Darling In The FranXX

We can all agree that FranXX's ED looks beautiful. The light, the colors, the mood.
Do you know any anime (possibly school-themed, but I'm open to anything) that looks this good, with this mood and style and attention to details and lighting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b18GVaTNMNA
youtube.com/watch?v=_ejADSqTMfM
youtube.com/watch?v=gpDUpmftuDE
my.mixtape.moe/volygr.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=DiCRIotUeqg
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ5Zs_iTRdA
youtube.com/watch?v=sTY1pAAGQ28
youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vt5Ca8lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=b18GVaTNMNA

>those warning lights synched to the lyrics
god tier

I know, right?

I hope we see the characters explore the city in normal clothes, but I doubt it.

Heh, I don't think that's where the story's heading.
But still, who knows. So far so good.

Plus, I'm fairly sure that normal clothes would be weird and futuristic anyway.

The city probably doesn't have those kind of buildings anyway

Hibike Euphonium

Watched it already. Watched most Kyoani stuff actually, I'm just missing Hyouka and another that I can't remember what it's called.
Still, thanks!

>flop

it looks amazing tho
"just look at this lifeless city"

I think there are normal cities out there and the plantations will be revealed as fuck-up places designed to gather fuel in expense of the planet and that don't have the approval of the masses.

Environmentalists is pretty much set to be the rebel and friendly group to the children in this story in place of NUDISTO BEACHI.

The dinos is so probably another faction that is far less friendlier and the children have to deal with later after APE, the corporation that keep screwing up the planet.

The moment Haruka Tomatsu's vocals kick in and with the synched cuts is fucking amazing too.
Have the lyrics been translated yet?

This is pretty much scene from Vampire Bund OP

Too bad show itself looks nothing like that
youtube.com/watch?v=_ejADSqTMfM

It is, it really fucking is.
I dunno, maybe. But I like clean EDs, subtitles are just distracting.

Thats jus trigger stealing from Metropolis, down to color scheme

The show itself looks pretty good, it just has a different mood.

the hell
youtube.com/watch?v=gpDUpmftuDE

Here's the ripped creditless ending by the way since the youtube channel took it down again
my.mixtape.moe/volygr.webm

Hey Faggots,
My name is Zero Two, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid butt pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any ass? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to fake asses in training mechas.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. What mechas do you pilot? Instead you jerk off to gundam girls with tight asses. I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot darling (He just piloted me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: „It’s me and my darling"

Wrong thread.

>FranXX's ED looks beautiful
Erectile Disfunction is a theme of the show, but I woundn't call is beatiful...

Wow, someone need take a few pills and chill.

place your bets

Where the fuck is the NTR

When was this made? Two squares are already ticked off.

What a pure, untainted soul.

there will be a pure shitstorm on Sup Forums if anyone else gets into that cockpit other than hiro

can you retards stop making agree disagree posts you autists

wtf im gay now

Can you retards stop answering without reading the whole thing you autists

(you)

now go complain about every story that doesn't make you feel secure about yourself

And 02 didn't say no at all when her darling asked her to do it.

Poor girl

make it so

>reference to masturbation
Does the onahole count?

I think it looked like one of the K-on EDs.

Less than 20%ers should go away. She deserves to be Naomi'd.

she loves him too much to go against him

>daaaa~ring

I feel like my request is being ignored.

>recommendation thread on Sup Forums
You should just be happy nobody has told you to fuck off yet.
fuck off

Because there is no TV shows produced in sufficient quality to have photorealistic backgrounds and attention to lightning, let alone school themed ones. The nearest you get are KyoAni shows and maybe PA Works stuff like Hanasaku/RDG/NagiAsu.

This season it would be SoraYori. And if you just want show about highschool girls, then watch.. highschool girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=DiCRIotUeqg

Fuck off, Ikuno is a treasure.

She is bad. And it's not even the first time that it happened.
She's just a disappointment. She should just go away and read books until she gets disposed off.

She's fantastic, she just got a cheating fuckwad for a partner. She needs a real man.

Yeah like Zorome

This angers the Miku.

Yet you managed to come up with more than four suggestions, see? Got any movies?
And yeah, I'm already watching SonaYori.

That's a staple in manga. Just look at the cities in Tezuka and Leiji Matsumoto's sci-fi works.
Tezuka even wrote a manga called Metropolis.

>anime thread on Sup Forums

Yeah, I really deserve that.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ5Zs_iTRdA

Asking for recommendations is the lowest of the low of newfaggotry.
Your OP should have been spammed with SAGE notices and smug lolis 2 minutes after it had been made.

If Ikuno and Mitsuru somehow manage to fix their issues, Chlorophytum will get an evolved form known as Anthericum.

I belive this is what you are really looking for

youtube.com/watch?v=sTY1pAAGQ28

Or even more masterpices, for example AOTY 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vt5Ca8lE

Speaking of mecha upgrades, apparently the show is pronounced Frankiss and the mecha are pronounced Franks and everyone has been doing it wrong. Will each of them get an upgrade and become a real Frankiss?

hownew

>feeling the urge to point out newfags
Newfag much?

Glasslip? I watched it, yeah. Looks fairly good, but that pretty was the only good thing about it.

This one I haven't watched.

This too.

>>>/global/rules/16
Recommendation thread is a bannable offence. Be happy no one reported you yet.

Heh, fair point.

Maybe. The stampede modes of the FranXX should be called FranXY (Frenzy). Also, apparently there might be a FranXX called Astragalus since some user posted that Darlifra is getting a kuji and C prize is related to that.

tell me about ntr

Piloting someone else's mecha.

You don't wanna know.

>NTR
>Intentionally harms him to prove a point that she only wants her darrring

This really is mellowing it down.

Stands for NeToRare

It's actually stolen from the Lego Blacktrons

>"Lamarck Club"
>Lamarckism (or Lamarckian inheritance) is the hypothesis that an organism can pass on characteristics that it has acquired during its lifetime to its offspring.

All of the pilots are just "engineered babies", based on a original. Numbers indicate the order in which the originals were introduced into the system, therefore lower numbers would be considered better, since they have had more versions than the higher numbers. Everytime pilot dies, they either recover the body, or take samples before the mission, and use the genetic material to grow another version. If the pilot exhibited some sort of useful anomaly during his life, it is passed onto his clones. This way they are trying to make the best possible pilots.
Perhaps the previous Hiro somehow developed resistivity to effects of Klaxosaurus blood and because of that he can pilot with 02 without getting fucked up. The "Lamarck Club" seemingly already knew that Hiro had this ability, but are unsure about how it would affect him or 02.

It would also explain why those unable to synch with a partner are sent back into orphanages and dissappearing: they are just removing faulty versions that are of no use and simply make another one. And reason they are completely isolated from the rest of Plantation is to make sure they don't found out they are just new versions and are therefore, to some degree, expendable. Of course, it takes time to grow a new version, but they are not going to fret when pilot drops dead, because they can just replace him (there could be some sort of accelerated aging used to speed up the process. And 02 is somehow sending this into overdrive and aging her pilots at a rapid rate)

I want to protect that smile and pay the price

>klaxosaurs are actually people
i feel like this will happen. people turn into klaxosaurs when they have sex, so the plantations are full of people having children through IVF or test tube babies. franxx pilots can harness the power of klaxosaurs by imitating the sex positions, instead of actually having sex, where they cannot be controlled

I wouldn't know about people but Oni's monologue about human culture sure seems to imply that Kyoryus have some sort of sentience/culture of their own.

Poor girl got stuck with the worst guy. Tho she is still worst girl as well.

Doubt that. It's stated in manga that Klaxosaurs came from the underground after people dug for magma energy and got too deep.

maybe it's a culture where they have sex freely and display affection, but in the closed society of the plantation sex is something unheard of

Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex?

but hyouka is THE one you want to watch if you're looking for something visually similar to the ed - it doesn't have all the ultra-heavy compositing and random colors of a music video but it's by far the best kyoani has ever been at depicting open ambients -and closed, too. in general it's the best kyoani from a production standpoint

This is a good post that needs more visibility.

>Klaxosaurs came from the underground after people dug for magma energy and got too deep.
It's a metaphor. Men were digging too deep into women's pussies and "Klaxosaurs" came out.

Good post, user.
Even if it's more speculation than deduction, you're probably not far off from the truth.

So hiro and friends are part of a pretty low tier plantation? The last set jobbed, and this current team is jobbing hard as well.

>Threads with the least amount of shitposting and drama are the slowest ones
Inevitable, but still saddening

Agreed, makes me want to see this as a spin off, even if it wouldnt work with the same plot and all. Its a really co fy ED and I love how it comes on during the dialogue and the music starting, then cut to black, and the vocals, so fucking good

EDOTS I think.

comfy*

Anybody get the uncensored manga chapter 4?

>NTR
Should I drop it?

I would wait on Ep. 4. If it doesn't improve, then drop it.

>better waifu shows up
>abandon your waifu for new waifu

Be honest, you would all do this.

Yes, your brain is too damaged by memes to watch this show.

Just watched the show since people were throwing a fit about it.

>MC is a beta faggot
>02 clearly said she doesn't want to ride with anyone else but him
>"i-its okay, go with Chad"
>Chad ends up getting wrecked
>02 still comes back for beta faggot

How is this shit even NTR? Why has this term become so misused by you faggot?

And he learned his lesson didn't he?

The best part is that he totally ignores her while sperging his feelings out
>DID YOU HEAR THAT, HIRO?
>YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS REALLY FUCKING AWESOME
>I'M DOING IT, HIRO
>I'M FINALLY HAVING GOOD SEX
>THAT FRIGID SHIT IKUNO NEVER WAS THAT GOOD
>OH GOD, HIRO, YOU SHOULD BE HERE

Embrace the NTR man,