Our guy

Our guy.

Yeah, that power rush was worth it. Sure, him constantly bragging to Hiro and treating 02 like a tool wasn't a smart thing to do, but after being stuck with that lame dead fish Ikuno for months, I can understand that he wanted to release it all.

It was worth it.

>Acts as if he can take any kind of fetish.
>Ends up crying like a little bitch.
Literally user.

How can Hiro even compete?

Any straight man would cry after being pegged.

Ikuno will grow tired of his bullshit and snap, transforming Chlorophytum into her stampede mode and draining him. Then Mitsuru will be an old man.

That frigid bitch can't even start her own mecha.

Not me.

So will Hiro feel responsible for whatever long term damage this asshole suffered?
Fuck, he deserve every bit of it, hurting freckled glasses girl.

He and Hiro are both thinking men.

>Our guy.

In the sense that he has no idea what he's doing and busted his nut two seconds in?

Once 02 decided to give him a real taste of power, sure.
But her low power output alone was already better and more awesome than anything else he ever experienced.
That proves that supersluts like 02 >>>>>>> all the girls of plantation 13.
Experience trumps virginity.

Hiro is long gone at this point, I wonder if they're gonna redeem Mitsuru after that. Manlet got his bit of development, perhaps he will too.

Not now, but OP shows Chlorophytum fighting again. Ikuno also has 'hidden emotions' in her character card.
Ironically, I actually like Mitsuru as a character.

He considers himself incompatible with her. She is the worst of the pistils. And she's doing nothing to gain him over.
He wants more than just a demure bookworm who just keeps to herself.

He's a fucking wannabe chad but is actually a virgin shitter. Got it.

>Ironically, I actually like Mitsuru as a character.

Ironic, given he is supposed to be the unlikable childish cunt of the cast. Still, I can also put up with seeing his face if it means I get more Bayo action from his and Megane's robot.

>She is the worst of the pistils
She was deemed fit to pilot, when many other children were not. Mitsuru thought himself smarter than people who know how technology works and how pairs should be picked, and got rekt.

He did it with 02. That makes him not a virgin anymore.

Kek

oni pussy was too good, glad he got to taste some before dying

what sort of idiot says "I am a genius" and generally speaks out his megalomaniac tendencies out loud?
he was a loser throughout

No, his dick got cut off

Imagine being this new.

MILK

He tapped dat Oni ass though, so he sure it was worth it.

One as retarded and self-centered as Klim.

>Proceeds to get his dick guillotined

so basically he's a virgin again

Nah, his dick is still around. And since we're all talking about metaphors, his mental dick can still do it. What 02 did was the equivalent of scratching his back really hard, biting his neck, and hammering him down.
He will be able to do it two more times with her.

>introduce a character more interesting than the MC in the third episode
>have the MC act like the biggest betacuck in the world in the very same episode
god, I hate hiro so fucking much, the blandest possible character in the world, except he has super special powers that let him fuck the mysterious cool girl who is super dangerous to anyone else

I feel I'll just be disappointed by how he will be written as. I see a lot of potential in his character, he could have a redemption arc, be a traitor, have mental breakdowns, so on.
Shit, I just want to see him suffer but be redeemed through that suffering instead of say, death. I hate redemption by death.

>"Lamarck Club"
>Lamarckism (or Lamarckian inheritance) is the hypothesis that an organism can pass on characteristics that it has acquired during its lifetime to its offspring.
All of the pilots are just "engineered babies", based on a original. Numbers indicate the order in which the originals were introduced into the system, therefore lower numbers would be considered better, since they have had more versions than the higher numbers. Everytime pilot dies, they either recover the body, or take samples before the mission, and use the genetic material to grow another version. If the pilot exhibited some sort of useful anomaly during his life, it is passed onto his clones. This way they are trying to make the best possible pilots.
Perhaps the previous Hiro somehow developed resistivity to effects of Klaxosaurus blood and because of that he can pilot with 02 without getting fucked up. The "Lamarck Club" seemingly already knew that Hiro had this ability, but are unsure about how it would affect him or 02.
It would also explain why those unable to synch with a partner are sent back into orphanages and dissappearing: they are just removing faulty versions that are of no use and simply make another one. And reason they are completely isolated from the rest of Plantation is to make sure they don't found out they are just new versions and are therefore, to some degree, expendable. Of course, it takes time to grow a new version, but they are not going to fret when pilot drops dead, because they can just replace him (there could be some sort of accelerated aging used to speed up the process. And 02 is somehow sending this into overdrive and aging her pilots at a rapid rate)