Why is Violet so obsessed with him?

Why is Violet so obsessed with him?

Waifubait

He raised her.

Loyal Major who died for the cause, Also good looking.

Violet spent most of her time together with him and of course the guy's rich, good looking, and definitely not a manlet.

Just look at him

Lelouch is a colossal faggot.

LELOUCH DID NOTHING WRONG

Probably some retarded reason like, he was only one who was nice to her.

You're the reason tripfags exist.

Huge penis

Tall alpha major with a huge dong.

>when someone says "aisteru"

>Why is Violet so obsessed with him?
Why are you so obsessed with your waifu/hubando?
Short answer is probably the affection that grew being around him and how he might have treated her differently.

お前のこと愛してるよ

She has a few screws loose.

AOTY with PTE

How old is he? 30+? He's a wizard isn't he? Saving himself for that Violet pussy.

Can't beat the cock

It's something normal in the genera

In his late 20's I guess..

He's her Boss.

Yeah, Mari-san would know something about loose screws

I unironically agree. Also Yuru Camp.

>“‘Major’. Isn’t that cool? So he’s a soldier. You’re an ex-soldier, after all. How old is Major? What about his looks?”

>“I never asked. He was most likely about to become thirty years old.”

>“No way. He’s much older than you. So the age difference between you two is… about the same as you and the President?”

12" dick.

Are you faggots even aware that Violet killed all the men who tried to rape her? and besides major wouldn't do something like that.

>Are you faggots even aware that Violet killed all the men who tried to rape her?
Source? Does this piece of cardboard know the difference between rape and murder?

It's from the LN. When he was giving Violet over to Gilbert, his bro warns him that while she looks like an angel, she had already killed 8 men that "tried to sneak into its bed" and therefore, she's not for "comforting" purposes.

She probably just defaulted to killing intruders.

Baby don't hurt me

First love never dies... Oh, wait.

No, i don't read LN.

Sad that part is not in the anime.
It would've made Violet's character more interesting.

It's not in the anime [yet]. I'm pretty sure we'll get at least one episode fully dedicated to her past.

I take it people don't like you in real life, user

Babby's first humane being. Violet would have been just as autistically obsessed if the major had been a womanfund it