So wait...for 2 and a half episodes. Hiro talked and thought none stop boarding with 02 over and over again...

So wait...for 2 and a half episodes. Hiro talked and thought none stop boarding with 02 over and over again. And suddenly all that goes away worst yet. He gives her away to another man while then blaming 02:
> There may have been a part of me that hoped she refused
As she went away with Mitsuru. When it should been HIS responsibility. When 02 stood up for him, said no not once but was insistent. When he told her to go. When Hiro was the one who stopped 02. And he blames 02....

That scene was a complete reversal. It was like trigger decided there and then they should piss us off.

OP you made a solid case. Hiro's trash. I would love to hear Sup Forums response especially those fags who keep shouting
> He couldn't disobey an order!

Well, they clearly weren't going to budge and his friends were going to die. Should he let them die or have 02 go save them, even if it were with someone else?

I've never seen a show go from literally 10/10 to not worth watching before.

NTR stupidity aside, this episode had

>A plausible reason for Hiro to be the one piloting with 02
No user, believing rumors would just destroy squad cohesion, it needs to be shown
>First magma explanation
Following the classic pattern of little exposition in the first episodes
>A look at the plantation and facilities
So the kids were sheltered to THAT extent. Connecting must involve a very specific emotional background, besides sexual analogies. Also the foreshadowing of klaxosaurs originating from Earth's mantle or something like that.
>Combat prowess was shown
The new kids behave like new kids and got their shit pushed in. Nice. You see why they keep 02 around despite her terrible behavior and high costs.

Now the terrain is cleared for more 02-Hiro interaction and some explanations about her. Probably after some breakdown.

Stop spamming this, no one agrees with you. NTR is a show ruiner.

>literally 10/10

Who thought he would make a good main character?

Reminder that Mitsuru had 02 bent over in this position and this is what he did to her. He 'stirred up her insides', to quote another one of the pistils.

When he tried to jump in the lake to 'save' her, I thought he would have at least a mild amount of masculine initiative. Instead he's begging his girlfriend to fuck other men on episode 3.
It's not physically redeemable unless they wake up next episode with episode 3 having been a dream.

I thought they were above sacrificing the integrity of the main relationship for cheap impact.
This really bums me out, I was loving this show more than anything in the past years.

wouldn't go that far but

>cuck oneself
>fail to protect that smile in the process

never have I seen someone dun fucked up so much

Reminder. If you ever take a cigar or banana in your mouth you are gobbling dick. This is literally true, because that is how symbolism works. And you are a faggot who likes sucking dick.

This MC is one of the worst I have seen in a while. He has no agency of his own. He talks a lot about doing shit, but then never does shit. MC never tries to fight anything and gives up way to easily. I am hoping that some kind of flashback happens soon to show why MC is such a coward and I hope the show then starts moving in a direction where MC is actually useful, because at this rate I would rather be following any other character in the show instead of MC.

>anime is real life
Really makes you think

>10 posters fagging about NTR while it's not even real NTR
>MC even feels bad about proposing it
He will be the become the Darling, you'll see

NTR fags are projecting at this point.

> 02 go with Mitsuru.
That was a low blow from Hiro after 02 did all this for him any man would kill for.

He got in the robot with her even though she warned him he could die in episode one. He didn't care. This episode he prioritized his friends instead of letting them die while he would be arguing to save his pride. How fucking hard is it to understand the context?

>That was a low blow from Hiro after 02 did all this for him any man would kill for.
Zero Two doesn't care about other people. That's why she can argue selfishly.

Yeah I don't really know what the fuck he was thinking.

Take her down to the hangar and use her S-class ID to use Strelizia, APE won't get angry given it means saving the entire squad. Now nobody else fucks 02 and the squad still gets saved. Gee that was hard. But we had to have NTR for the overstimulated teens..

Why do you assume any of that was possible? Zero Two isn't free, she is also under tight control, I doubt she has access anytime she wants.

Ah, but you see, that would have been way too much progress in one episode. They have to fill 24, so that means we need at least 2 more NTR episodes before we can even think of letting Hiro back in the robot.

002 and 016 will not go out together. Period. Dumb teenagers don't get to decide shit. They obey orders.

>02
>tight control

>for him
she did it for herself

This is a Romeo and Juliet story if Juliet gets fucked by other men, including grown men, dozens of times throughout the play

How heartwarming

Bullshit. Mark my words MC is a typical moral fag and wont let anyone else get hurt now that he knows without doubt the rumors are true. Next time Zero Two rides it's with Hiro.

He doesn't blame him, and his reaction was real according to psychology. Also, it's not about disobeying orders, it's about the faggot superiors, who didn't let him because "protocols" and "no authorization". If he insisted a bit more, even if he could go, the others would have been dead. He made the correct choice. And it's not like she gave herself to someone else by an means, I think it's quite clear that she was in control and the guy was for show.

She sneaks out for a swim and a bunch of people show up to take her away. She has never seen the ocean, etc She doesn't decide where she goes. Yes she is under tight control inly rebelling in little ways.

>And it's not like she gave herself to someone else by an means

Uhh, yes she did. See That's the position Mitsuru and 02 were in.

You people are so fucking retarded to think that just because his life goal is to be a pilot that if he doesn't sperg out and try to seize this one opportunity he'll never be able to pilot again. As if he has no empathy or logic at all to save his friends and then pilot another day when he gets his clearance.

It's like he was physically attacked brutally. What the fuck happens in there?

Hiro clearly still has a lot of self-doubt because he can't remember that first time. He desperately wants to pilot with 02 because that lets him fulfill his reason for being, but at the same time he isn't sure if that is real. See his question to 02 in episode 2 for example. Certainly the doubt from Mitsuru and Zerome doesn't help either. So piloting would be the most straightforward way, but as we saw earlier in the episode he's conditioned to follow the rules. However, Mitsuru piloting was also a way of testing whether he really was special. If Mitsuru had done as well as he he'd know he truly was truly just a replaceable failure. But his hope was that Mitsuru would somehow fail and thus prove to himself and the others that he was indeed special and irreplaceable. That happened, but I think the horrified look at the end was because he does actually care about his squad as the former leader and didn't really internalize how much it would cost Mitsuru to ride with a pissed off 02. I found his decision to be a feel bad in the moment for someone rooting for Hiro. But I think it was some pretty good characterization in retrospect.

Also for the NTR crowd. NTR is usually about the physical and emotional "stealing away" of a loved one. Lets just say that even if you totally buy into the piloting = fucking metaphor that didn't even come close to happening here.

He was probably doubting himself after that failure from last episode. Or he understood that HQ will just not allow it ever. So he gave up, because he really wanted to save 015.

I sure hope we find out next episode...

Unless it is a beach episode, then we can wait.

He came his skeleton into 02.

If 7 and 8 allow it, of course.

>NTRfags too dumb to understand plot of Franxx
Amazing.

And it's not fucking, it's a mind connection. Go away.

Ah yes, the girl is bent over in doggystyle position crying out with pleasure as the man mounts her, but it's not sex! See

OK, he didn't want to pilot with 02 not because he's a faggot and a cuck, but because THERE WAS NO TIME TO WASTE, his friends were about to get slaughtered and the APEshit organization was hindering his involvement, so he made the correct choice by letting someone who could pilot asap do it. His decision saved his friends except for the cocky guy. If you are too stupid to even notice this, then you should consider entering a special school for retarded people.

>Take her down to the hangar and use her S-class ID to use Strelizia
Is that even possible without permission? Like, what would be easier, letting the other guy pilot with permission, or sneak/fight/whatever the way to the mech. prep it by yourselves, and break out. Meanwhile your firends are fight for their lives and could die any moment.

Also, she needs to put up her own plut suit first.

Yeah, can't really blame the cuckold for shitty writing.

the permission shit would have been more convincing if they didnt literally waltz through security 5 minutes before that scene. Its not like you even get your wrist slapped for piloting without permission, like it happened in the first episode.

>Ah yes, the girl is bent over in doggystyle position crying out with pleasure as the man mounts her, but it's not sex!
It's like arguing with 12 year olds. Go look up sex online somewhere. Come back here once you have learned about penis and vagina and how they fit together.

It's an allegory for sex. As in no one is having any actual sex. And why do I even have to say it. Like explaining something to a mentally challenged.

Not only that but 02 looks at his face and realizes it too. At first she is hurt and surprised by him telling her to pilot it with someone else. Then she takes a closer look and agrees without an argument. As if saying "Alright, I'll save them and demonstrate why Hiro is my darling".

so if it as allegory for sex, and not actual sex, does this mean that scene was an allegory for getting cucked?

Did I miss where they waltz through the security of the hangar containing the robot?

So what you are saying is that it was rape, and that he got what he deserved, and yet this somehow paints the main character who didn't let his friends die, a bad person, and not all the other bad people involved in this trash situation who actually provided the context for it because...?

>demonstrate why Hiro is my darling
its not like they didnt know the faggot will get killed. She already killed other pilots. They simply dont really give a shit about them, the HQ probably just care about the robots.

Considering the stakes I would let whoever fuck my girlfriend if it means we might get saved.
You can still dump her afterwards if it bothers you.

That is exactly correct. Just like before. Hiro is metaphorically cucked. As in no one actually had sex with his girlfriend. It's actually about piloting a giant robot and his pride and insecurity as a pilot. I am explaining again in the hope that no one goes full retard again. It's hopeless I know.

They die after the 3rd ride so he's probably fine, it's just a scratch.

To be frank the fact that they even allowed Mitsuru into the cockpit proves that they don't care about these kids. A second later and the kids would have been klaxo food. It's like how 02 said, once they die it's just statistics.

Hero is a good leader, and user isn't, that is the ultimate joke, the ultimate problem too, what really disconnected him from all the virgin faggots trying to self-insert into him. They would NEVER have made this decision. Their dicks are too wet for 02.

Trigger really is rattling the cage with this anime.

And since the piloting is done through some mindmeld technology, that means that piloting is more intimate than physical sex ever will be.

Trigger has nothing to do with the story

Piloting clearly FEELS like sex, that's why the girls described it as "feeling like your insides are being stirred up"

Hiro made the right choice, this doesnt stop the show from being mediocre as fuck though.

So just last episode Hiro had "mind sex" with another girl and everyone was cheering how she got BTFO. Now it's the reverse and everyone loses their fucking minds. Why weren't you all so upset then when Zero Two also accepted her superiors command? What gives?

Probably because we're males, and because there are different factors involved when a male vs when a female cheats. The male doesn't get pregnant.

They're guys.

Why do you expect a beach episode. The series just started? And shouldn't those episodes be before the end?

Then she is a whore, right? She had so many partners, and dropped all of them after a 3 night stand.

The mental gymnastics of this post. That pic clearly was one of disgust. Oh my god it's like you never interacted with a girl user.

Interesting symmetry there actually. Hiro and 02 both ended up confirming that they need each other specifically. Not that 02 herself had much doubt. But's it's there for the viewers, and presumably another reminder to "Papa" that will now get them to pair up Hiro and 02.

>So just last episode Hiro had "mind sex" with another girl and everyone was cheering how she got BTFO

because she was trying to muscle in on the main couple

He is right, though. I remember having that exact same impression. 002 clearly realized what he was thinking and stopped complaining right away.

>implying 02 is a normal girl
are we watching the same show or did you think this was your seasonal SoL/Romance anime? Because it's not.

>because she was trying to muscle in on the main couple
Yeah. It doesn't change the fact that if we take all that sex bullshit literally like some people do Hiro was sticking it into another girl. And everyone was fine with it then.

And no one brings up that in this case the girl is overused goods.

You should probably back up your posts with examples and evidence instead of talking out your ass user.

People, as in, male viewers cheer if a guy gets a girl, and then says in her face that she's not good enough compared to this new awesome girl.

People, as in, male viewers, now get angry if said guy now has to let another guy have mindsex with the new girl, and impotently listen to him brag about how fucking awesome it is, and that he might even steal her away from him. Of course the braggart's not as good as the main character, but he still got to absolutely humiliate and yell over the line that he's number 1.

>They're guys.
So am I. I just don't have it in my head that they literally have sex in the cockpit. This whole thing is stupid. And I think in terms of cheating it's morally the same no matter who does it.

>I just don't have it in my head that they literally have sex in the cockpit.
Nobody ever claimed that.
>b-but everyone uses it lit-
No. Everyone uses it as a metaphor and knows it as such.

>And since the piloting is done through some mindmeld technology, that means that piloting is more intimate than physical sex ever will be.
Oh yeah... Imagine being with a girl and sharing minds but someone else fucks her on the side. I am sure you'd feel very confident in being the one truly intimate with her. No fancy tech mambo jambo is a replacement for sex.

Yea well I'm the same too I just lost hope that ther'e any point in saying. He will jsut say something like you're an ineffective male or something. Idiots always have a "next bullshit argument" to rely on. Sometimes people like you are the only reason why I think there's any hope for this race at all.

>No. Everyone uses it as a metaphor and knows it as such.
No they don't. You're giving Sup Forums too much credit.

>Show evokes sexual imagery
>Deliberately tries to play on a slightly squeamish kind of thing for a lot of people
>Everyone takes it 100% literally and completely defeats the purpose
I don't remember Sup Forums being quite this bad before.

I WANT to believe thatit's deliberate shitposting and not actual retardation.

>there are people here actually thinking that Hiro may be redeemed after this
God forbids japs to make actually good main characters, for every Kennosuke there's ten Shinji clones.

I don't understand either, the only reason people could even remotely say Goro got cucked is because Hiro and Ichigo actually kissed. And even then Goro isn't romantically interested in Ichigo as far as we know.

The sex thing wasn't literal in episode 2 or episode 3.

It's similar to disgust but not quite since it depends on the subject. When girls make that judging eye it means they are balancing their dislike against a necessary situation. Teens girls use this judgement tick and follow it with disgust showing their disdain following up with an eye roll or clicking of the tongue. You only associate it with disgust because you many be a disgusting person.

02 was initially shocked/sad that Hiro told her to pilot with Mitsuru, then her expression became sad and angry at Hiro. However, it is in your pic when 02 looks at Hiro's body language and infers his reasoning, she also gets confirmation that he doesn't want Mitsuru to pilot with her.

NTR is a delusion
There have been other male pilots before she arrived
Everyone of them got btfo
The kid had a high point during the battle like grinding on the dance floor, till 02 literally smashed his body 5 ways to Sunday.

Can't they make a mecha series without pointless drama? Why must NTR plague everything nowadays

I'm just picturing what it would be like if NGE aired today with the kind of reaction this stuff is getting. It's horrifying.

You have a show with 10 teenagers, all conveniently paired up by society, with no choices for the kids with whom they want to be.
Drama is in the DNA of this show.

This is what happens when you let NTR fags run rampant with past series egging them on for troll laughs. The majority are so retarded now there is no finesse in any of their responses anymore.

>without pointless drama?
That ends up looking like this.

I thought he was just smart enough to realize that it was a life or death situation and they really couldn't afford to waste another minute trying to reason with the higher ups. Someone needed to get in that robot. A part of him did wish that 02 would refuse and let everyone die so he wouldn't have to see another guy piloting her, but the rest of him understood how stupid and petty that was.

>I posted it again mom!
Reminder to ctrl+f ntr or Cuck and abandon the thread if there are results don't let the crossboarders/malfags/re:dditors bait you in another shit thread.

>Ntr
Learn some japanese and then speak mongoloid.

dude I love teenage romance stories. especially melodramatic teenage love stories

excuse me I mean netorare

My interpretation, with a slight amount of dabble in actual psychology, is that trolls are actual cuckold fetishists because trolling is a kind of schadenfreude too, deriving pleasure from hurting others; the giving end of the cuckold fetish. It is because the internet is devoid of meta-communicative signs that they could use to determine if they succeeded, they can experience success at it without actually succeeding, by samefaging each others' posts and making up an environment of "suffering Hirofags," or "cuckona tears." That is why they don'twant ot hear arguments, because they are already in the experience of success, and that would take it away from them. It's very similar to political sides "drinking each other tears."

Next week it will be about something else, if an opportunity yet again provides itself.

Sup Forums in episode 2
>WOW SHE MOANED WHEN THEY SYNCED! COULD THE SEXUAL ALLEGORY GET ANY MORE DIRECT??? WE GET IT, THEY HAVE SEX WHEN THEY PILOT!!!

Sup Forums in episode 3
>H-HIRO DIDN'T GET KEKOLDED! PILOTING ISNT SEX! 02 WAS ONLY PRESENTING HER ASS AND VAGINA TO THE MOUNTED & SYNCED MITSURU FOR A FEW HOURS