Fate Extra Last Encore

[kooritsukai-UMU] Fate Extra Last Encore - 01 [720p]

SUBS ARE OUT

I've never heard of these guys. Is anyone relevant actually subbing this?

You mean UTW? They said they aren't doing it.

Not necessarily UTW, literally any other fansub group with some cred like how vivid/asenshi is doing VGE. I'm wary of no-name speedsubs

Why isn't Crunchy picking this up? Then we'd at least have same-day crunchrips

These subs are good, they're done by a bakatsuki translator.

>Why isn't Crunchy picking this up?
Netflix picked this up so Crunchy doesn't have the subs. Same shit happened to Apo.

Subs are good aside from the post credit scene having 290 rather than 129

No, they're shit. It's probably a machine translation of a Spanish translation, some stuff is completely wrong and they miss terminology like SERAPH.

What a shit subs.

even in death his smug

Literally the most edgy fate, this show begins with tons of blood and corpses. Why it's ok when Nasu doing it?

I've played a little past the prologue in F/E so I was expecting most of this
but fuck that was weird
almost feels like a horror, the artstyle combined with how little is explained what's going on

Some guy on nyaa name-dropped Chyuu when talking about a "good group" subbing this.

Probably BS but who knows.

What did they get wrong?

>Why isn't Crunchy picking this up? Then we'd at least have same-day crunchrips
Kill yourself, cancer.

>any other fansub group with some cred
Could be happening. When I asked a fansubber to pick it up, he said another group is doing it.

>secondary
uhhhhh blood and corpses uhh

You're literally making shit up

>google translate subs

crunchy is unironically the best thing to happen to western anime.

>free
>same-day, professional quality subs
>no more sub groups crying and measuring their dicks against each other

So you haven't even watched the subs and you're shitting on them? No wonder no one translates for this shit hole

OH NO NO NO
but what about community and fansubs?

>professional quality
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Subs are good, go fuck yourself.

3 coins have been deposited in you Crunch™ account

You're probably mistaking kooritsukai-UMU for the first ones.

>no one translates for this shit hole
Those subs are by a redditor but /fgog/ is working on one (I think).

>professional quality
Crunchy subs quality varies like dick sizes.

>free
what did he mean by this?

>Crying about Crunchy when it's literally saving anime

>professional quality subs

Baka-tsuki translator. At least they aren't that bad

stop pretending like fansubs were the epitome of good translation you faggots.They varied from good to google-translated-between-three-languages-and-back

>fansub
>quality

>literally 2 guys translating LE

This sub is good, except the "Lucky master number 290" in Kirei line of last few seconds of this episode. It must be 129th master.

>Monogatari style Fate

Will we get a 1080p version of this?
I just want to know if it is released with a little delay (like violet) or it will be like Apocrypha.

>limited selection of titles with shit subs and garbage encodes, with no download feature
>actually paying for this
>unironically defending it

Technically Crunchy subs are professional quality no matter how good or bad they are.

>Expecting anything less from SHAFT

Aren't a few of they key Madoka staff working on this? Last Encore is a hell of a palette cleanser after Apocrypha. Even from a purely visual and directional standpoint, it made Apoc look like a cheap Saturday morning kids show.

>this show
>deserving good subs
As long as they aren't borderline unreadable they're fine. It's not like you'll miss any nuances in writing or anything.

It's like Apo

This is quality bait.

seems like you prefer NO SUBS

So at least a day later when NF Japan releases. Probably that's what the rumored group is waiting for.

>madoka
stop being a pleb

So I assume the holy grail war goes on repeat until the the winner beats buddha &
that scientist guy and at the start of each attempt participants go through that selection part with no memories (which is why they said again), and previous holy grail war losers are permanently gone (which is why hakuno wanted to get revenge, I'm guessing they made fem hakuno a friend?

I played the game a long ass time ago so can't remember much. One thing I'm sort of confused about is how they decided they have enough participants and then hakuno just forces his way in at the end. Did someone get kicked out? Or did someone go through an extra match?

I like waiting days for subs. This is so great. Like in old times

Even with subs I don't really get what's going on. So the school was artificial, and seems like everything is some kind of computer simulation? No wonder the whole episode feels like a fever dream with a guy being stabbed because he lost a chess game.
Next episodes will probably explain what's going on I guess.

>It's "Nasu's writing is bad" episode again

Hakuno is a NPC so the rules don't really apply to him. Then again this will be animae original so who knows what will happen.

>I don't really get what's going on
>I need spoilers
Generation Z

Play the game, this clearly assumes you already know what's going on
The first scene is literally the ending of the game gone wrong

Nasu said this entry was supposed to attract newcomers to the franchise.

>reading comprehension
Not deep doesn't mean bad.

mise-en-scène is more important than narrative

Kirei said Hyaku ni juu

Sasuga Shaft

Literally the peak of Typemoon

Nasu said he wanted something everyone could enjoy whether or not they played the game, then writes an anime which doesn't make sense unless you've played the game.

Nope Kirei says 290. Welcome to Nasu's ruse cruise.

Yabuki would be proud

buy the game goy

???

>this shit is finally getting subbed and people are hellbent on shitting on them
Sasuga fatefags

Who are you quoting user, I never said I needed spoilers :^)
Just a commentary about the episode. You can go back to talk about meta shit and the fansub scene now.
>play the game
>game
Nah. Eventually everything will start making sense. It's confusing but I'm intrigued and want to know what the fuck is going on.

Maybe it's suppose to make sense by the end of the anime?

>people bashing CR subs
>somehow no one of the know Japanese
>they're same people who begging to APEX
Explain this phenomenon. How? Why do you need subs then?

Why was Archer STONED
Why was he attacking people?
Why was he smiling?
Why make a cameo of him and just kill?Is it tradition now?
And why animated Hakunon only to have her split apart like Archer?

I don't get it.

It doesn't make too much sense even if you played Fate/Extra

Nasu went full ham

I-I don't get it. Is there supposed to be a pussy hidden in some drop of water somewhere?

>hyaku ni juu kyuu
Isn't that 129?

Except it makes sense already to people who have played the game. Nips who haven't played it are literally asking why MC is alive after being killed.

>Hyaku ni juu kyu
>290
Is this bait?

Red door = Nero
White door = EMIYA
Pink door = Tamamo
Golden door = Gil

It doesn't even make sense to people who've already played the game, just sit back and enjoy Mr. Nasu's Wild Ride.

Truly masterful, based Mushroom.

>then writes an anime which doesn't make sense unless you've played the game.
>"why killer identity is not revealed in first episode of murder mystery show???"

>yfw we will have repeating episodes where hakuno enters a different door with a different servant appearing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is this the most compelling first episode of the season?
Like, for real. Nothing makes sense, gladly there wasn't any infodump, but I still want it to keep going. Isn't this good story telling?

WTF?
IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

This is pure pottery

It's just Archer after 1000 years of his pure autism. He tried to be a hard gay, he tried a mullet hairstyle, he was a nigger, and now he is a stone with cosmos inside.

>That subtle smile

Beside the new pink girl and Hakuno's being hateful, it's mostly similar to the game.

No, he says 129th. Everything in that epilogue is from the other shit translation, for some reason the translator didn't fix any of it.

>Fate Extra is persona
kek

wtf nothing makes sense

No shit, it's an adaption. My point is not every first episode of an anime needs to make perfect sense because you aren't given all the information. That's like telling people they need to read the Stein's gate VN because the first episode didn't make sense.

Fact is, we won't know if you need to have played the game until we finish the anime. You can't make that assumption with just the first episode.

>This is what happens when Takeuchi doesn't contain Nasu

Bravo Nasu.

Apocrypha>Extra.
Discuss.

Fucking kek

I knew about this. Only people who haven't watched CP didn't knew about this

>Apocrypha above anything
No

No.