QUERO MUDAR MUNDO
CRUZES OS CÉUS E NADA TEMER
SÉCULOS PASSAM NUM SEGUNDO
NO BRILHO DE UM SORRISO
TEM A FORÇA QUE ME GUIA
É O PARAÍSO

Kikyo is better.

Inuyasha é coisa de viado

Foi por inuyasha que começou meu interesse em anime sem ser dragon ball ou pokémon
até hoje eu lembro o primeiro episodio que eu assisti, Yura de cabelos invertidos

You know in Japanese dog is 犬 which is pronounced inu! Like Inuyashas name!

She's dead

The series dragged way too long for the ending to have an impact.
I had to watch the whole Final Act in two days while smoking a shit ton of weed to keep me going, just for the sake of closure. That was like 5 years after I dropped it.

I still find it comfy as fuck.

this
the manga is even worse btw, my favorite episodes were filler episodes about inuyasha wearing a stupid baseball cap in the modern world

PARA IR A UN FUTURO IDEAL

Eu gostava bastante até mais ou menos o episódio 50, ou por ai, não lembro o número exato. Depois que todos os personagens foram introduzidos e estabelecidos começou a ficar repetitivo demais, com a maior parte dos temas e chavões sendo repetidos por centenas de capítulos, dai eu cansei um pouco e até tomei um pouco de aversão.

Ainda assim, eu guardo boas memórias de Inuyasha, principalmente do primeiro ending na versão dublada:
youtube.com/watch?v=d5vzieRxspg

I remember when this shit was all over people’s myspace profiles. Jeez.

É, mesmo eu tendo boas lembranças eu reconheço que é super repetitivo e eu não recomendaria ninguém assistir os mais de 150 episodios

No shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=OLI4CkvKK3Y

Required.

Even though I dropped the show with ~15 episodes left and never got around to the new show, I'm still sore nobody was able to protect this smile.

I unironically listen to this song all the time

Only Sesshomaru could and he was too busy saving his loli from hell.

All the better.

The song is great and that ED has everything Inuyasha promised but never delivered.

It had a good premise and theme, and was somewhat interesting until all the main characters and conflicts were introduced, which was about 1/4 of the show or such. After that, the show basically becomes a broken record, with all the themes, gags and ''memes'' being repeated again and again.
>Kagome x Inuyasha x Kykyo dynamic
>Sango and Kohaku melodrama
>Kouga annoying Inuyasha and his companions running after him
>Sesshoumaru going after Naraku, along with everyone, and hys dynamic with Kagura
>Fucking Naraku bees
>Inuyasha using the same technique for 150 episodes
>Kagome going back to the real world because she's pissed with Inuyasha
>The group hearing some sort of romantic moment between Kagome and Inuyasha
This, and much more, get repeated ad nauseam

The live action video of this song is pretty hilarious, considering it's just shows the singers bowling.

I think this is the general consensus, Inuyasha is a good story that is mostly finished a fourth in and gets dragged for no reason until everything becomes meaningless.

I still like the ending. It just should have happened right after the Band of Seven arc.

What's with beaners and shitting their disgusting language on everything english?

The Ferris Wheel turning into a taijitu with the flower in the snowy background is one of my absolute favorite bits of anime imagery.

I know. It is just so shockingly good and I have no idea how or why they put such awesome imagery in such an otherwise mediocre show. The EDs are hands down the most epic feeling in all anime, and I feel a great part of why people continue watching shows like this is the hope that they will actually live up what's shown here.

This ED is more nostalgic to me than visiting my childhood home. And I was about 14 when I watched IY.

Japs are better at creating cool imagery than they are at actually writing stories. They are also better at making the imagery than when it comes to implementing such imagery.

That's Portuguese. He's a hue.

Personally, the last bit with the train running in the night and the music just silently fading really hits the spot due to how I used to watch the show on Friday nights and such.

Agora sim, meu negro

gb2 gaia

What the fuck was his problem?

Superior monkey taste.
By the way you fuckers don't need to stop typing in english.

>feels
A única versão possivel

That's portuguese, not mexican you fucking ignorant

I miss this show.

Inuyasha was great, and Sango & Kagome are both excellent girls.

It's hard to keep all you third worlders straight. Shouldn't you be smuggling coke or something? Who let you on the internet?

Was this cel-animated?

It was up until just before the Band of Seven Arc. But the show had digital openings (starting from OP 3) and endings (starting from ED 4) from what I can recall.

Kagome is one of the worst girls from any show i've ever seen.

I dunno he was a spider or a leper or something I can't remember.

Couldn't give Kikyo the dick.

I want to fuck that ferris wheel

what was with Sesshomaru anyway

he was all about hating humans but then saves random loli

>>Fucking Naraku bees
You have awoken a disgust I once thought I'd lost forever.
Fucking
Naraku
bees

Naraku basically ruined the series
should've had a primary antagonist, just a macguffin collecting task meeting various sengoku themes and youkai would do.

he was like a black holes that sucked up all quality and originality the series had.

It wasn't Naraku that was the problem, it was the writing.

>Constantly try to build up to the main villain every plotline
>Protagonists get to him
>Have to come up with some way for him to fool them and get away so the series doesn't end yet
>Repeat literally dozens of times instead of just waiting

It was Naraku, they had to keep finding new ways to keep the villain threatening which dragged the series to a crawl.

Should've been a one arc one character-focused thing like the thunder brothers, introduce him as a villain of Miroku kill him, and then move on. The series fell when they made him the cause of Inuyasha's, Kikiyo's, and Sango's drama as well. Making everything revolve around the guy.

>he was all about hating humans but then saves random loli
The random loli actually saved him.

They had to keep finding new ways to keep him threatening because he shows up in every arc, laughs maniacally, releases poison bees and then runs away. Then the next time he shows up nothing has changed and the same shit happens. If you want to have a main villain you can't water down their appearances with a bunch of filler like that.

DEEP

He saved her mostly because he was curious about what Tenseiga would actually do. After that, she just followed him around like a lost puppy.

I heard it before I even read the OP.

Why was the ending so bad?

Balls deep.

He was a lolicon all along, he just didn't know it until he met her.

He's what would happen if /r9k/ had demon powers.

Why watch Inuyasha? When you can be Inuyasha?

Now that's a nice vintage gif.

CANVIARÉ DE MÓN

Felt like every couple of episodes he was beaten to near death only to get away yet again. But this lead to the cool episode of this mountain where only the strongest demon survived.