Ok, this is way more fun than I expected

Ok, this is way more fun than I expected.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k00wRDZdGz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somehow one of the most enjoyable shows this season for me.I guess anime is trash and so am I.

It's certainly the kind of trashiness that I love.

at first i thought this was going to be one of those battle royales where the best girl dies first episode. I was pleasantly surprised and am having fun while learning about exotic animals!

>no bush peaking out of panties

Hitomi is strictly into beta males!

This is Killing Bites

No girls will be dying.

Nuts, so that was an edit?

Who know, perhaps she shaves it there?

A correction.

>tfw she will never smother your face with her musky hairy mound after a fight

Sasuga kanpeki keikaku

It's shit.

I honestly wonder if they could have gotten away with it since no woman is that hairy

>it's fur lol

>visible pussy fur
Picked the fuck up.

Why is this so hot? It's the opposite of anything I'd ever like, I don't even understand.

Well it's a fucking badger girl

It's an edit.

sasuga Sup Forums

you underestimate the native japanese furry badger!

Shut up double digit IQ furfag

because she's strong and you subconsciously know she deserves the right to wear that bush. It doesn't belong on a loli but here's it fits perfectly

I want to sniff her ass.

I want to lick her used warm and wet pantsu.

What color are her pubes?
White like her hair or black like her tail??

Black with a patch of white in the middle.

She doesn't have pubes or you'd be able to see them in the OP

>double
more like single

I like the part where she steps on his face.

>. I was pleasantly surprised and am having fun while learning about erotic animals!
I want to cover my dick in bees and let honey badger gnaw my knob.

>reasonable punches the MC in the face, calmly
>too focused on getting her panties back. mc sees her pussy, still asks were the girl went off with her panties.
okay. this aint tsun tsun. this is 50% reason and 50% dere

Fit women with hairy bushes are absolutely badass and sexy. Everyone in the 80's knew that. There's something wild and animalistic about it which is hot as fuck.

Why are there ears sticking out of her magnum bush

That sounds rather unpleasant.

bet she is too focued on the damn honey that she eats the dick with it?

focused. typo

That's what Lethal Licks is.

but honestly. this is a seinen anime. a good. 1. they also mentioned the offcial zaibatsu congloremates.

Are those the guy's hairs used as bush?

That's what ratels do, yeah.

as much as i would like that wish fulfillment, just wait until his secret power of dependence and knowing who is strong and when to avoid them is praised

>2018
>year of femdom

NB4 dog vs. Spotted Hyena

You watch so much trash anime that tries to be super important and serious that you forget how much fun a show can be. This is just mindless entertainment and it does it really well.

Reminder that this almost got a video game:
youtube.com/watch?v=k00wRDZdGz4
ALMOST.

I wonder what happened. Though Its models didn't look as good as the Manga or Show.

From what I can tell, it was cancelled.

To be honest, if I had to choose I'd rather have the male transformations be like the female ones than vice versa. Everyone becomes sort of hybridized rather than full on furries. It also fits with what Cheetah girl taught Hitomi about localized/partial transformation.

Not a fan of the bush, but strong and cocky girls are right up my alley. Also abs.

2016 can not come quickly enough!

Time to bring it back from development hell.

she is really hot but I have to wonder why the beta cuck mc is even in the show, they could have just made her the main character and he doesn't really do anything

When I read about this before the season started, I read some of the manga because I was curious.

I actually think the anime is better than the manga in this case. This series is definitely my guilty pleasure this winter.

Most excellent.

You're welcome.