Why does Kaiba love Duel Monsters so much?

Why does Kaiba love Duel Monsters so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's autistic.

>autistic

why would anyone not?

This, it's basically canon.

Why don't you?

That sounds pretty autistic. I mean a kid with power and spergs out to make entire city like his favorite card game. What if cwc got a lot of money and made an entire city out of a sonic cartoon. Think about it.

Oh my god...He wants to transcend with a duel disk...This is too much.

It's not enough.

When did Yu-Gi-Oh become TRON?

Did he just kill the pilot of one of his jets instead of saving him?

It looked cool user, don't sweat the details.

>Secondaries don't even know about Death T

Yami turns him into card and mind rape him. Back when he's voodoo Mr.Hyde and not generic shonen protag

Reminder that Kaiba was an orphan because he fired his own parents

he just killed that guy...

is he Big Boss now?

>all wars will now be fought with a children's card game

Kaiba will 100% always be my favorite character

It's just a regular day for Kaiba.

I don't remember this, is this some of spin off?

dark side of dimensions, it was movie in 2015, it was a flop box office wise.

Newest movie, go watch it
Dark Side of the Dimensions
It's amazing, makes all other other garbage movies look like the garbage they are

what anime movie besides pretentious shit does well? There's that one guy who make all those kids movies, and that 'love finds a way' movie

I like the bit where he tries to erase Kaiba from existence with his magic powers, and Kaiba casually negates it through a combination of technology and his massive ego

Pokémon movie 20 was successful.

I might check that out, thanks user
Looks like a revamp of the original storyline. Always a nice twist

>his massive ego

His waifu was a duel monster

I like the english translations more
He literally says he would fire god from his company for making such a shitty world, so he was going to remake it

>Sacrificed his God card to summon his waifu

I still have no idea how the mechanics of Ishizu's trap card would work in an actual game.

Just ignore the “I planted it on this monster in advance” bullshit and it’s fine. Both in anime and in card game. Chalk it up to Ishizu just applying a narrative because she saw the event as having already happened.

It just blows up any tribute summoned monster and destroys all other monster the opponent controls as well while inflicting 1000 LP of effect damage.

Is all of this actually in the show?

If you paint in broad strokes. Some of it is fanwanky.

>movie starts with Kaiba dueling a hologram AI of Atem he painstakingly created, complete with witty banter
>the plot of the movie boils down to Yugi trying to tell Kaiba he has to learn to let go of the past and his rivalry with Atem
>Kaiba fucking succeeds anyway in breaking into the Afterlife
>all do he can get one more attempt at beating a dead egyptian pharaoh at a trading card game

Kaiba is amazing

You know he still lost.

Any Kaibafags here have that gif of him zooming from his Blue Eyes White Dragon Jet then he laughs? I loved that gif.

At this point I don't know if Kaiba is an ultra cool badass or an ultra autistic retard.

They overlap

Why not both?

He doesn't connect to the afterlife, he literally used the millenium cube thing to transport his entire space station into the afterlife

Is yugioh worth watching just for him?

And he would have lost to Yugi too if the duel wasn't interrupted

Of course

CARD GAMES
A
R
D

G
A
M
E
S

Read the manga

>Risked his life to play card game with his boyfriend in afterlife.

Why is he so great?

Yes. He’s the best character in anime.

He is everything that makes Yugioh worth watching.

>it actually embedded in the guy's hand
What the fuck are those cards made out of?

Neer watched jackie chan movies?

This is amazing, and all true.
On top of that in the movie Kaiba also managed to somehow reverse engineer magic enough to create a portal to the after life.
He tore apart the veil between realities, life and death, and stepped into heaven.
For what? Just so he could meet the pharaoh in the after life and challenge him to a rematch.

>that last unrelated comment

he is just a rich nerd

Most dedicated waifufag of all history. No one can even come close.

If he can make this why did he give out such shit duel disks to his top tier school?

Because fuck continuity between series. The anime and manga don’t even relate after duel monsters.

To be fair the movie is a sequel to the manga, not the anime.

Zigfried in a nutshell

THE POWER GLOVE.... IT'S SOOO BAD

I still don't know myself why his shit fucking kills me everytime i see it,thanks a lot man

Because he isn't the best at it.

This is like the third Kaiba/Yu-Gi-Oh thread I've seen this week. Is there actually a reason to watch this shit if you dont play the game

>reason

>tfw you marathon over 200 episodes of the first series, but can't bring yourself to slog through the rest of the ancient egypt stuff

Just do it so you can move onto card games on motorcycles

Nah, that was months ago, and I never had any intention of going on to another series, anyway.

MY FINGER

>The greentext at the bottom

The thing about sending cards into space, which influenced alien cultures, is true at least. I have no reason to believe the rest isn't partially true.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg

Are you fucking shitting me? Why am I not watching this?

I'm seriously not making this shit up.

He is someone we should all strive to be

Because it requires two things he loves to show off:
1. His intelligence
2. His Money

They should bring him back as the villain of Vrains and his sole motivation for being evil is that Blue Eyes White Dragon is not a viable deck anymore and he's fucking pissed

>tfw this part

So yeah. Just finished the manga minutes ago. Was actually pretty good, even the fights were entertaining and tense despite being... I wouldn't say asspulls for victory, but lots of convenient last minute draws.

This is very cute.

Did he just killed the fucking pilot?

Is he fucking Zeon Zum Deikun now?

he has mokuba for a brother. you cant blame him

He IS the show. The best thing is that the English dub version is a great character, too, just in an entirely different way. So you can watch the series twice and get twice the content.

The pilot didn't eject ?

cute