What's your AOTS so far?

What's your AOTS so far?

Still Crybabby.

I can't decide yet.

Probably Sora yori mo Tooi Basho, but Yuru Camp is getting better every episode.

Sora yori. Biggest surprise in years

Darling in the Franxx and Devilman share the top spot.

Darling~~

Franxx, runner up Yuru Camp

Devilman currently, but i feel like Kokkoku could suprise me along the way

Sora yori

yowapeda of course

Devilman's first few episodes are beating the first episodes of everything else so far; no contest.
Fate/Shaft's first episode showed a lot of promise, but it'll need to actually deliver in the next couple of episodes before it can be called a real contest.

Honestly there are at least a half-dozen shows that could compete for that title at this point. I'm really enjoying this season so far.

Last Encore

Yuru Camp with Kokkoku as a dark horse.

It's a tie between Mitsuboshi colors and Takagi san

This has been my favorite so far

Yuru camp

Devilman, but it has the advantage of already being done. It may change by the end of the season, but I'm not enjoying anything else as much so far.

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card and Yuru Camp. Fate/Extra is also pretty interesting so far and Darling in the Frankxx hasn't impressed me yet but it has potential.

Crybaby as AOTS
Darling in the Franxx as "most fun show to talk about on Sup Forums" of the season

Mmmmm... good question.
It's Yorimoi, followed by Yuru Camp

yuru kyanpu

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

The only thing I've seen more than one episode of is the shogi loli one. So she wins.

I'm only watching solely for Ai and Charlotte after watching the second episode.

Sora yori. Completely unexpected. I picked it up on a whim through fleeting interest.

Overlord S2 if we're counting second seasons, Takagi-san or Killing Bites otherwise. A lot of good shows but nothing jumps out yet as a great one.

Middle age family restaurant manager romance.

They're all shit.

>blocks your path

Sora Yori mo tooi Basho

Probably this or Darling desu.

ito junji

Cardcaptor Sakura

Sora Yori and Koi wa Ameagari are potential AOTS right now. Too early to say for FranXX.

Hakumei to Mikochi is way too good

Sora Yori so far

It will be between darling or koi wa ameagari

FranXX and CCS

Unironically Violet Evergarden.

>not being hyped for Madhouse original after seeing the PV before the first episode aired

Yuru Camp

>all these Sora Yori bros
Some of you are all right. DO go to Sup Forums tomorrow.

Sora Yori

Sora Yori
I also like loli shogi and Citrus

Unironically the beer commercial with cakes.

VEG no contest.

Pop team Epic

Yuru Camp. Poptepipic and Marchen Madchen are the runners up

>I just watched Girls Last Tour for the first time
>Watched all of Season 1
>Looked for Season 2 and there isn't one
>Google searched,
>Nearest article online says there is only one Season and most likely will never be another Season

why is life so unfair like this?

Potato is love
Potato if life

a tie between made in the abyss and girls last tour

Wait, is there a new Haruhi season airing or is pic unrelated?

Same, Debiruman is AOTS

Either demonmale or evergarden. FranXXX is the brainlet flag of this season.

That was last season user.

Mitsuboshi Colors so far.

This.

sora yori
koi wa amaegari a close second
yuru camp third

All the popular stuff airing is so shit, why did we need to have both kyoanus and triggernigger shows in the same season. Atleast based madhouse is putting out one legit good show.

Everything on pic related is AOTY so far.

VEG.

So did you watch everything or did you just not bother marking the shit you dropped.

Let's just hope it doesn't get the edgeshitposters whenever it goes dark.

So much shit taste in this thread!

Yes, i only instadrop gayshit.

the only correct answer

Thanks for contributing.

Forgot to add Fate Extra, i liked the first episode.

But it's garbage, user.

Hard season to judge so early. There's so many good shows airing right now and a few of them that stand out are taking their time building up a bit so it's hard to make an early guess. Sora Yori, VEG, and Franxx (surprisingly) have taken their time and Fate just started but it looks like it might have some promise.
Good season just nothing really obviously above the competition yet, at least for me.

Fuck off, faggot. People like you should be pelted with oranges to death.

You’ll be spared death by citrus fruits for having some great taste at least.

HakuMiko is about a yuri couple in their 30s. It's the gayest thing I've ever seen.

I mean homoshit, yuri is alright because it's girls.

Citrus

>Best OP?
check
>Best ED?
check
>Best girl?
check
>AOTS?
That's what killing bites is

/thread

GARO again.

CCS. Also I don't think anything will come close during the rest of the year. That show is pure joy.

The show I look forward to most of the 25 I'm watching is Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, so I guess that.