Is he the most alpha character of the season?

Is he the most alpha character of the season?

Nah, he's just a fag with self-esteem problems because he can't make his girl come.

>Talked shit and got wrecked
>Chad

He's king bitch of virgin mountain

He couldn't even get his own girl wet and then got raped by some other girl.

His girl is the most boring lame-o of the bunch.

how so he got inside of 02

definitely more interesting than anyone else so far, if the anime was completely the same except we follow mitsuru instead of hiro, I would be much more invested in the show

That's not a excuse to not get your job done.

His job is to put out more than 20%. He's an okay 75%.
Her job is to put out more than 20%. She sucks around at 19-21%.

>write a manchild and have all the VAs call out the character as a manchild in their interviews.
>manchilds here call him alpha and self insert into him.

Like clockwork.

You actually meant he got pegged by 02. The boy got chewed up and spat out, just like the pilot in episode 1.

>"in perfect harmony"
>02 literally taking baby steps to not outright gib the guy

It was worth it. Just riding with her and killing all those small fry bugs was better and more orgasmic than riding again with that ultra dullard Ikuno.

>Can't handle 002.
>Alpha.
He's finished, Goro is more alpha.

Of course Goro is. He's the best pilot in the unit.

He had a big mouth, made a scene, insulted people but in the end he turned out to be a loser and nearly died (or maybe will die). That is not alpha, user, that is just being a fucking retard.

Haha no.
A real alpha would own the woman he has and shape her into the cock hungry slut he deserves.

The problem is that they have to synch and he is clearly putting in the maximum output he can while not giving a fuck if she can keep up with it or not

When he was yelling about not being the one with the problem "after all" means that he was in fact the problem not glasses

I hope they bring in another partner for glasses girl while he is in a coma and they perform way better together just to drive home how much of a pathetic fag milkman is

What the fuck is his problem?

No, Ikuno is still at fault. Even Kokoro can at least jumpstart the Genista.

If you can't recognize it by dealing with manchilds here?

This whole alpha/beta/whatever meme bullshit was never anything but a farce,
that turned into a tragicomedy once fools started taking it seriously.

>I hope they bring in another partner for glasses girl while he is in a coma and they perform way better together just to drive home how much of a pathetic fag milkman is
Pffft. Love.

>His girl is the most boring lame-o of the bunch.
She isnt, just that she is the most restrained one and has never learned to express herself.

>Even Kokoro can at least jumpstart the Genista

And that's because fat fuck goes slowly instead of jamming it in like Mitsuru

And that's why she's the lamest of them all.
A shy wallflower who just reads and doesn't do anything exciting.
A boring person doing boring things and being incapable of doing the one thing she's trained her entire life for regularly.

1/10 bait, as piloting the Franxx is actively painful for her (for some reason).

Oh god, now I need to see Goro piloting with 02 for the ultimate cuckage.

>mfw he will be mindbroken next episode and become glasses' good little bitch
I can't wait.

>Trained for
If you had a brain you'd knew that training has almost no effect, whereas "talent"is over 99,5 % what makes the Franxx move or not.

You now what would be the perfect revenge? If Glasses does this to him.

Not watching this garbage - do they actually fug when piloting or is it just some shitty metaphor?

Balls deep 69 bruh

You can learn sex and sexiness. That's what training is. If she's still incapable of pulling out 20%, then she's just bad. Really bad.

It's straight up hentai.

>implying
Alpha characters don't skim over the tags in the doujin they're starring in and start crying when the ballbusting comes out.

Fuck off, I've seen the first episode.

What if he's crying from joy after getting blown hard?

why did he get so obsessed with Hiro?

post yfw hiro pilots ikuno next episode while mitsuru stares in a wheelchair

He saw Hiro's dick

HAHAH NONOONOnnnoo

It's called inferiority complex

Ikuno is the obvious choice now isn't it? Anything to prevent Hiro riding with 02.

I wish it would happen.

Zorome and Miku had some issue the last episode that got resolved now.
They could do something similar with Mitsuru. It could be something as simple as glasses nursing him back and both of them opening up emotionally or character development from the defeat changing his attitude.

5 star post

who cares about ikuno though

He admired Hiro, wanted to be like him, compared himself to him, then had this behavior turn into a friendly rivalry over the years.
But after Hiro failed, Mitsuru is just disappointed, because the one guy he looked up to all the years turns out to be worse than him.

Saved.This might actually happen.

No. Hiro just needs to get in the fucking robot. No more of playing around with other girls. Mitsuru in a wheelchair sounds great though. Also, it'd be nice if after the tests ran on him and Ikuno, he is told that Chlorophytum's malfunction was his fault.

is PILOT THE FUCKING 02 HIRO the new GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI?

Comedy of the season

Same coin different sides

It's Ikuno fault. He a great pilot.

To be fair he want to pilot her but fuckers won't let him.

Well, not a great pilot, just an okay pilot, but still a normal capable pilot. Ikuno on the other hand is just terrible.

I've seen people say this a lot, what makes him a great pilot?

All the excuse they need is APE wants to get more data out of Hiro&02 and we could finally get the piloting.

But no, got to delay that shit for more drama

DON'T PILOT THE ROBOT HIRO

I don't think just anyone can ride with 02, even when she's just fucking around

I wish it was that simple but I keep thinking about how Mitsuru's seiyuu says that he blows up at the start of the story (soon) and that in one particular episode, he does something in battle that makes all the girls boo him. Thus he probably is still gonna treat Ikuno like shit.

Everyone can ride with 02 as long as she's holding back.

They take it straight from his mad ranting while in the robot
He was barely able to handle her dealing with the critters.

HIRO SHUT UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT, IM GONNA PILOT 02 NOW

>people call her a partner killer
>has fucked up two of her partners in the first 3 episodes
Gee what gives you that idea

I'm pretty sure it was this episode.

>tfw you lend your waifu out to get cucked by a bull but she fucks him so hard his dick breaks

someone need to edit that image already

He can still go at it for two more times, bro.
02 was really an awesome lay.

> Alpha character
> Got pegged to comatose
lolwut

>tfw you lend your waifu
>not a cuсk

>Mitsuru gets wrecked after being an arrogant little shit
>Ichigo gets jealous because she keeps remembering that she's already lost
>Zero Two continues to be the best girl
Good episode.

Mitsuru is an alpha because he wanted to bang 02, and he got it. Sure, it was more than he bargained for, but at least he had enough of a spine to suggest a course of action. One that Hiro had to agree with.

And that is why these two are actually best bros.
Sharing is caring.

>Ichigo gets jealous because she keeps remembering that she's already lost
>Zero Two continues to be the best girl
I hope these 2 stay a recurring theme.

everyone is getting butthurt about sex metaphors

Just cause she kills her partners doesn't automatically means that you need to be skilled to ride her

Is this episode the perfect example of why you don't stick your dick in crazy?

Yes, just stick to your boring girl who can't even get wet enough for you to penetrate her

Yet another thread of this anime wasted in memes and re:ddit/mal/Sup Forums tier shit. Why is nu-a so shit?

it's the man's fault if a girl doesn't cum, now i know where the bait was coming from.

in not yours

It's almost like the writers understand that what the audience wants more than anything is for the moment 02 and Hiro get in the robot again together and are building up towards it.

Sure. But if your only alternative is the most boring girl in your entire clique, then it's worth it.

>building up towards it
It's more accurate to say they're wasting our time by making half the cast retarded.

because they are a bunch of man children that watch cartoons and don't understand that economics is the reason Japanese doesn't cater to their taste

even if pic related is 18 years old and the MC that they wanted

>too nu to know that

Bruhbruh. You're watching a show about 10 teenagers with their relationship drama. You knew exactly what you were getting into.

>Bruhbruh
Is this nigger trying to communicate with us ?

Does Sup Forums respect Mitsuru unironically?

i respect him more than hiro

Hiro does, and he might do that to try to save Ikuno.

Wich is also the reason why we still don't know what happened inside.
How racist and ignorant of you, he's a motocycle.

For what? Being a fucking wuss.

Good. If Hiro can pilot with Ikuno, then he can be Ikuno's partner and stay with her for the rest of his life, while Mitsuru rides two additional times with 02, going out in a bang.

I sure hope not, at least for now there's not much to respect.

>He dropped his spaghetti in front of his partner and friends and showed all of his insecurities and inferiority complex he has.
>Alpha
Yeah? No

No. For all of Hiro's faults he at least isn't a huge insecure dick with an inferiority complex. I hope Mitsuru bit the dust if not suffered semi-perma damage.

Is he going to be the Bizon or was it Ichigo?