Was it necessary?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8BFa8mC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She needed a shave.

waste of okay quality fuckmeat

God thats cringey

still better than shinsekai yori

>ask a bunch of people I know if they'd prefer the security of the psycho pass world over liberty
>almost all of them would

future doesn't look bright, man
shit makes me feel like renouncing everything and becoming a monk

L M A O

Fuck freedom m8. To quote the great Curtis Yarvin, "security and liberty do not conflict. Security always wins."

Those were the days

Yes it showed how inept Akane IS

Remember the dual wielding discussions afterwards?

We used to have such fun shows every year.

discord.gg/8BFa8mC

Spamming is against the rules.

Liberalism has only led to tumblristas smearing their shit all over the wall, both metaphorically and literally.
I for one welcome our future chinese AI-supported and big data-based surveillance overlords.

Top shelf fuckmeat

Get it right

>Reactionaries endorse formalism
Reactionaries are all closited about their anime watching even though they all watch it.
Why do we do it?

They should have made a Psycho Pass yuri office comedy instead of the pointless second season.

It's fun. Also the values are way more traditional etc. Same reason many right-wingers in general are drawn to it I guess.

>people on ther INTERNET are doing things i DONT LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

His brand of security is nowhere near what we're gonna get.

Sharing the same space with individuals who do what you don't like is an actual problem user. Luckily on the internet we can segregate pretty easily. Can't wait until I can block motherfuckers IRL too.

>Can't wait until I can block motherfuckers IRL too.
So youre saying.... you want a safe space?

I'm afraid Americans have ruined the word liberalism forever, so I don't know what you're arguing exactly.
Are you referring to liberalism as in laissez-faire, non-autocracy and such, or are you talking about american "liberalism" aka socdem?

This is everything that is wrong with Sup Forums. Fuck off. You get plenty of yuribait SoL each season.

Why did this guy have a coefficient of 0 again? I forgot.

Asians are gonna win in the end. Muh freedoms does not apply to asians
China bans fags and degeneracy while the west promotes it

He's a psycho pass

he is a doll made by stitching together people of a plane crash

>2012+6
>Psycho Pass is still being talked about

Only 4 more years to go.

He was a psychopath. He didn't feel stress or guilt over committing crimes.

I mean why don't we admit it when talking with pseudonyms or in person.

It's kinda handwaved, he just did and every time that happens they bring the person onboard into the system so they can better recognize coefficients.

Its not about what I personally like or dislike, its about whose ideology will dominate. All ideological / political questions are questions of power, aka how badly your shit will get fucked up if you step out of line. Whatever organization/state/ideology can do this more efficiently will rule the rest.
And it doesn't take a prophet (pbuh) to see that the so called "liberal democracy" of the west is on the way down.

That was a different one.

Ya but the second season of psycho pass was completely worthless

Still it was a masterpiece when compared to seasonal CGDCT SoL.

Give it time. I don't think things are as bad as one might imagine.

Eh, it's because of the need to maintain decorum I guess. Also insecurity.

who the fuck do you think you are sitting on your moral high horse when you are posting with borderline and actual pedophiles on Sup Forums?

It's interesting that not being recognized by the system made him go crazy. I really liked him.

There are a very small number of people who aren't detectable by the system. These people are the ones who are chosen to join the system when they're discovered, since the ones who live outside the system's rules are considered the best ones to judge the people who live in it

>mfw I realize this actually makes kind of sense if the SIBYL system is a sort of neural network and each "brain" their own backpropagation function

For real complains about but here they are on Sup Forums of all places

Not if they're done right. It's harder to fuck up a cute girls show than it is to fuck up a series like psychopass so I'll take one over the other

It could be saved, but that would mean getting rid of the muh group rights people

Do you even read my posts?
I am not saying anybody is more "morally right" because that in itself is an ideological question. The question is: What kind of moral discourse does the current political system even allow and what kinds does it punish? And if multiple systems are in competition, which one will win?

Oh man, yeah.

What happened? I haven't watched a show with Sup Forums in ages that has been absolutely tons of fun, like Psycho-Pass was. Valvrave was the most recent in that tier, I believe. It must be me, right? I'm just not watching the same kind of shows anymore, right?

seriously how the fuck can you post on this place and think you are somekind of masculine ubermensch anti-degenerate? you are just idiots who only bitch about other views because other people told you since you literally cant think for yourself and think the height of intelectualism is watching videos of "feminists getting wreked"

So you prefer well-crafted schlock with no ambitions over a failed attempt at something profound? You are the reason why otaku are universally despised.

Is it even worth watching the second season folks? I have avoided it.

S2 was shit because Akane had too much screentime.
Kougame and Makishima made the show, along with old man, Yaoi(but not too much) and blonde doctor(Should have slept with Kou).

You missed Danganronpa and A.Z.

>Give it time.
Look at the youth of today, the things which are popular today, the things which are socially accepted, and tell me time is going to bring us any closer to anything Dark Enlightenment proponents envision.

Shit, Trump almost didn't happen, if it wasn't for the electoral system it straight up would not have happened, and Trump isn't even that reactionary, just mostly a patriotic protectionist and populist.

If Psycho Pass levels of police state ever happened to us, you can bet it would not have reactionary or even moderate conservative values.

never forgetti

its okay, it was neat seeing the characters leave Japan for other enviroments

>So you prefer well-crafted schlock with no ambitions
Aside from the well-crafted part, this describes the second season of PP.

That's the idea, yeah.
It's still a shitty circumstance of thought crime but it """works"""

Watch it for the pizza.

Ehhhhhhh the best part of the second season is the one part with the phone game gone wrong other than that it's just a strong ehhhhhhhh

akane was a target for brain vatting too. Their standards are pretty much weirdoes. The metaphor is that in society only weirdoes are the ones who get to actually decide what people do, the rest are just followers trying to live peaceful lives.

Not every cute girls show is schlock, and even if they are that doesn't mean they can't be ambitious. The problem with PP2 is that it isn't an attempt to do something profound, it's an attempt to copy the story beats of the first season but completely missed the point. They Michael Bay'd it, they made the big dumb action scenes that made no sense the focal point of the series and forgot to make a show that makes any actual sense.

Which shotgun brand was that? Remington? Mossberg?

Juuzoboys are fun, but not as much as valvrape or shaved christmass.

Soma best boi

Yes, I did miss Daganronpa because I hadn't played the games. AZ I watched, but I thought the second season's threads weren't nearly as good. Though looking back on it, if I take the first season unto itself it probably qualifies, if only barely.

>Kougame and Makishima
>Yaoi
Nice freudian slip there

He had some actually neat ideas, but the philosophical namedropping made his character appear pretentious. But subtlety is not the Butcher's strong suit after all.

It’s not just you. Valvrave was indeed the last one, but I think Samurai Flamenco came close. A shame it was overshadowed by the forced Kill la Kill threads which were pretty bad. Still can’t believe we had Guilty Crown, Psycho Pass and Valvrave for each year though, what a time that was to be on Sup Forums.

Can’t speak for Danganronpa but I imagine it was smaller scale. AZ was mostly shitposting of the worst kind.

No, it's pretty bad. It's got some okay action scenes that you can't think too hard about or else they make absolutely no sense, but that's it. Story is a rehash of the first season, but with more pointless edge, and the production values took a pretty huge hit compared to the first season.

KLK was the last anime that shok Sup Forums consistently i think

Its not like the first season didn't have their production problems though.

>I think Samurai Flamenco came close
There was way too much "CP" being posted for a good stretch of the show's airing. There were definitely some great moments, but it wasn't consistent enough for me to qualify.

okay so it's not Satan like some people are making it out to be.
My brain did not need this.

Juuzoboys geniunely made the show more fun to watch for me, Vulva rave felt like everyone having a collective "wait, did that really just happen?"
Reminded me of Code Geass or Guilty Crown, but Code Geass was the most fun because it was first and moot changed the board to CODEGEASSCODEGEASS as nearly every thread was about code geass.

Yeah those threads with rape bait and spamming were pretty bad.

It's a joke from the old threads about some girl who's name I can't remember.
She was a lesbian and slept with the blonde doctor, but she had no personality.

This makes sense. I was pretty horrified at the brain vatting thing.....Even if these people are deplorable, it just seems worse than hail to be plugged into a collective conscience. Maybe that's just me.

No, KLK sucked and its threads weren't toppity-tier. It had a lot of momentum but that was it - the negative shitposting was way too significant.

Ah yes, I felt like there were a series of shows where at least somebody was insisting a female character got or gets raped. Jinrui had that, but it wasn't TOO significant.

Yeah the literary references made me roll my eyes a little bit. Some of it worked, some of it didn't.

Trigger will save Sup Forums and anime with promae

Sure, but season 2 is consistently worse, where as season 1's bad moments were mostly confined to like 2 episodes that were outsourced

*worse than Hell...why did I write hail?

I honestly think he's one of the most handsome anime guys ever.

Just like they did with Kill la Kill and LWA, right? I don’t have much hope in them anymore.

He's inducted into the silver hair hall of fame in my book.
If I watch the second season, will you all make fun of it with me? I'll make a thread after. Some anime I watch too late and then no one really wants to talk about it on here.

both are good shows you oversensitive kunts

Her name was Yayoi.
>gay girl named Yayoi
>"hurr durr let's call her Yaoi"
Middle aged Sup Forums was full of retards, not as much as new Sup Forums but surely much more than old Sup Forums.

black jack?

>Valvrave was the most recent in that tier
Then you missed Cross Ange.

He didn't go far enough.

His whole rebellion was pointless and egoistic.

Being unemployed English literature graduate is hard, user.

Sometimes it has to get worse before it gets better. Also most police states right now are right-wing, so that's good news.

Just like watching anime, commenting on anime, looking at pictures of anime, and of course being on an anime board in the first place.

He's a well dressed boy.

This was the only way to make him appear villainous, otherwise he'd be too heroic to be the antagonist.

Yeah, at the time it was too close to VVV for me so I passed on it. Plus all the shitposting about the fisting made me think (at first) that the threads wouldn't be good.

Still, that was four years ago.