What does Sup Forums think of Seikai no Monshou? Just finished it season 1...

What does Sup Forums think of Seikai no Monshou? Just finished it season 1. It's good but I miss the logh narrator voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BB0C5V8OPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=xhJdXgcNqXc
img5.bcyimg.com/drawer/93771/post/178ks/84eafa20108b11e796c3211532e75985.jpg/w650
img5.bcyimg.com/drawer/93771/post/178ks/84eafa20108b11e796c3211532e75985.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think there should be more of it, and more Lafiel.

The original Violet Everfilter.

It's my favorite, Banner I specifically.

I hope you're ready for MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES

Would betray humanity for.

A good choice, those other governments weren't doing much good anyway.

I love it, might be my favorite romance ever.

Also these.

Oh boy.

Second season blows the first one away.

Banner of the stars is one of the first instances where I was hoping side girl would win. Back then I hadn't learn of the first girl rule in anime.

I often think the side ones are better, but not this time.

What a shit OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=BB0C5V8OPVI

They saved some shekels with that opening. Song's not bad though.

They have been released.

I've also only seen the first season. Do their opponents ever get less pathetic? Every single one of them, even the one ab villain, are lacking in any sort of respectability. Even the human nation representatives are shown to be nothing more than short sighted idiots who didn't actually think their actions would start a full scale war. I'm fine with a little race treason for blue haired space elf booty, but I'd tolerate it a lot more if the Abs weren't steam rolling everyone character-wise.

It's probably useless asking, but does anyone have the complete soundtrack for download? I've been looking for a while, with no luck.

Best space bodysuit design in history?

The butt is tight.

>The butt is tight.

Why, yes it is.

And best space elf.

Not cool, man.

What do you anons think of the new manga?

The faces put me off a bit at first, but I've mostly gotten over that, and his bodies are really hot. Story-wise, I think it's basically a one-to-one of the anime so far, so no reason to complain.

Also watched the first season and really didn't feel like continuing. It isn't bad, but I don't see anything special about it.

The art is pretty bonerific. I wonder how far along the story it will go?

New season when?

Jinto no Baka!

Get on your ass and make more, Sunrise.

It's all on BakaBT if you have an account there from before they went private.

>BakaBT

So I guessed right, although no surprise there. Unfortunately I don't have an account there, but thanks for telling me anyway user.

SRW when?

Here's a magnet link from a russian tracker, but the amount of seeders is small, very small.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6869687FF51A44E43AE6BBABB5AD4D664EC556FA&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Crest%20of%20the%20Stars%20-%20Seikai%20no%20Monshou%20OST%20APE%20(image%2Bcue%2C%20scans%2C%20log)

The translation is kind of shit at some points but I enjoyed crest and banner 1. I'm on banner two but I kind of lost interest 1/3 due to the lack of space elf and pew pew.

Was that girl supposed to be a love rival? Or is she only interested in his pussy?

The show made me realize how little the value humanity has. Every attachment and loyalty I have established means nothing when a totally different entity shows up and proves itself worthy. Would betray humanity for.

I hope it gets a remake like galactic homos.

This or an english translation of the Banner novels and the side stories. We're in an age where any garbage LN (even anime-less) is picked up by western publishers for translation, why hasn't this happened yet. Getting the manga licensed would be nice too.

It's my favorite along with Banners.
I love how Lafiel and Jinto feel more like two bros rather than a tsundere and a wimp guy. Jinto is a pacifist MC done right.
Great OST too
youtube.com/watch?v=xhJdXgcNqXc

I'm almost entirely certain it's because people might actually have to try, since it seems a cut above the typical shallow vocabulary of the modern LN fair. Maybe the rights are all tied up from when the first three books were translated.

>like galactic homos
Equivalent of that would be giving Seikai generic moe character design and more ugly 3D whereas the original had plenty of that already.
Actually everything but animation quality and the lack of closure was great, it doesn't need a remake.

The original Everfilter was anything by Dezaki

Protip: to save full size images from bcy.net without an account, open the preview in another tab and remove the /w650 (the number might be different depending on the picture and display) after the filename.
For this one, do this:
>img5.bcyimg.com/drawer/93771/post/178ks/84eafa20108b11e796c3211532e75985.jpg/w650
>img5.bcyimg.com/drawer/93771/post/178ks/84eafa20108b11e796c3211532e75985.jpg

I remember crying as a kid when this shit started airing on the timeslot instead of DBZ

>You will never be abducted by a Space Empire, forsake earth and volunteer to serve them as a star fighter pilot

Why live? Also Pic related is best girl.

Plakia was the best girl, Spaurh is second best

>translation of the Banner novels
You don't want this.

>MFW finally gave up on anything new only to be given a new volume 10 years later and nothing for another 10 years
Being a -of the stars and 12 kingdoms fan is suffering.

Lafiel is cute
CUTE!

They killed billions.

MOTHERFUCKERS, how could they?! Cursed Abh, don't they see, the boy is crying! I can't even...

>Even the human nation representatives are shown to be nothing more than short sighted idiots who didn't actually think their actions would start a full scale war.
If you actually paid attention, you would know that they (specifically United Mankind) knew what they were getting themselves into. You also are told at the end of the first season that they were pretty fucking close to reaching the imperial capital, which by the way they actually get around to making it a reality several years later.

I like it, though to be honest any new material is appreciated at this point

A remake would be better than nothing, but only if they didn't ruin the character designs. I doubt it would get the quality it needs to be worth it though.

Never, the author dropped it.

He did?
Did the story get any sort of ending at least?

Just part of his crew.

I WANT A NEW ANIME ADAPTION
like the new manga

Still waiting for more.

Lafiel best elf.

Same here! Well, one of my favorites anyway.

the manga is still running
see

No. I heard he is pretty lazy and didn't even continue writing it after some side stories involving Laffiel's otouto.

The author's been on an on-and-off hiatus for the past decade or so, with a 9 year break between Banner Vol. 4 and 5. And since Vol. 5 was released 2013, we'll probably have to wait another four years for Vol. 6.
Story's also stopped in the middle of the shit-hit-the-fan status, so doing an anime now probably won't work too wel.

i'm afraid they did that
it was tokyopop
it was horrible

learn moonspeak, i'll be better if you've read the originals. good luck

I loved the banter between the various commanders and their second. Spoor in particular.

>That Basrogrh banner in the back
This image alone brings back so many memories