If Dragon Ball Super is really bad then why do you guys continue to watch it?

If Dragon Ball Super is really bad then why do you guys continue to watch it?

Let's be honest, Super is better than the Buu arc and most of GT. If you can't accept that than you're just an nostalgia fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0HONneZmc
youtube.com/watch?v=gb6LVmDC9ko
youtube.com/watch?v=ORhLTOG7mjg
youtube.com/watch?v=XhJz3f355D0
youtube.com/watch?v=fYTmCkEgdBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because i'm a masochist.

You're not wrong. Anything's better than Buu Saga.

Powerelevelfaggotry and a misconception of what Dragon Ball is.

>If Dragon Ball Super is really bad
I don't think DBS is bad, I'm actually enjoying the ride.
Armstrong Toppo is amazing.
Also, 17 is my favorite character.

because when I was younger I cried after GT ended and this is just a nostalgia powertrip for me

I actually didn't watch the vast majority of it and only started watching regularly when Jiren started making his movie. ToP is pretty entertaining but most of DBS is shit. Main reason I watch now is because the shitposting in the threads, like the character wars that ToP caused, is fun.

Also Buu arc wasn't bad, Cell arc was real shit and Ameritards are only obsessed with it because of muh Future Trunks muh Cell

This isn't all that uncommon. I don't know a single person that thinks WWE is great, yet people still tune in every monday and tuesday to watch 3 hours of what they consider to be shit. The people who still watch that are the people who watched the shit out of it when it was cool in 98-01, so every year the average age of the viewer has gone up. The same has more or less happened in Dragon Ball. the people who watch are the people who thought DBZ was the coolest shit in middle school, and they've started to watch it simply out of habit.

I bet you if an user had literally anything else to do, they'd be doing it rather than watch DBS

youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0HONneZmc

Tell me this isn't gold.

>If Dragon Ball Super is really bad then why do you guys continue to watch it?

to see if it gets decent, are you mentally retarded?

After 100 episodes, you should know by now if it's going to be decent or not

>if it's bad why do you watch it?
>how do you know it's trash if you don't watch it?
Never win with you spics, huh? Accept it. It's garbage.

Cell arc was the last arc with real training in it, not to mention that the villains themselves were pretty interesting. Everything else afterwards is asspull and offscreen bullshit.

>Has to keep watching to make sure if it finally gets good

Autism.

Good, Gohan's teenage adventures was more interesting than AHHHHHHHHH for the umpteenth time. Even better was you can tell Akira stopped giving a fuck and just did whatever he wanted.

>Gohan's teenage adventures
I wish this went on longer. Everything went to shit the moment Buu entered the plot.

it is but problem comes when you put shitty music and extra dialogue out from your ass to make it edgier.

even without music is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=gb6LVmDC9ko

my only problem whit super is super being inconsistent as fuck in terms of power leves and plot. which is nothing new. but now is more retarded than ever.

I still enjoy it thou

The premise is genuinely interesting but pisspoorly executed, the character design is still 10/10 Toriyama, The Universe Survival arc has more memorable moments than the rest of the series combined (along with finally unfucking pic related by episode 110 on wards), and any semblance of expectations of quality and continuity I had left for the show died in a dumpster fire when Caulifa singlehandedly ruined SS transformation. Eventually your standards just go completely numb, your suspension of disbelief and basic logic ascend to scientifically astounding levels, and you stop giving a fuck about them constantly changing the rules.

>Super is better than the Buu arc
No.
youtube.com/watch?v=ORhLTOG7mjg
youtube.com/watch?v=XhJz3f355D0
youtube.com/watch?v=fYTmCkEgdBk

they are memorable just because know everything from before.

tenshinhan part was awful and roshi was too cheesy for me. even when I liked it.

the ending of GT or kid goku meeting uncle gohan again were more emotional imho

the music ruined everything.

There's this unwritten rule that any clips of DBZ on YouTube have to have that awful music attached.

>Super is better than the Buu arc
Buu Arc had actual character development so you're already fucking wrong

Only good thing in Buu arc was majin vegeta and his development.

If Topo had just said something like

"I accept the contract" or SOMETHING his stupid power up would have been acceptable.

the anime is such a shit show. thank god the manga is around.

>calling others notalgiafags
>Watching Super notalgia milking

If you pull out your neck from your own ass you'll see that People Who complaim about super are People Who don't watch super.

The only half decent arc Super did was the Goku Black arc

The quality of fights dropped, everything is rushed from episode 1, there are no more flashbacks in the show. They just explain "he (Toppo for example) is a GoD" without explaining why. No bloody heads or bodies. Virtually no deaths with the exception of erasures from Zeno. No lore in the show about the angels or Zeno.

Yeah Super is the worst. The only reason I watch it is for nostalgia. Without that, I wouldn't bat an eye in Super's direction.

Its like watching the weekly sports game. Thats all there is too it. Its complete shit but Ill still watch every DB show as it happens and discuss it here like retard

But Buu arc is third best Z arc

Oh no. Please don't squish me between two pairs of saiyan breasts as I suffocate and cum at the same time. That would be awful.

That doujin was pretty good.

who the fuck could have seen GoD Toppo vs 17 coming?

Is Caulifla's mother hot?

Morbid fascination.