im super confused at what i was shown

stylish

K I N O
I
N
O

I was confused but I liked it.

Madoka/10

While the original game had some character development, I've never understood why anyone would bother with the animes. They're just a pile of stereotypical action sequences and interactions with cardboard characters. No wonder Fate/Stay is a "mainstream" anime.

I liked it because of how 'what the fuck' it was. The first episode did a good job of raising questions for the duration of the show.

All in all the new devilman is great

They got some Shiki in my bland self insert, i like it no idea where they are taking this ride.

Kino

That design screams self-insertion.

>vlcsnap

I actually haven't expected it to be so shafty, was expecting something more normal, since 3gatsu pretty normal.

I like it too, Nasu needs to go back to weird protagonists that he did best. I always imagined a Tsuki anime would go full in on Shiki's internal monologues about how he hates society, his friends, and being alive.

That's kind of the point, he is meant to look like a background character for plot reasons.

They gave him a personality which is FUCK I HATE THE MOON.

Reminded me of Utena

No bully.

Have you seen the CCC OP?

Dan Blackmore is related to Gransurg Blackmore.
Touko will reference this during Round 2 and hint more at the split between Fate and Tsuki worlds that happened around the time of his death according to Case Files.

I like Foxtail Hakuno. He's goofy

I don't know how to feel about his characterization. Seems off somehow.

Hakuno's design no matter the gender was meant to be that of a background character who could just blend into the crowd. Both of them wear their uniforms like other generic students and their hair or eye color doesn't pop out

nope

It was pretty bad.

Needs more Hakunon being cute
Just because her death scene was cute enough to fill a normal anime doesn't mean she shouldn't show up more

>not watching the best Fate OP
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGYXTSI3Azc

Dindu nuffin.

do u want me to do the mpc + cccp + k-lite + madvr type shit?

that's dope

No, Madoka made sense. This series is just baffling shit

nigger just install mpv and paste a single line into your config file
>profile=opengl-hq

Still the best track to come since CCC
youtube.com/watch?v=d5kQ_04w9t8

I liked it

felt like a vidya specifically one from the famous Fatlus Co., Ltd..

Its nice they put some twist to it so it woudnt be predicteble
Secondaries gotta be even more confused by this.

Visual.

You could take a whole bunch of screengrabs just from this episode and make a mosaic out of them. Shaft at least remembers that anime is a visual medium and needs to look interesting. Apoc was content just to have everyone stand around a flat backdrop and only animate their mouths moving.

Caracterization was easily the weak point of the episode. They made the weird setting very clear, and the visuals will definitely keep some people watching, but in terms of characters there's really nothing to talk about or to be attached to.

Why was redman stoned anyway?

Because Nasu is making things up again

We have no idea,
Probably something with along the lines of not being summoned and doing work for the moon cell instead.

Redpill me on the Moon Cell Sup Forums.

thats a nice fanart

Did you see his leg? He had the same kind of leg as the automatons

No shit. This episode was to present the settling.

He was probably just a NPC created by the Mooncell to kill the other Masters. The Mooncell can pull out servant copies whenever it wants.

Pink slut's smile gives me B.B. vibes.

What if Nasu makes Zabiko + Enkidu Far Side route in the anime?

It was pretty shit

ancient supercomputer made by aliens that has observed the earth since the dawn of humanity

why do you want to read spoilers? for what purpose you even watching anime?

>characters there's really nothing to talk about or to be attached to.
you seem to have forgot Rin and Sakura

The vanguard that protects us from giant space comet Attila the Hun

Do you remember Dust Osiris plot from Melty Blood? That, but by TM.

>[kooritsukai-UMU] Fate Extra Last Encore - 01 [720p]

Are these subs passable?

It's just shitty escapism from the state of the Earth, even if you win and become a god on the moon.
Be a model citizen of Leo's autocracy, or join Atlas for research and learning instead. As long as you don't join Rin's sandnigger resistance.

That's an excuse, it's still the pilot of the anime and determines wether people keep watching or not.

>Characterization
>prologue

a couple of fuck ups but the best we may get.

>made by aliens
Can I get a quick rundown?

That only works if you watched/read FSN first. Rin is fucking nothing in this episode and nurse Sakura is a literal NPC.

Yeah, the best subs available currently (also approved by APEX)
They didn't sub the post-credits scene though so that part is lifted from shitsubs who put 290 rather than 129

What's wrong with VLC?

Do we know if anyone else is subbing this?

Needs more Tamamoooooooooooo

KEK the moon is gr8 tho

You mean like the entirety of FSN's prologue does for Rin and Archer, and how Shirou's version of the same 3 days establishes all you need to know about his ideals, Kiritsugu, and the people close to Shirou?

It's just Wada sameface.

Why is BB so superior to the wormslut?

that's all, aliens n shiet
since it holds the records of everything there was and everything that is, by laplace's demon logic it also holds infinite possible records of the future and can make any of those reality, meaning it's essentially god (and as a result of its wish-granting capacity, it is also known as a holy grail, hence the holy grail war)

No one subbing this shit. Eat what you have. Isn't this is what Sup Forums dreaming about? Good old times with FANSUBS and waiting.

>Not joining Resistance

She's so fucking cute, I need more of her.

can i watch this if only read fsn and watched zero?

It looked kind of amateur most of the time, but some of the more shafty scenes were alright.
Might keep watching just to see how fucking ridiculous the setting gets.

You mean 5mb text prologue from VN? Or TWO 40 min episodes from UBW anime? Hmmm hmmm.

The Moon isn't a floating stone. It's a huge supercomputer. It has been there forever, no one knows where it came from. It records everything on earth. Its computing power is strong enough to seem basically magical.

In Extraverse, the world's mana started drying out. By 2030, there was no mana on earth. Mages are left jobless, basically. Then they discovered the Moon's true nature, and everyone wanted a piece of it. It was a technology that recorded everything. It might've even recorded the origin of all life. It can answer the question mages asked, without reaching the root. Governments also noticed this.

To avoid a war over moon, space travel was banned. But mages used a technique called "soul hacking" to turn their souls into data and entered the Moon Cell. When they got there, they discovered a digital world inside, called SE.RA.PH. Everyone wanted to gain the administrative authority over Moon Cell. Moon Cell also wanted a strong and capable admin. So Moon Cell started a battle royale, called it "Grail War". Moon Cell, using its great power, will grant the winner a wish.

After a few failed attempts, Moon Cell changed that battle royale into a tournament. It was a cleaner, more clearer way of determining the best Master to become the admin. This is where the story starts. The bloodbath we see, only 128 people are supposed to survive this and join the tournament.

Because wormslut is bottom of the barrel for fate girls.

Sure this is a original set in Extra universe instead of an adaption.

yes

>read fsn
>watched zero
if you can handle mindfuck you will be fine

Or hour long F/Z double episode?

Because "wormslut" doesn't exist. There does exist a pure girl named Sakura Matou who's at the very least equal to BB, though.
But that's BB's ideal self.

>wanting to live in the desert
>with the ultimate objective of ruining the Harway family's utopia, and spreading their resources to the impoverished masses that would simply waste them
>hanging around a slut with a dirty anus

>not just working for Sion's twin sister instead

That's an excuse. Most good anime do something similar with 20 minute pilots, you can't just say "this was the episode for the setting, keep watching if you want caracterization".
Not that there wasn't any this episode, but it was the weakest aspect for newcomers.

By spoofeeding people with spoilers you breed more autists and shitposters. Stop. They're part of cancer that kills Sup Forums

Why even bother reacting to them?
It's just going to turn into the same shitposting arguments.

And that's it.

>Not hanging out with Archer instead, after his good CCC ending.

This nig gets it.
Give him a ham sandy.

>Most good anime do something similar with 20 minute pilots
You mean generic anime on generic rails?

Why didn't the protag summon Medea to Rule Breaker his way out of the moon if he didn't want to be there?

but why?

VLC is shit

It's just the basic setting, user. Not the plot itself. It's like explaining what Grail War is to someone who doesn't know about Stay Night. I'd prefer if the shitposters at least knew the setting before shitposting.

No. What the fuck do you mean "generic anime"? Do you not consider UBW or Fate/Zero "generic anime", and if not, why? Every single great show I can think of had good to amazing first episodes.

totally