Boku No Hero Academia

So we all agree that this is endgame right?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5rWUWq89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute nejire

I want Nejire to ask me uncomfortable personal questions

This is the non-shitpost thread, correct?

Yes.

This is endgame.

Did anyone read the theory last night where Aoyama WAS the traitor? It was really good.

I wonder what Nejire's deal is, we didn't learn anything about her last arc. At least she's cute.

it's the lesser evil of the shitpost thread

i'm gonna laugh at all you non believers

ochako is the traitor

How is that even possible?

Motive? Her parents aren't being threatened in any way from what we've seen from the Sports Festival, which happened AFTER USJ, and she's working hard to become a hero.

Todoroki is the traitor. He's been acting suspiciously lately. Have you seen how he's always on his phone and barely talks to anyone? He's clearly leaking information to the villains with it.

Who is the best girl at fighting? We need cute brawlers.

No, mina learning to breakdance and pee on me while breakdancing is endgame

Out of the students, it might be Ochako since she knows GMA.

I want to see Kendou fight. Class 1B soon joint mission soon, please Hori.

this qt

Uraraka should also intern with Gran Torino for some quirk mastery. Fling herself around with zero g.

But she has no means of propulsion like GT does. Unless she wants to ask Mei for some gear.

Slap some /k/ommando protective operator gear on her and she'll jump or lunge at villains while initiating zero G. Combo her with other 1A mates or Unbreakable Breakable Lad and you got a pretty solid team.

Explain to me why so many posters hate kacchan so much and refuse to acknowledge he changed even a little despite evidence to the contrary.

They would have to deal with the mental anguish of knowingly agreeing with fujoshis. Basically, they care more about having the opposite opinion to fujos than any logic.

Why they hate him is obvious, but denying he's changed at all is just stupid. He's significantly softened compared to earlier in the series.

Katsuki is a plus ultra alpha chad that too closely resembles the brads they know in real life. So some anons will probably turn a blind eye to any development. Plus he is the favorite of Hori.

Pretty much this . I can't imagine any other reason to ignore simple, yet significant character development.

Actually I haven't seen that much people hating on him lately. Not as much as before, anyway. Deku gets more hate now.

That’s just sad.

Besides being a solid theory, it was structured really well with it's rhetorical questions and whatnot. It was a very enjoyable piece of autism.

I remember someone calling him an irredeemable piece of shit which didn’t make sense to me at all. I hate a bunch of characters but I can acknowledge their goods points just as much as their flaws.

Adding on to this it just makes me wonder what is it about bakugo that make people hate him with such vitriol that they see no good in him or at least find his sperg outs and pettiness amusing. Is it really just the chad thing?

Despite the fact that he is a plus ultra piece of shit and the way Hori treats him even after we see what he puts Deku through is somewhat worrying, I can admit that he is growing up a whole lot. Denying that is on par with denying the holocaust in terms of evidence.

As the one who wrote that I really fucking appreciate these posts

>Bakugou, who doesn't bother remembering his classmates' names and quirks, remembers exactly what Kirishima said months ago and uses it to encourage him
How does Kirishima do it?

You good senpai. We'd love to see more autism if the mood ever strikes again.

Hori laid it on pretty thick in the early chapters with how much of a dick Bakugo was. I'm assuming some people still haven't gotten over that.

Emergency post: Same user here but I typed 'senpai' and it came out as senpai. I'm sp00kd

senpai

Bakugo also literally told Deku to go kill himself

its the hair

Treat him like what? He hasn’t had any cool showdowns against any main viallians, he’s been kidnapped. His attitude is constantly shitted on. He failed the lisense exam. Even his parents shit on him. Honestly deku is the only that excuses his behavior really and one but bakugo and deku know what bakugo used to be like so they can’t call him out for it.

she makes my penis happy so she's good

I am trying to type the word

'f a m' and it posts as senpai wtf

post it again

some user in another thread once speculated that this big guy is actually Crimson Riot. Do any of you think Hori is going to pile on even more suffering?

this is adorable

I like him, he's in my top 5
But I still think his character gets too much of a free pass in-universe
It is crazy that someone who will become a hero will never face the consequence for telling a classmate to kill himself. It seems he was also a bully to other kids than Deku as a child.
Just because he's strong, he will never get punished. The society is fucked and Stain was right

pastebin.com/5rWUWq89

After reading your post, I realize I may have a slight hateboner for Bakugo but I digress: The way Hori presents him in such a good light as 'misunderstood' and 'a true hero underneath' I feel is completely inappropriate for the person he actually is. I completely believe that he has become a likeable character recently but further back, around sports festival time, Hori was seemingly ignoring the fact that he was a sociopath. Even in the character introductions in the tankobons, Hori refers to Bakugo as Deku's "friend".

Somebody screencap it, something is afoot.

please don't ruin this thread, pissfag

Best

Pissposter is refreshing and actually fun.

>ruin

I mean he really was a bastard. He's gotten a lot better where he's mostly just surely but he was a pretty shitty preson.

>Attempted Murder
You missed the entire point, Bakugou was never trying to hit him with that, he was just trying to intimidate him. All Might even pointed that out in his inner monologue, it's why he let the fight continue in the first place. Bakugou's a lot of things, but he's not a murderer. He's still a hero in his own way.

>The way Hori presents him in such a good light as 'misunderstood' and 'a true hero underneath' I feel is completely inappropriate for the person he actually is.
That's because Hori knows more than anyone what kind of person he actually is. He's the one writting him. If he says Bakugou is a "true hero underneath", then he is.
>Hori was seemingly ignoring the fact that he was a sociopath
He's not a sociopath. Where did you get that idea?

But he's an irredeemable piece of shit

Also the teachers are failure for letting a guy like that become hero

He purposefully missed so Deku wouldn't be hit.

>That's because Hori knows more than anyone what kind of person he actually is. He's the one writting him. If he says Bakugou is a "true hero underneath", then he is.
This is a fair point.
>He's not a sociopath. Where did you get that idea?
I didn't mean literally. It was just hyperbole.

I’ll agree with there. While bakugo is my fav he’s not exactly misunderstood. His character was pretty cut and dry but then hori probably remember how cool vegeta was and pulled the misunderstood angle despite his obvious malice. It could only explain away so much. I mean I remember how bakugo wanted to be the richest hero but that aspect of his character was dropped probably so the misunderstood angle could work better.

Juts look at this face

>Bakufujos

Post your favorite Shiggy pics
I love my boy

>Have you ever noticed how the villains haven't received a single piece of intel from the traitor since the attack on the forest lodge? No, really, not a single thing. They didn't know about the kids' Bakugou rescue mission, and they needed Toga to infiltrate the license exams to get Deku's blood.
how did the villain alliance know then that U.A would send the first year to the hero license exam? if they didn't have the info they wouldn't know or they could have made a mistake and end up in the test that class 1-B took

Because Deku has been growing since chapter 1 and Bakugou was the same pottymouth asshole up until right before the Yakuza arc.

This.
I'm glad that Sleepy Dude, at least, as well as Orca and the HUC people, didn't let him get away with his shit behavior
Eraser and All Might should have been blamed at this point. It's because they kept giving him a free pass that he failed at the provisional licence exam.

>kid with a powerful kid and great battle sense
>smart
>strong desire to become a hero
>genuine admiration for All Might
Why wouldn't they let him? He'd be doing a favor to society by fighting villains and protecting people.

>I like him, he's in my top 5
Do you have a vagina?

quirk*

Please, end your life, avatarfag.

>avatarfagging

user bakugo is an asshole but he’s obviously not irredeemable.

It was a license exam for every school, I'm sure they could have very easily had intentions that didn't directly involve Deku, but it just happened to work out that Toga noticed him and took the opportunity to get his blood. It would seem odd if their only goal was to get a drop of blood of a single student, I'm sure they had more than just that in mind. From what Toga said on the phone it didn't seem like they had a single clear goal, to me it sounded like they sent Toga to just get whatever she could. Still though, good thing to bring up. It's certainly possible I'm wrong and that was leaked too.

Then you need to lurk more

Yaah I'm sure he will be doing a favor to the world when he will kill a civilian that didn't show him enough respect

do you think anyone from class a will die

Absolutely. At least one by the end of the series.

No

No. It will have to be B

He is misunderstood, though. His attitude making the Villain alliance think he could be one of them is the most obvious example.

I hope not, personally because I like all of them, even Sugar Lips, but a teacher will.

>Kirishima breaks

They wouldn't kill a kid, the series would never be able to be happy or lighthearted again, everybody would just be constantly depressed and mourning

That's just your headcanon, user. If he was like that he'd have already murdered Deku and blew up the school.

Yeah Ochacow
She's useless alive but her death would greatly affect Deku and Iida. And since she has fans but not too many it woud shake the fandom without causing outrage.

Probably to show how serious things are or for some noble sacrifice down the line. I kinda hope not though since I like all the characters and don't really want one of them to get killed.

>Useless alive
>Emotional anchor for Deku
>Overpowered as fuck quirk
>Becoming a good martial artist/fighter
>Still #8 popularity
nice

I think it will make the femminist’s angry, if she continues to be underdeveloped

Pretty sure it's just the same fag asking every thread "How can people even like an asshole like Bakugo??"

So what do we think is going to happen next in the story? Are we going to deal with the fact the villains have lost their teleporter? A return of Eri? Classes breaking off into teams? Maybe dealing with the new giant villain? More SoL?

Let me clarify, he wasn’t always misunderstood it’s obvious hori wanted to make him hateable hence the first chapter but then thought someone like him being a hero was cool so he tried his best to make him see like a misunderstood jerkass, which is why I bring up vegeta who was a cut and dry killer but then it was “ muh race and planet I had to do it” even though he clearly enjoyed it.

Probably the Class A and Class B joint training arc leading into some more villain stuff, maybe the official traitor reveal since we seem to be toeing the line at the moment

You think they'll do another training arc so soon after the last one?

Amazing. A general thread has managed to not be entirely rampant shitposting. I am pleased.

He's right though. Just look at his wondrous development

>FUCK U DEKU
>FUCK U DEKU
>FUCK U DEKU
>Why did I ruin All Might ;_;
>Hey kid don't be a cunt
>fuck u deku

>t. Ochawhale cuck lover
How does it feel to know she's basically a tertiary character at this point?

This is too correct.

Maybe not training necessarily, but some kind of group exercise or maybe even some kind of light mission like helping out at a hero event or charity or something. I'm confident Horikoshi can make even the most boring premise entertaining.

You're the first person to express direct trust in Hori's competence as a mangaka for a long time.

I agree.

>be Kendou
>do nothing
>everyone loves you

>be Ochako
>do nothing
>everyone hates you