Utawarerumono

What are your hopes for the remake, combat spinoff and new main title?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7ekZz4ep3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remake of the originalanime ? For what purpose? I thought there is still the latest game (I think its the last one for the franchise) still around for adaptation.

It's the first game that's getting a remake.

Oh, adaptation for the finale(I think it was the finale) of the game series when?

Never ever. It's way too long. They'd need to give it 3 cours at least for an adaptation that still rushes through everything.

Also Deception's adaptation was a disgrace because the director never even played the VN.

The remake looks great but I'm more looking forward to that loli Kuon OVA honestly.

>hopes for the remake
High res sex scenes

It's being released on consoles user, they're cut out just like in the PS2 release.
Actually, I bet the'll be making story changes to further emphasize that Eruruu is the main girl and that the only one he actually slept with was Yuzuha to give her the child she wanted.

It'll give some more insight as to why they were flipping their shit so hard at the start of MoT after she went all god mode on those bandits.

While we're asking for impossible things, make the game free and have it cure cancer.

>teen Camyu redesign

Hot fucking damn.

Just give me an epilogue with Haku and Hakuowlo with their harems. The remake probably won't get translated anyway.

>The remake probably won't get translated anyway.

What makes you think that? I'm pretty sure Atlus will localize it and the two other new titles.

What are the chances the remake will get a Vita release though? I have both a Vita and PS4 but I prefer playing SRPGs on my Vita, I can probably make do with the other two games on PS4.

The remake was officially announced for PS4 and PS Vita.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7ekZz4ep3c

The game was originally planned for release between January and March, but it was moved to April to give it more breathing room.
A new title will be announced soon after this game’s release. From now on, they will be releasing related titles with good tempo.
The opening movie has been made high-resolution, but Suara’s “Kimi Dake no Tabiji” is still in place.
“Special Extended Mode” features background music from the Utawarerumono series’ games and anime selected to suit each scene.
The original background music has been completely rearranged, as have the opening and ending themes, and songs have been re-recorded.
There are no additional characters or episodes.

No I mean Atlus localizing the Vita version. Vita is fucking dead in the west.

I don't see why not. Deception and Truth got Vita releases.

Based on what I've seen on Sup Forums, it seems like the vita release was the more discussed version. If Atlus was willing to bring over 2 and 3, I'd be surprised if they don't bring over the remake.

>all ages

By the time the remake gets a translation though there will probably be no market for Vita games. It was already dying when Deception and Truth got released but in a year or so Vita will be completely gone and forgotten. I mean I have some hopes for the remake but I'm trying not to be too optimistic.

The H-scenes in the original were terrible - and creepy - to begin with.

>and creepy

I'd say the demographic that bought 2/3 are still around to buy 1. It's not like the Vita was thriving when they first greenlit Uta 2/3. A translator that worked on those and is leaving Atlus said he had one more project with his name on it.

Ideally that would be something that could be improved if a complete remake of the original was made, instead of just removing them. But they are more interested in money, and don't seem interested in just selling two versions.

>2 versions of a console game that would need to go through two different ratings boards and get a death sentence rating for the lewd one
I don't think they're just being cheap user, they're trying to give the franchise more exposure.

Tell sony to stop sucking alot of dick when overcharging their locked-in memory cards and then the consumers might start considering it. Though in all seriousness, the vita will still be around for the niche market for VNs. Particularly the localized otome games.

He gets raped by a girl who is the descendant and soul vessel of one of his daughters, who is also one of the best friends of his new adopted daughter. The main girl is the descendant of his other daughter and is the reincarnation of his dissected wife, and the sister of his adopted daughter.
On top of that he impregnates the sickly, blind best friend of both girls.

>creepy

>creepy
Kill yourself you disgusting subhuman.

Yes, and?

Aruruu is more directly blood related to Hakuoro than Mutsumi.

What's your point?

You don't really have a lot of options when an entire race is made up of your descendants.

How long compared to the badly adapted VN? I'm sure the game owners have their own grief but I kinda remember it being fun watch, somewhat.

It was mediocre. Had they attempted a faithful adaptation it would have been amazing.

They omitted Kuon's half of the ending and skipped the crazy good gut punch too. I don't know how you fuck that up.

Deception was about 50 hours I think, and Truth about 65.
The Deception anime cut out a shitload of stuff, and Deception had a high SoL filler amount to begin with. Truth is a lot more drama and everything is relevant to the story.

I was kinda hurrying to get to new content, but Deception only took me 25 hours.

What made Daphne in the brilliant blue the megahit it is and earned its place as on of the greatest anime titles of all time?

Was it this girl?

Woshis was a mistake

I would be ashamed too if my son was a flaming homosexual with a harem of bunny boys.

>the main villain is a literal faggot

Fuck off to video games you degenerate nigger.

So Carrier is going to arrive once more?

She had some pretty spectacular arrivals in the sequels too.

The faggot trio was literally the worst part of the entire game

They were annoyingly persistent. I think if they had better motivation than muh brainwashing I would have sympathized with them more.

As long as we get more of the best girl.

It's more to do with the amount of asspulls they had rather than their characterisation (which was shit also).

How you feel about this Sup Forums?

Like I want to steal his imouto for myself.

Like I wish he was alive

Yeah. A lot of very powerful people had to be very stupid to make the ending what it was.

Her handler is the actual best girl.

Good luck

If only the Mikado gave Woshis a hug and said "You just be you, son" the whole damn thing could have been avoided.

It's a shame really, Woshis was such a shit villain after Lelouch, who actually had a good and understandable motivation.

Or if Hakuoro said, "I'm just gonna trust the guy who my daughter is vouching for" instead of giving the master key to the guy who is randomly having shouting fits and wants to keep pulling the same shit that made him get pissed and curse all the humans in the first place.

If his implying is anything, he knew what was going to happen.

Take this shit to /vg/

>two full length anime series
>one of which is an Sup Forums classic
Fuck off until you learn the rules, newfag.

Take this shit to /vg/

The day a mod deletes an Underwater Ray Ramano thread is the day I leave this shithole for good.

H-scenes are anathema to any VN trying to make it big these days.

>167725253
But then Sup Forums won't get your JavaScript cpu mining cryptocurrency money.

Better umu than anything this season.

What is up with Kamyu's design? Did they make her older or did they just make her look older?

They just made her nopan and made it more obvious her tits are huge.

This scene is the epitome of kino.

I don't wanna bother buying a PSTV or Vita just to play, is it worth watching a walkthrough video to find out what happens in #3?

Yes.

I loved this moment so much.

Not that the competition is any good.

Yeah, there's some good ones out there. There's no meaningful choices or anything in the game.

The last thread getting locked for having a low quality OP after 16 hours was a bit odd but whacha gonna do.

She have a good ending? I hate what they did to her, she was the best girl for me.

No, they just brought a white Abel Kamul as a callback.

She has no ending. She never appears, she'll likely be removed from the remake for shits and giggles.

If you care so much about the memory cards which does not cost much, people will think you have zero interest to pay for the games and by your post, they are probably right.

Doesn't most dating VN games just goes with a touching and petting gameplay and suggestive after bed scenes with double entrede words to go about the stupid censorship rules nowadays in Japan?

She probably didn't get mentioned because they couldn't decide what to do with her (keep her retarded or have her recover) or find time to take a break and give her screentime.

>which does not cost much
A 64gb card costs almost half as much as the console itself.

What the fuck is going on with the floating gems Vurai and Munechika have?

It looks cool

Is there going to be bonus content if the game system recognizes previous installments onto the save files?

Might, but if there are it'd just be some helpful equip items probably like Uta 2 gives Uta 3. Nothing essential or interesting really.

S O Y
O
Y

That's a pretty kick ass cape to pair with his steel-toed high heels.

This guy and the minority bitch double-handedly ruined the entire new utawarerumono franchise

Reminder that the Utawarerumono 1 Remake is just the PS2 enhanced port but with MoT combat and HD sprites. I hate the false advertising they are doing when they are STILL using the same unchanged script and sprites/BG from the PS2 enhanced port.

Mikazuchi's cape isn't bad either.

His cape looks like he let Nekone scribble on it for a while as a baby.

That dumb bitch surely had a bigger role in a scrapped version of the script. She was unusually useless. Maybe she was supposed to get Vurai's mask and we'd get a better understanding of why girls get the powers of the mask but not the transformation.

She was weak enough that she couldn't even break Oshtor's skin with a clean hit. She wouldn't accomplish jack shit even with Vurai's mask.

It's only good for being another hint that he's big on lightning (as if his name wasn't all you need).
I don't see any sketches of Oshtor though.

Why is he so cool

There's not enough Urtoriy for a thread about the remake.

Is Nekone the worst girl in the series?
Imagine if she didn't get in the way of the duel between 2 hot blooded men, all the tragedy could have been prevented.

I would really have loved to meet Raiko and Mikazuchi's parents. How the fuck do you even have two genius kids who reach the top at such a a young age?

It's a shame that her arc was so terrible.