Classroom of the Elite

Kei and Honami are both best Girl!

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1157694/41d752d2b5/
e-hentai.org/g/1147593/175e906802/
e-hentai.org/g/1154530/ee0aeb4146/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who are the non-virgins in this chart? I need to know before I choose my waifu

Canonically, none. Possibly based on Sup Forums, two girls. Kushida and Ichinose.

They're all whores.

This chart needs a 7.5 update

>Will make you pop a boner in the most inappropriate places and moments
>- instead of +
Which homosexual made this chart?

Kusida is pure. I dont know about the other girls though

Kushida and Ichinose? I expected Ibuki

Her ugly face and cunty personality shield her body from getting the pleasure of being penetrated and touch, but invites actual beating.

>will poke a random's guys muscles.
Fuck, I really need 2 fix my abs.

She's a masochist.

Kushida. How do you think she makes so many friends?

Chabashira sae almost certainly. She's a hot S cake
Speculatively as user said kushida and ichinose
Ryuuen possibly, based on his alpha attitude and attitude towards women and sex. Also if kushida did it it was with him
Amulet chan maybe we don't know shit about her save that she's a senpai

A reminder that Ibukifags actually exist and they are all a masochist.

Since both Kei and Kiyotaka seemingly inexperience with sex, I wonder how will they do it? Will they do it purely from instinct and just go with the flow? That'd be cute.

Kiyotaka probably learned about sex during his time in the room at least in theory so he should know what to do theoretically and depending on Kei's responses to his actions he can adjust his approach to make it more pleasurable for her.

I never expected someone to like Ibuki...

I think Kei should know some of it too, visually or by the books if you know what I'm saying. Kids these days can access adult materials easily. They just don't have the courage to do so. But if they consensually want it and wants to get more intimate with each other, anything can happen.

Ibuki will be a bro to 50%, nothing more nothing less, they will fight a few times, she will blush a few times, but in the end will be just that. Well, she's the second girl in the series who knows about 50% darkness, something must come out.

Then Kiyotaka should target her scar first since Kei is disgusted her scar. He should kiss or lick her scar that would make her comfortable and realizes that no boy would do that for her.

No, she just knows his true personality but doesn't know his darkness.

How got Kei that Scar?

>knows his darkness
Ibuki still doesn't know who X is

as he said in vol 4.5, he still does not have a personality formed, since he just started living when he entered school, I prefer the concept darkness, but in fact we need information to judge better and considering that it will take months for the part between them in volume 7.5 to be translated, then I'll take it.

My nigga. Hope that's how it plays out. Without a doubt kei will be insecure and nervous about that scar when the time comes. Probably won't be able to calm herself down on her own, 50 will have to kiss that scar all over first. He'll know it too.

Kei will help.

Somehow this reminds me of Good Ending manga if you catch my drift.

God I hate that manga

Will Kei trembles too just like Yuki? But fortunately for us, our MC is alpha not beta.

Kei fine ass~~

Rate my girlfriend Sup Forums. I fuck her every night.

Still no great fanart in Pixiv for this series.

you mean you watch her get fucked every night

Hirata is Gay, hey uses Kei only for Alibi.

Looks cute but guy next to her looks lame and douchey.
I guess that's similar to reality.

SNAFU is better than this shit show

Here's a leak for volume 8 chapter 1.

There will be rumors that Kei and Hirata broke up. Then when the two meet in the classroom, Kei talks to Hirata using his surname and vice versa. People suddenly go "oh damn, the rumor is true!". But they also notice that it looks like the two mutually went their separate ways and seem friendly with each other.

Cue 50% arriving and calls Kei by her first name.

Everyone is shocked. Sakura faints, Hasebe goes wide-eyed and curious what's up, Satou is fucking furious, and finally Kei goes TAUWA.

You heard it here first.

he's a gay user, a "future main love interest" containder

Man, that bait doesn't work since Hirata is probably gay and even if he isn't, he made it clear that he shipps Keitaka.

nah, that's bullshit, MC is not as dumb as you

For you user, now you can zoom in.

Posting best girls

thanks user

there's a black shit there, remove it user

Kiyotaka will probably realizes that she's uncomfortable because of her scar since Kei doesn't know if he's disgusted by it or doesn't care since he knows her scar is her darkness so he will make her relax by kissing it.

That's too cliche user, Kiyotaka is not that stupid.

"she's my trustworthy paw-rtner"

If the scar was a result of something life-threatening, she'll get PTSD for sure. She needs to overcome it just like how she overcame her bullying past.

Nah, she doesn't mind her scar anymore since she overcome her trauma, but she doesn't want to shows her scar to anybody except him.

A cute, slim blonde girl suits /ourguy/ well.

TL user must've had a hard time translating for us. I genuinely feel bad for him.

How did she got this Scar?

We don't know.

a knife scar, or maybe scissors, most likely from a boy, one who was in love with her but she was obliged to confess to him, and then ...

Hard to speculate but we can assume that it was a result of abuse/bullying gone wild. Perhaps from one of many girls that bullied her, from the boys, or some random criminal on the street, worst case scenario would be her parents or one of them.

Abused by her Parents would be the worst Twist in backstory we/she could have...

That's unlikely Kiyotaka deducted that a middle school student cannot be capable on doing that it could be something else.

Hm if it was by her parents, Kei and Kiyo should just elope together without getting their parents approvement.

It's probably her parents. The biggest hint was that if you read volume 4, Kiyotaka says that this sort of injury wasn't something mere middle school students could inflict during their bullying. I think that means it's something more than that. Best guess would be a teacher or parents. Perhaps a teacher who went full creep and tried molesting her and ended up stabbing her when she fought back or her parents who abused her and went too far one day. Either way, after graduation once she reaches legal age as an adult, they should just fucking elope like you said and never look back. Kiyotaka's talented enough to build a new life for them both.

In her monologue, during her middle school, she was treated like a pest by the girls, and was not protected by the boys either so could be domestic violent from their parents.

>Not protected by the boys either
I bet those boys look back on those days with regret now. Kei is a 10/10 loyal, capable and loving partner. Those boys may not have protected her, but she has a boy who protects her now and he's pretty much invincible so she's as safe as humanly possible. Should've protected her when they had the chance. Now she's best partner to best boy.

To think that Kei barely enjoy her life as a student, it must be very miserable for her. She's everything nice now so I wish her all kinds of happiness.

let's see... (green text = a big no waifu)

>Suzune has too many emotional baggage
>Kikyo is literally a crazy bitch
Airi is innocent and cute so that's a plus
Honami is the most normal I guess
>Kei is taken. not into NTR and so should you.
>Arisu is the Ice Queen. why would you cuck yourself over this big S?
>Sae is literally a manipulative bitch. looking at the cons and it tells me she's just going to divorce me + demand child support + alimoney. THE BIGGEST NO OF THEM ALL
>Haruka seems to be bad news. she'll get fat the moment she marries you. she doesn't have to strive to look attractive after that. not a waifu and will never be.
>Maya is a slut. what else is there to say? only go for her if you're looking for a pump n dump.
>Hiyori is a trained dog by Ryuuen so no. she's taken and she is bad news to anyone except Ryuuen
>Mio is also a trained dog.

>falsely accuses you of rape
>intentionally putting your hand to her breast as fingerprint proof
>pure

literally fag

>wanting cakes
>not lolis
>will slam the wall in 2 years or less

shit taste

Nah the teachers see her as a dumb girl for being absent or skipping classes since the school doesn't acknowledge her bullying.

don't be biased. either be serious about all or joking about all

you need to point where I'm biased

yeah I sent before I wrote it all my bad
Biased about Hiyori and Ibuki. Them being trained by Ryuuen is a meme
>>Arisu is the Ice Queen. why would you cuck yourself over this big S?
No, she's just an S. Not an Ice Queen. If anything, she just doesn't have any sexual interests (yet). But once she does, she'll probably torturefuck you
>>Suzune has too many emotional baggage
Now she's an Ice Queen. But also emotional baggage
>>Hiyori is a trained dog by Ryuuen so no. she's taken and she is bad news to anyone except Ryuuen
Nope. Just naive and timid. Probably doesn't have much interest in the subject yet, or doesn't know she does
>Honami is the most normal I guess
We'll see once the mask is down

>Honami is the most normal I guess
Kek. She's the most abnormal one going from what Arisu said in the latest volume. She has a secret and she's hiding it. She herself admits she's not a saint and Arisu confirms that she's putting on a mask too. Once that mask falls, we'll see how normal you think she still is.
>Hiyori is a trained dog
Literally the most innocent girl in the series besides Sakura. She has no interest in the class battles and only wants to read books with 50%. 10/10 waifu tier. Ryuuen didn't do shit with her. I agree with your assessment of Ibuki though.
>Maya is a slut
Nope. From this volume we already know she's never dated someone before and this was her first time falling for a guy and going on a date with him. She dresses slutty, just like Kei herself does at times, but she's just as pure as Kei deep down inside minus the trauma.

Except for those I agree with the others.

I am sorry, but I can't call Sakura pure. Anyone who takes pictures like hers is not pure.

>All this talk about Who's going to be Kiyo's 'special person' and I see a lot of guys saying it'll be Kei who'll be the one at the end. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry, but I had to laugh.

>Here's the thing, we don't know as of yet. Sure Kinugasa has setup Kei as one love interest, but Who know's what he'll do next to spice things up. Anything can happen.

>And unlike you guys, I'm just waiting patiently for what's eventually going to go down in the next volume instead of bickering about something that we aren't even sure about yet.

Here comes the salt, just like the last few threads. You see the pattern now Sup Forumsnons?

It's an fact that Kei and Honami are best Girls.

>And unlike you guys, I'm just waiting patiently for what's eventually going to go down in the next volume instead of bickering about something that we aren't even sure about yet.

Horikitafags after vol 7.5.

>ASfags are a shame

Goddamn. drawfag user, are you there? Could you please draw Kiyotaka kissing the scar? My heartboner won't go down

Paizuri gone wrong

Same here

A reminder that Horikitafag before vol 7/7.5
>Kei will get NTR by Satou
>Horikita will join StuCo, a better candidate than Hirata
>Horikita is main heroine, she's a deuteragonist.
>Kei relationship with Kiyotaka won't go anywhere
>Kei is just a pawn and will remain that way. She's just a tool

After volume 7.5
>this volume is not canon
>she is the endgame, mark my words user!
>Emilia becomes Violet

The girls are gorgeous af and somehow we're not getting more and better fanart for this series. I'm salty.

e-hentai.org/g/1157694/41d752d2b5/
e-hentai.org/g/1147593/175e906802/
e-hentai.org/g/1154530/ee0aeb4146/

Sorry about the silence last thread. I am currently in the midst of translating the double date chapter. As you may have been able to tell from the screenshots, the double date chapter is longer than both the preview chapters combined and is easily way longer than the epilogue chapter so it's taking me quite a bit of time. I probably won't be dumping tonight but most likely I'll have finished off around half of it by tomorrow and if so I'll make a new thread to dump the double date chapter translations in tomorrow.

Unfortunately user I already have all of those in my fap folder.

Don't worry TL user and take your time. We can wait.

Thanks TL user. Don't worry, it must be hard for you to solo everything.

reminder that this is a middle school student
also this is an official illustration
also thanks user, time to fap

Is this a harem

Arisu literally has pawns beside her always. she's playing princess. she'll never be loyal to you therefore she's not waifu material.

Fair point on Honami. why does she have so much points anyway? we don't know.

Don't worry TL user. All of us love u. Do everything on your time

Kek

>Arisu literally has pawns beside her always. she's playing princess. she'll never be loyal to you therefore she's not waifu material.
That's not what an Ice Queen mentality refers to. It refers to looking down on people or being hostile to them easily, avoiding emotional connections, having a closed heart, having a sharp tounge that doesn't hold back, having a mentality that goes with a sharp, icy look in the eyes etc etc. Arisu has some of it but not all. Look to Horikita (before vol 6 at least) to see an Ice Queen.
Arisu's queen-like traits and actions would make her ... I dunno. Having aristocratic mentality?
>Fair point on Honami. why does she have so much points anyway? we don't know.
I still believe in the commie theory that she got it from people in her class. After all, she had 2.5mill points in the 3rd month of the semester. While it's hard to imagine she had enough persuasion power to talk all her class into giving her that many points that early on, it's even less likely she got it from outside the class. After all, there were no special exams by then. And we know B class has more unity than any other class and Ichinose has been the uncontested leader at least ever since the midterms. And she was onto some of the school's rules ever since the results of the first mock exams came in -- that might include realization about the value of private points. I believe she told everyone openly about what points are really for and that the most effective and surefire way to use them was to have one person have many. She had previously demonstrated that she's that person. But she's probably never forced anyone to give her points and probably there were some who didn't, in the start. Like in the Zodiac exam where she took the lead but never forced people from class A into anything.
Now, by now she may have more than just that one scheme, but at least from the start she's had the commie scheme. is what I believe.

I wonder what did Kei give Kiyotaka as gift. Considering this small bag and this picture. My guess it would be a couple wrist watch.

As for the case with Honami's points, I used to believe in the commie theory Sup Forums was speculating about up until a while ago. But now after reading 50% and Kei's talk with Kiriyama I have a different theory. Remember how Kiriyama said that the students who go against Nagumo get expelled but the ones who ally with Nagumo get privileges?

Yeah, about that. I think Nagumo saw talent in Honami as well as a woman he could potentially have so he got her onto his side as early on as the 3rd month. She already admired him so this would be easy. Since she is on his side, she gets privileges like that. He has control of all the 2nd years, so he would probably have a fuck ton of points as well he could get from them. He could have shared those points with Honami to allow her to develop her class further for his own goals. Now this could go in two directions depending on how Kinugasa wants to do it.

First is Honami is truly loyal to Nagumo and is in love with him, she uses those points for his sake and allies class B with the StuCo. This means both Nagumo and Honami go down in the StuCo arc. Or if not, Honami admires Nagumo but disagrees with his ideals and is plotting against him. In the StuCo arc, Nagumo gets backstabbed by Honami at a critical point which means 50% and Kei fuck him up. This allows Honami to take his remaining points, his title as president and basically make the StuCo her own afterwards. Then Arisu attacks Honami and the battle royal arc begins then.

Something that helps her to have Fun when Hunsbando isn't at Home.

Thank you for your hard work. Please rest properly

screencap-ing this

The volume didn't make that one clear. She gave him the present in the chapter that was translated yesterday and in that it was only said that she gave him a small paper bag and asked him to pay her back twice that amount. He didn't open the bag and just gave Kei the cold medicine present in return so we still don't know what Kei's present was. Like you said, it might be a matching wrist watch for couples to wear so she can not-so-subtly imply to him that she wants to be a couple with him.