How did Krillin do so well with the ladies?

How did Krillin do so well with the ladies?

He probably has a disproportionally huge dong.

because manlets > lanklets

Just look at vegeta. He got bulma

>2nd strongest human in the entire planet
There's your answer.

He’s the strongest human ever, and some people don’t want to fuck monkeys or aliens or bugs

huge dong

He's a nice guy and from what DB has shown us, 99% of humans are fucking retarded and massive cunts.

>strongest human in the world
>jacked
>bald

Gee, i wonder why

honestly why are they such Chads. imagine all the space pussy Vegeta got.

Krillin is a cutey.

Krillin has a 9 inch cock

>2nd
I swear to fucking god if you say Tien...

He's got a real nice body and is presented as being funny. If he was also rich he would have access to all the pussy he could ever want.

Tien is the second strongest human though.

Probably, but who the fuck is that faggot saying is a stronger human than Krillian?

I believe Tien is stronger, but he's mnot human

between
and
KrillDog lays it down HARD.

Wasn't this girl like retarded or something?

Tien is stronger.

Where did this krillin meme come from?

Roshi

your point?

So he mind break Number18 every single night?

Every Krillin x 18 doujin is canon

I'd let Krillin fuck me

dont understand the ntr doujins with this guy .

before super he was okay and was at a reasonable height before they put him back to dragonball height

Kuririn is based, the best bro ever, great with kids, easygoing, brave and just awesome all around.
He’s definetely one of the most entertaining characters of the series.

Debatable
Roshi is very competent, but I would say his lack of defending the planet for the last 30 years would say he's not strong enough to do it any more.
Just because he can bulk up .
Also the highest power level of Roshi was 350 and that was during a dragon ball z movie at full brick shithouse.
Krillin's was at 75,000 during Namek.

>75k
>people in og db were wrecking shit in hundred levels
>get injured and complacent in super

no wonder they make ntr doujins. Don't get me started on gohan hes not even the first blanco

>Maron
>tfw Krillin names his daughter Marron
really makes you think

Roshi is weaker than all of the Z Fighters, but makes up for it with his combat experience and unorthodox techniques. He's the only guy in the tournament aside from 17 actually using strategy.

Krillin can be a pretty crafty fighter when the writers put more effort into him. Tien is stronger, but his powers require Dragonball to have an active imagination again, or revert him back to a cold blooded martial artists roasting Goku and friends.

>like stinky shoes and comedic relief /coward style!

He was such an idiot for dumping this 10/10 for a shit-tier girl like 18

I dunno. NTR? Apparently that's what japs want.

Toricuck self-inserted avatar

Fuck off you fucking cuck
Tenshinhan >>>>>>>>>>>> Kuririn
He was able to do shit against Cell and Buu unlike your baldie manlet

First one being Yamcha

>not naming your future daughter after your best cumslut
What are you user, gay or something ?

he didnt dump her. i thought he got ntred rightfully so because krillin was off fighting and not paying attention to her?

more brains than chichi at least.

He didn´t, Maron doesn´t exists in canon, and 18 was only a consolation price Toriyama gave him because there was nothing for him in the story anymore (said by Toriyama himself).

I'm sure someone will name his firstborn after you user

Already done my friend. My son is called Junior

>Yamcha is in the story since before Krillin, and is generally close to as good of a guy as he is
>While Krillin gets to marry the hottest girl in the series as a consolation for no longer being relevant, Yamcha's character gets ruined and he's left to languish as a joke
His original ambition was even to get married. Just what made Tori hate the guy so much

its all in good fun !

(raffs)

>His original ambition was even to get married
Well he fucked that up by cheating on Bulma, the richest, most intelligent women on Earth. Not saying that Tori forgot about that, but shows that Yamcha never had a strong will to do the things he should have done, like training, and being responsible with his relationships.

poor yamcha, in dbz fighters if yamcha defeats nappa, he blows the last saibaiman and nappa gets the *dead pose.
bless them

He's also cowardly as fuck in Fighterz's story, bitching about having to fight and being told to shut up and nut up. Is he like this in super?

manga and toei were very hard on yamcha lately.
>even the game people get into it because memes

memes are too powerful stop abusing them.

Toriyama was the one who wrote that, despite it not being consistent with his character. It was purely a device so he could get a kid out of Bulma and Vegeta. Yamcha had never shown any inclination for that kind of behavior before, unlike Bulma who came on to every guy she liked the look of, even though she was supposed to be dating Yamcha. The whole thing was completely contrived, and I will never not be mad

raffs

what can we do? its just a game to him that tax dodging motherfucker.

>gold digger after gold digger
>doing good with the ladies

kinda, but its understandable since they are fighting gods and shit

It's a filler joke that he wanted to fight on the universal tournament but wasn't even considered by Goku and co. as a possible team member (they do mention him in passing on the manga but he doesn't even appear). Outside of that he has a filler episode where Bulma says baseball is the only thing he's good at.

>gold digger
Krillin doesn't even have money, he (and later his wife and daughter) freeloaded at Roshi's place until he became a police officer

18 is greedy for Krillin and her daughter though. Big difference

anime
>18 is great waifu who will wash krillins stinky feet
manga
>18 only really does some weird japanese thing we just ate but as guess you want something? didn't cook the food ,sucks at board games

both want millions though.

>got millions from satan
>will get millions from bulma

whats she do with that money?

Bald-god the heavenly Buddha is not a meme.