When did I start masturbating to cute girls dying slow, violent and painful deaths?

When did I start masturbating to cute girls dying slow, violent and painful deaths?

Not even a gurofag btw.

I don't know user, when?

Maybe you're a gurofag now. Don't deny it. Embrace it.

>i'm not x but i love things that make me x
Why is there so many closeted fetishfags? Just admit you have x fetish.

it's probably because you're into that kind of thing

dunno but there are more things to make the sex life more fun you just happen to cling onto a certain one, also nice blog

Fuck off back to blogspot.

How in the world people fap to the same thing twice or more, also in these amounts?

No I'm not a gurofag I swear. A little blood and some dismemberment here and there is fine but intestines, brains and other assorted organs are yucky.

Navel fags are the worst.

Goodness me user

Anime anatomy cuts on the lungs space to give more to navels, navelfags are inevitable.

>death
no
>beating/defeat
yeah
>by another girl
patrician

I'm a gurofag on your level too, user

I don't really appreciate too much gore like intestines and mangled bones. Ryona does not do it for me either. But a decent amount of blood, fresh wounds, and final futile attempt for breath, has a charm to it.

It's a really artistic impression to death on par with the Memento Mori genre of art.

If it arouses you too, it's cool so long as you don't speak about it.

what about that image makes you a navelfag, exactly?

Hot. Any chance you'd be willing to share some of that goodness?

Share the cannibalism pls. I'm sure I already got all the cannibalism content on the internet but I want to make sure.

>amputation

>ITT: mentally ill people who should be separated from society

Who are you quoting?

>skull sex

dare I even ask?

It's okay to love ryona.

I kinda understand why someone would develop taste to other tags than vanilla. The me right now is bored with vanilla and I'm trying to get into new fetishes but I can confidently say that I'd probably never touch anything guro.

Too far, you meme fuckers.

You misspelled asphyxiation.