraid of anything like heights.

Yes, this is probably reason why K-selected societies dominate the planet, and among elites of these most dedicated K-selection still persists.

>"Lamarck Club"
>Lamarckism (or Lamarckian inheritance) is the hypothesis that an organism can pass on characteristics that it has acquired during its lifetime to its offspring.
All of the pilots are just "engineered babies", based on a original. Numbers indicate the order in which the originals were introduced into the system, therefore lower numbers would be considered better, since they have had more versions than the higher numbers.
Everytime pilot dies, they either recover the body, or take samples before the mission, and use the genetic material to grow another version. If the pilot exhibited some sort of useful anomaly during his life, it is passed onto his clones. This way they are trying to make the best possible pilots.
Perhaps the previous Hiro somehow developed resistivity to effects of Klaxosaurus blood and because of that he can pilot with 02 without getting fucked up. The "Lamarck Club" seemingly already knew that Hiro had this ability, but are unsure about how it would affect him or 02.
It would also explain why those unable to synch with a partner are sent back into orphanages and dissappearing: they are just removing faulty versions that are of no use and simply make another one. And reason they are completely isolated from the rest of Plantation is to make sure they don't found out they are just new versions and are therefore, to some degree, expendable. Of course, it takes time to grow a new version, but they are not going to fret when pilot drops dead, because they can just replace him (there could be some sort of accelerated aging used to speed up the process. And 02 is somehow sending this into overdrive and aging her pilots at a rapid rate).

Her reaction never fails to make me laugh.

She was physically intimidating her.

Those eyes tell you everything. She sees that deep down it turns him on but she's still a bit reluctant. In a year or two she'll happily ride any dick infront of him to make him feel miserable but the despair will turn him on.

what anime?

He needs to start banging people

fuck glasses girl

>to gain back Sup Forums's respect

He never had any respect from Sup Forums hahahahaha

Man this looks good

>let all of his friends die
>or let her ride with someone else
Reminder that the kids don't know that piloting = lewd stuff

So glad I dropped this wish-fulfillment piece of shit after the first ep.

Who wishes to get NTR'd?

god I hate all these beta mcs. Fucking cuck.

Sup Forums

Talking about physical, Oni seems not only to be very strong, but there is something else fucked up with her. At this scent, when she comes up to to Nana, she jumps very high and floats down slowly instead of landing at normal speed as if there was low gravity, what the fuck.

dropped