Takagi-san

Does Sup Forums hate this shit or something?
Don't think I've seen a single thread.

I love it

I hate OP

only in it for eyebrows

manga-fags seem upset. other people seem to enjoy the secondary characters more.

lurk more faggot

great manga
bad anime

It's okay.

it's slow AF, I was watching the last episode at 11:30 pm and I literally fell sleep, no BS

Look at that art. It's so moe I want to puke.

Wasn't episode 4 supposed to come out today? Anyway, I adore this shit. It heals my heart. Amazingly wholesome. I want to be lovingly teased by a brilliant loli.

Sup Forums hates it because they can't self insert in the series

They are waiting for the inevitable NTR doujin to come.

Yeah there hasn't been a thread ever.

How long have you been on this board? Sup Forums never talks about things it likes, the only things that get threads are shitposting and hate

as a mangafag I learned to never watch anime because it is always a disappointment.

>Sup Forums for cartoons.

It's pretty cute but it has basically no original content, so there's not a lot to talk about.

At least it's not as popular as far as recent airs; just at franxx, it's like shingi culture strikes again..

The adaptation doesn't really add anything new and we've all read the manga already.

facesitting

Welp, I'm really enjoying it so far, is the adaptation actually that bad or am I good to finish the series and read the manga after? If it's a near 1:1 adaptation I'm fine with it.

she's an annoying cunt

Fucking kill yourself.

she is. I'd blow a hot load on that fivehead of hers, but she's annoying.

You were bullied as a child, weren't you? She's adorable, you oversensitive cunt.

Girl next door used to do the same shit to me. Funny thing, we ended up losing our virginity together.

I just can't stand her. Maybe I am being oversensitive. I just find her to be annoying.

Make sure to like and subscribe to my blog.

nice blog, faggot

I want to smell these bloomers after she's done with her physical activities at school.

I want to have my face teased.

This

It's the bottom of a school swimsuit, retard. Watch the show.

Only thing it taught me so far is that thots are born young and girls are to be avoided no matter the age

NTR when

sauce?

Why don't you just watch exclusively original screenplays then, user?

i would love to self insert as Nishikata

Angie is the most fappable DR3 girl

sexiest elementary schooler of all time

it's boring, I really tried.

You are probably not the target audience(aka closet lolicons)

Almost as misscast as that Ace Attorney anime.

Dont really hate it, its just kinda boring.
The pacing is utter shit, each bit goes for way too long. You see the punchlines coming from a mile away.

The sequel series with them and their kid where she shows him the results of the paternity test as the biggest tease yet.

I enjoy awkwardness and teasing content in manga but in anime it always makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't mind takagi's teasing at all, but when nishigata does his weird faces and is about to be teased for being weird it's almost like watching watamote again in terms of the discomfort.