Go Toubun Hanayome

Anybody reading this? It seems to be a manga from weekly magazine. Currently 22 chapters has been out and scanlated so I was wondering if there are more chapters out there

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Gg4y2CBA!TAfz7Te_hrGY6orH7mHloTrl6f7BTBXVQjdt_QZABuA
audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/b3e2df87164ad209/index.html
ebay.com/itm/New-audio-technica-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphone-Deep-Blue-ATH-AR3BT-BL-JAPAN-F-S-/173074849600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you for real? It's so popular here that Sup Forums sniped it.

I go to random manga streaming sites and wait. This week we got 21 and 22 translated so I thought maybe there are more RAWs out there.

There was a thread with translated Korean scans of 23 yesterday, check the archive.

We sniped it due to how shitty LHT's translation was
Unfortunately we still haven't managed to convince them to drop the series

Lurk the archive

>wanting people to stop scanlating a manga that only 1 group gave a shit about

What a fucking asshole. Fucking kill yourself you scum

Have you not read the google translate tier work? It doesn't deserve to be botched to total shit the way LHT treats it. They don't know how to clean and proofread, and they probably don't translate from/have good Japanese raws. Sniping is justified here.

t. LHTranslation

Well yeah. I know.

I didn't say it was wrong to do so.

Or maybe I’m just some random guy who wants to see this thing scanlated so it gets popular user. Fuck off

man who has never read LHtranslation

Who exactly do you think has been translating the latest chapters?

Except it is still regularly translated. Now fuck off and die

What the fuck are you on about? So you’d rather have this not scanlated by anybody then because “hurr lurn jap language lmao”

Again, consider killing yourself for real this time or fuck off with your selfish demands.

LOL

SINCE WHEN JESUS FUCK

ALL YOU HAD TO SAY IS “we’re translating it” AND I COULD’VE FUCKED OFF BUT INSTEAD BOMBARD ME WITH >LHT >HURR

>Sup Forums snipes it because LHT fucking sucks mammoth balls
>Sup Forums consistently delivers well translated chapters, with no real delay
>waaaaah kill yourself
Go fuck yourself for being a fucking KEK that enables shitty translators such as LHT

We did, in the first post of this thread
Sniping = translating and releasing something before another group does

I didn’t even know you faggots are translating it so shut the fuck up, why are you even trashtalking LHT if you fags ARE LHT Translations in the first place

>translated korean scans

I’m not a fucking gook

>why are you even trashtalking LHT if you fags ARE LHT Translations in the first place
What the fuck am I reading?
Fucking end yourself you psychotic cunt

One user translates the Korean scans since they come out first, but the proper scans use the raws.

So what’s the point of getting gook scans if we can just get the original raw instead?

Gook scans come a few days before

Okay, since you seems to be in a confusional state, here's what usually happens:
>Saturday/Sunday the Korean raws are posted
>We have a KR user that does a KR -> EN translation
>When the KR -> EN translation is ready, another user does a heavy watermarked English version using the KR scans. The watermarks are there to discourage people from uploading the scans to reading sites
>Around Wednesday we get proper raws
>When we have the actual raws raws, the JP -> EN translators and proofreaders do the actual translation
>The JP translation is eventually typeset onto the JP raws, then QC'd, then uploaded to reading sites
>The End

>Korean raws
Meant to say Korean scans

Itsuki will win and there's nothing you can do to stop her.

>Letting a cancerous retard into our comfy thread
You dun goofed senpai

So the moral of the story is, you can deal with your problems if you are rich?

What is that one faggot doing uploading LHT versions where the superior version exists?

Man, the gotoubun sure are healthy.

Just fuck off retard.

Sup Forums didn't even know it existed until I dumped the first dozen chapters fuck off.

What's your problem? It's true.

Thank you so much for enlightening us, sage weeb

for once the best girl will win

>this is what fatsukifags actually believe
Yikes

I think the 10 or so anons who determinedly bumped those threads for literally days until they hit bump then started yet another thread deserve a little credit too. we hit image limit and autosage with only 22 unique IPs once

you should check the file name

All is fine then

Which Matsu would each Gotoubun pick?

I got this from Sup Forums when someone dumped the Oneshot though right about the same time the Bokuben 1st chapter was dumped

Which hana would you yome?

Meant for

that is one beautiful nose you forgot to paint out.

All Hanas are best Yome

But Yotsuba is the Yomestestestest

He's from LHT

Eh, I did this and most initial reaction was people not getting interested with it because Nino drugging Fuutarou. The interest pretty much went up after Ichika arc

This but unironically

So who else thinks Raiha was faking it and she's actually still sick?

No shit she’s faking it

Raiha was in this chapter?

Delet

>Anybody reading this?
No.

There seems to be a misunderstanding here.
The intention of sniping was to try and get LHT to stop rushing and to produce more quality translations/scans. But that hasn't happened so far and it probably doesn't help that we managed to outpace them at some point and so they haven't released a chapter since chapter 20.
On the other hand, some of their translations were outright wrong and basically changed the setting so sniping became kind of a necessity.

Who cares? As long as we have Sup Forums's, I don't care if another shitty translation tags along.

Are volume 1 tank scans still being worked on or did the editor abandon the project?
I can work on it if it's dead in the water, but the sheet is not particularly clear on the matter (chapter 2 seems to be done, 1+3+4 look to be done-ish but need fixing and 5 is not done at all?)

Fuck off, I was the first to let Sup Forums know it was getting a serialization

Ayaneru is great.
I'm beginning to believe she's going to have to voice all the quintuplets if we get an anime because of all the disguises

1, 3 and 4 need QC, but typesetter disappeared.
2 is done.
5 is already cleaned and is being proofread.
So you don't really have anything more to do in vol 1.

if it turns out that they all met him that one day in kyoto but at different times and he didn't notice, I swear I will drop this series like a rock and never come back.

>not wanting flashback chapters to see loli quintuplets going on 5 different dates with shota Fuutarou

Alright, thanks. If/when the typesetter is officially confirmed MIA you can post the pages that need fixing in one of the threads, they should be easy to fix (just need to figure out what fonts the original TS used).

Ah, fonts should be fine. He went with Wild Words for default after all. There's a mega link for those chapters in "threads" if you wanna take a look.

I just realised the logo is clearly shown in the photoshoot and that I didn't buy these. I'm gutted but they're not available anymore on the Audio-Technica website.
Official collab design when?

There are probably high chances that this is how it was.

I like how the author sells the sameface as feature and has to do less drawing that way.

This one

Not really.

So how does cooking and cleaning work in the Nakano household?

You may think so, yet when you read actual chapters you notice all these little details that make each sister unique.
IMHO that's more impressive than making different designs.

Nino is a domestic goddess but probably a cleaner and cook

They were still one girl at that time. They didn't split into 5 until after.

Nino does everything.

Alright, I think I've found it.
The archive seems to be missing a few pages (mostly pages that involved redrawing of some sort), I guess those still need to be done.
I'll try to get something done in the next few days.

Huh? Which pages are missing? There shouldn't be any.

Only took a look at the first chapter so far, but the archive is missing pages 1-4 and 6-8 for chapter 1.
Pages 1-3 and 7 require no editing, page 4 is the ToC and pages 6 and 7 are the color spread for chapter 1 (with the chapter's title)
Not sure if they've been posted in one of the old threads since apparently the archive is dying and I can't view images

I see. Pages 1, 3, 4 and 8 (2 is just white page) were featured in 5.5 (omake).
Yeah, chapter 1 is missing both colour pages, but you can't do anything about it; they obviously weren't in the tank. It's missing grayscaled version of colour spread though. Here it is, too lazy to make it smaller: mega.nz/#!Gg4y2CBA!TAfz7Te_hrGY6orH7mHloTrl6f7BTBXVQjdt_QZABuA

share with me the archive link user

Nino does all the cooking and shitsuki does all the eating.

Nino has to clean and unclog the toilet after Miku takes her massive shits.

What will the other four's wedding dresses look like?

The same, naturally.

Nino. Without her permission.

>1, 3 and 4 need QC, but typesetter disappeared

Still here, just waiting for chapter 7 to get proofread since c2 typesetter wanted to do c5-6.

Have you applied the changes written down in the sheet yet?

Didn't check the link since I dumped the chapter for proofreading.

What does the number two represent here.

user, it's a peace sign.

peace

Do we have raws 1600 for chapter 20?
Also, Is there more changes for 22? I thought that was ok already

Which model is that Audio Technica?

audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/b3e2df87164ad209/index.html
ebay.com/itm/New-audio-technica-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphone-Deep-Blue-ATH-AR3BT-BL-JAPAN-F-S-/173074849600

Never mind, found them. You can still get the blue ones on Amazon jp. On the official website they only sell black and white ones.