Alright...

Alright, so Akira Toriyama just drops dead one day and leaves you with 2 billion dollars and the task of making a new Dragon Ball series/reboot. What are the
>Studio
>Director(s)
>Changes to characters and story

>Studio
What's the studio with the closest style to 80s animation? Don't really dig the super stylized and sleek animation from most modern studios.

Just give Super closure and donate what's left to charity.

Disney
Rian Johnson
Female main characters white male villains

I piss on his grave, keep the money for myself, and just say, "Uh, Toriyama-san changed his mind. GT is the true sequel, again."

Sell it to Netflix or the highest bidder to make even more money

I don't, or I just spend it all on some SoL shit set in the universe to piss off the underaged fans of this shit.

xebec and have it star pic related

I kill of Gohan and Goten immediately, Goku and Vegeta goes to Sadala to bring home saiyan women to repopulate U7 with

Redesign Pan so she actually has a tail, then have a magical girl anime based on her with Super Saiyan as her powerup. She also turns into a giant monkey in months where the full moon falls on airing day.

>Madhouse
> Hayao Miyazaki
>Yutaka Nakamura

more comedy and goku is no longer retarded, he just doesn't understand things from living isolated.

^ learned enough to be functional from bulma and chichi

>Sunrise
>Yasuhiro Imagawa
>Re-imagining of the original series but as a hotblooded super robot show

>u6 spin off
>pride trooper spin off
>u7 focus on picollo-pan , bra - whis, goten (CHARACTER GROWTH)/trunks
>make mai gang grow up work for capsule corps. u7 is sol hijinks
>move away from toei make seasonal anime.

>Goku is one of the last members of an alien race that can pilot giant robots modeled after various forms of primates.

Dragon Ball and SoL work together perfectly, though.

The SoL in super really made me apprciate some characters.
bulma, mai, 18 were shown to be top tier waifus.
trunks having ptsd in nice universe was great too.

I don't know about studio or director, but I'd probably make the story an alternate sequel to Dragon Ball, retconning Z and Super (or at least make them an alternate timeline/universe). Instead of a straight-up battle series like Z, I'd keep it more lighthearted and closer to the original humor and quirky mysticism of DB.

KyoAni, directed by Naoko Yamada. I wouldn't change the story too much, just add and cull a few characters and rename the show K-On season 3, nothing major

>Bones
>Kenichi Suzuki
>Give more screen time and plot relevance to side characters
>Have android/cell arc happen before Namek and make Frieza somewhat responsible for Trunk's future to make him more of an endgame threat
>Tien, Chiaotzu and Yamcha are present on Namek and fight the Ginyu force with Krillin instead of all of them jobbing to Goku and Vegeta
>Power levels are more grounded and subtle instead of conveniently upgrading to a stronger power level

Studio: Anybody who isn't nu-Toei
Director: Anybody who hasn't directed Super
Plot: The plot would just be a "best of" the entire dragon ball legacy, condensed into one 300+ episode series. Basically what Kai was to Z except it's for the whole series, including Super, and new (good) animation all around. I wouldn't change anything too major for the plot except for in the case of trying to fix plotholes. The Super arc of the show would pick and choose the best parts of the manga and the anime because they both seem to have good ideas but a lack of consistency between the two, so it'd be nice to meet somewhere in the middle.

Yes please. I'm sick and tired of everyone being jobbed to Goku and Vegeta.

Time travel to the events of Dragonball.

ITT: all of you need to include more animals and creepy looking demons please.

we need more BEARED characters.

The silly adventures of teen Goten and Trunks

Two billion? He's worth like forty five million. Where the fuck did he get all this money from? What bullshit has Toriyama gotten me into? Whose blood is on this money, Toriyama, you fuck!?

goten having gine hair or shitty gt hair was a mistake.

>Studio
pick who the fuck ever

>Director
pick who the fuck ever

>changes
leave it to who the fuck ever

walk away with a billion+ dollars

1. Reruns.
2. Reruns.
3. Retire rich.
4.????
5. PROFIT.

>making a new Dragon Ball series/reboot

fuck that shit, I'll keep the money

(raffs)

>Madhouse
>Hiroyuki Yamashita
>After EoZ with focus on the next generation. Similar to saiyaman arc (fuck powerlevelfags and fight fags). Goku almost never shows up giving the supporting cast who are all more interesting characters than him as chance to shine.

>show goku farming, forced to do shit he hates, never gets time to train.

goku deserves hell.

>Madhouse
>Gen Urobuchi
>Remake Buu saga into a dark psychological series with Gohan as the protagonist, having to carry the burden of protecting the whole world on his shoulders after Goku's death while struggling to keep his daily life stable as well. Goku doesn't show up, Majin Buu is way more powerful than Gohan and the fights rely more on outsmarting him

Bones
Takeshi Mori
Episodic launch spinoff

>still Toei and just give the animators time
>me
>film noire Hit spinoff with him taking down Frosts right hand man and his organisation with a gunslinger sidekick

Fuck earth, I do a 100% original story from somewhere else in the dbz universe but using a very similar style to dbz, an alternate version of it.
And make it good.

>fuck fightfags
>Similar to the great Saiyaman arc
Enjoy going bankrupt

>Gohan would get killed by Majin Buu, the world gets blown up, in the afterlife Goku looks at his son with a disappointed look on his face

>Giant Robots
>Not wanting a limitless budget Imagawa Wuxia salad bowl adventure

I'm sure you've to buy the rights from Toei if you want another studio to animate it.

I just trash everything made past the original dragon ball, and make 100 new episodes of comfy kid Goku doing funny and lewd shit.
The anime is now R18 by the way
Studio Kyoani, Yasuhiro Takemoto as director.

And the primate simply appears around him? That's, like, the plot of SNK.

>Gohan defeats Majin Buu in the end
>but he barely survives the fight and gets so fucked up by all the shit he went through and all the deaths Majin Buu caused
>Gohan develops some hard PTSD and gets too mentally unstable to continue fighting or doing anything
>the last scene shows Gohan breaking up with Videl because he's given up on his own life
>Gohan flies off to god knows where and Videl is left heartbroken

I make dragon quest instead

I can only imagine how much shitposting that would cause here.

thank you for sharing this.

this means a lot to me.

I'd remake Dragon Ball
Z is not canon.
Fuck you.

Do you raffs at the end?

Give the original Dragon Ball the Kai treatment.

make a non-Goku focused Next Generation series involving Trunks, Goten, Pan and Bra.