My Hero academy

Literal shit chapter, and garbage-tier art.
Discuss what kind of shit will happen in the future of this manga, not that it matters anyway

I WISH TO CONSUME MINA'S URINE

Why?

please die

user my boi it's called a fetish

Why?

But why would someone want to drink piss?
I just don't get it

No, go fuck yourself

Why is Mina so dumb? Is the acid in her system melting her brain away slowly?

No she's just dumb

>Please bully my boipussy, Kacchan !

Peefag please do us all a favor and spam the thread until mods put us out of our misery. There's a small chance it will work but it's worth a try

5th thread he's made a shitpost thread masquerading as a discussion thread, and counting.

Why is everyone telling me this?

He wants bnha to be banned as Naruto. I hope mods can ban this retard.

>Discussion threads are now considered shitposting threads because there are no wifu/fujo faggotory in there

>it's another BnHA thread started bu ESL-kun episode

MOOODS BAN OP PLEASE

>still reading Naruto Academia when /ourmanga/ is back

>Being this insanely asshurt that people don't like things you like
>This stupidly passive aggressive OP
absolutely disgusting

It only worked last time becasue there was a bunch of other shitposters in that thread
There's not much I can do alone

enjoy your 10 chapters ad grape shitting up your threads for another 12 month hiatus

This

y'all fuckers need to learn how to sage

I just want a meaningful discussion without wifu/fujo faggotory.
Is that wrong?

Art looks like shit

>Doesn't teach Deku anything
>Keeps bringing up that he thinks his apprentice is more worthy of OFA than Deku and keeps telling him that he should give it to Mirio
>Has the ability to foresee the future and therefore actually change fate, but LOL can't because he doesn't believe hard enough that it can actually change
>Fucking dies and has the kid he kept shitting on ever since they actually save the day
What a fucking shit character. Literally the only thing he was good for was making people feel sad that Mirio was losing a mentor.

Better than BNH's

It felt like a filler arc in Naruto or Bleach anime, but actually canon part of the manga.

Surprisingly the vigilante manga is more interesting than the main manga.

>Literally the only thing he was good for was making people feel sad that Mirio was losing a mentor
also training Mirio in the first place

Thats pretty fucking ugly.
Whats so bad about the chapter. No one can explain. The only reason people are bitching is because they blue balled themselves by hyping shit.

Nighteye was alright

This

I disagree. His character only lasted one arc and his actions will not bring anything of value in the future.

He ruined deku's character see

Once we're gone the HxHfags will shit up Bnha threads and kill them next because they are autistic shut in elitist who live only to shit on other series while HxH continues its eternal hiatus.

Why is Shiggy best boy? What makes him so amazing?

>Mods banning anything when Sup Forums is slowly dying
Nope

Why does BnHA always seem to attract the most autistically dedicated shitposters?

Why can't Deku extend his quirk into another object to lessen the stress on his body? Isn't that why he has the Stain knife in one pic?

Are you saying that someone other than HxHfags can't crticize the series?

His ability should have to just see the most probable future.

Shiggy is the one who got his hands blown right?

He's a cautionary tale, dipshit. Deku is supposed to look back at him with concern, not actually be taught directly

It's like saying WHY DIDNT DA PUSSIKATS TEACH HIM??? XD

Because he is one of us.
>Before meeting Nighteye, Deku is adamant about making OFA his own and proving that he is worthy of it
>After meeting Nighteye he almost gives up the quirk he has already worked so hard to gain control over
Good lord, fuck Nighteye.

What boards would he browse?

/r9k/ for sure

None of you appreciate nighteye

Because there is nothing to appreciate.

Seconding this. Plus with all the vidya reference he did in the beginning, I wouldn't be surprised if he shitposted on Sup Forums.

He's literally the best character that the show ever produced

>He's literally the best character that the show ever produced

>tfw shiggy has probably posted on trap threads

Me what?

Is Bakugou a cat person or a dog person?

Neither, but if he had to pick, it would be a big doggo. How cats look at him pisses him off.

he's a shitty person

>Shiggy scrolling through a trap thread
>sees a picture of Magne
>awkwardly glances at Magne, who's in the same room
>saves it to jack off to later

You're all gay and Reddit makes fun of you