Boku no Hero Academia

Where do you see her career as a hero going?

Deku's personal onahole

rescuing young virgin boys of their virginity

In a perfect world she'll be a rescue hero who focuses on disaster situations but who is also capable of fighting villains when she needs to.

In the toilet where she belongs

THE OTHER THREAD WASN'T EVEN AT PAGE 7 YOU FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH
WHY DO YOU FEEL THIS URGE OF KEEP MAKING THREADS DESPITE ANYTHING
KILL YOURSELF
AND YES, I'M SEETHING

imagine being this mad over people talking about superheroes

You absolute faggot

Deku and Ochako are a shit couple.

They're not shit but there are certainly better couples

C u t e !
u
t
e
!

Anything with these two in it is cute

>They're still not heroes yet
What the fuck is the hold up? I thought they captured bloodlicker and proved themselves.

>Still not a doctor yet
What the fuck is the hold up? I thought I took my first test

ONE
TRUE
PAIR

The one pairing almost everyone can actually agree on

stupid DenkixJirou Posters, Kyoka is for ME and ME ONLY

>Not self-inserting into Kaminari to basically ship yourself with Jirou
??? Hello..?

Best

since this has become the shipping thread take some best couple

>Two characters I already dislike apart from each other now tied together in a pairing
Still don't understand this ship. Is it just because they're both rich kids? Because they worked together once? Everybody's been telling Momo she's amazing and supporting her from the start and she hasn't sucked their dicks, why's Todoroki get special treatment for doing the same thing?

Ochako iss going to become a great support hero who saves people just like her husbando

Stop making fun of her you jaded faggots

>a retard and a flat chested boy who laughs at the retard is a pairing
Still dont understand this ship.

Reminder only the strongest can withstand the power of love

>>Graduates from UA
>>Easily becomes a popular hero due to prestigious high school, cheerful attitude, and marketable hero persona
>>Fast tracks to become a ranked pro with numerous offers of sponsorship and product placement deals
>>Deku comes for an interview to be her side kick
>>Ochako starts to place her hands on his inappropriate places, and offers to him to please her to advance his own career

Ochako will become a celebrity hero that uses her power and money to prey on young aspiring career men

Very nice

BakuCamie is the only patrician ship.

Retard make girl happy every time
no one else make girl happy like retard do
girl keep retard from doing retard things
bring out best qualities in each other
ship retard and girl

m-me first please

>he made her happy
So did Kouda.

gonna be a real kick in the balls when ((((retard)))) slaps the shit out of her during his traitor reveal though, instantly becoming far more interesting than todo and momo combined

Kouda is a mutie though. Gotta keep the bloodline pure.

>Footnote: Every day, regularly

Probably gonna take a bit of a dip once the whole "betrayal" thing happens.

What an aesthetic couple. Damn shame he's gonna break her heart when the reveal happens.

>they really think Kaminari is the traitor
>in 2018
>after Horikoshi himself has debunked all major evidence in the Kaminari traitor theory
let this meme go please

God I wanna fuck Aizawa so badly

This.

fuck your quads nigga I want a source for Hori debunking evidence because that's never happened

Why would Hori debunk any traitor theories? It can only benefit him to keep people discussing and guessing until the reveal.

Ms. Joke please

He's never done it directly, but pull up the theory and see how well it holds up nowadays, knowing what we do know.
>"K-Kaminari jammed the sensors at USJ!!"
Was clear as fuck it was the electric villain hiding under the ground that took him hostage
>"Kaminari wasn't in his room during the forest lodge!!"
Yes, he was. Horikoshi redrew that panel, and you can see plain as day he's the one with the pillow over his head like a jackass.
>"Kaminari looked evil once in a drawing!!!!"
And you look like a faggot
Is there anything I missed

For the purposes of the cards I'm making MOST heroes who are still heroes after the AfO vs All Might rematch and AM's retirement Silver Age, considering it "the end of an era".
So far the only exception is Recovery Girl because, while not retired, she's clearly older than AM and is sort of semi-retired. I debated putting Ingenium and Nighteye in Golden Age because of the death/career end so close to AM's fight and because Ingenium's in Vigilantes, but I ended up making Nighteye 51 and Ingenium 52 (first 50 are gold, ending with All Might #50 for 50 states). Even Endeavor is Silver Age because he's still active. Basically, anyone not markedly more senior than AM and still around after the End of an Era that was his last clash with AfO/his power waning is considered Silver Age (current heroes) even if they had a long career before, so long as it wasn't obviously longer than AM's. So if Captain Celebrity shows up non-retired in MHA, he's silver, if he dies or retires in Vigilantes, he's gold, and if neither I'll probably put him in silver because he doesn't look very old.

>Debunk
But he never does that. If anything, it would benefit him if he keeps mum about all the swirling traitor theories (ar any theories in general) and let the story speak for him.
Not saying I buy the Kaminari traitor theory, but saying Hori himself debunked it is incorrect

>I cannot believe I didn't notice this but it literally says the color page next week is for the "release of Vol 17 and the start of the Cultural festival". This confirms the start of the cultural festival.

HYPE!

That's the one true answer.

You better not be fucking with me

Oh, then I think you can put him on Golden, since I’m quite sure we’ll never see the OC heroes from Vigs cross over

But she's the other traitor though.
That's why the act, if one gets caught the other will never be suspected.

TodoCamie.

>and the start of the Cultural festival
Pictures or it didn't happen. I've been waiting for this for a solid 2 months now.

>thread is full with shipping
That's how you know 24/7 generals are a mistake. We got nothing to talk about.

>Was clear as fuck it was the electric villain hiding under the ground that took him hostage
Except it's fucking not and thats entirely baseless assumption supported by no specific dialogue in the story, and they both KO at the same time as to specifically leave it ambiguous.
>Horikoshi redrew that panel
Gonna need to see it to believe it, and if his head is covered how do you know it's him?
>Kaminari looked evil once in a drawing
He did, and Hori explicitly never dropped his villain motif like when he specifically stated to have changed the personalities of various other proto-characters to their final states. All that was changed about Kaminari was making him a student, Hori never transformed his villainous origins like he did with say, making bakugo from a kindhearted savant to an asshole.

>It's happening
SHIP
SPAGHETTI
BOYS
I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

The Kaminari traitor theory is still the only one that has any actual in-story evidence backing it at all, unlike the meme theories like "Ochako is the traitor for money". The attack at the camp was at a location kept secret from the students, so either a teacher is the traitor, or it's a student that can broadcast electromagnetic waves or send messages discreetly over long distances. One of the class 1B students could be the culprit, like for instance Monoma copying Denki's quirk. The problem with this is the same problem as the traitor being one of the teachers: it defeats all the hype surrounding the traitor Hori has built. The traitor is in Class 1A and they are a student.

>except it's fucking not
They say it outright
>Gonna need to see it
Look up the light novels, clear you haven't read them if you're asking about it
>Never dropped his villain motif
You sound absolutely mental right now, nothing about Kaminari is villainous, he's the biggest goofball on the face of the earth

Midnight is probably the traitor

they explicitly do NOT say it outright, speedreader-kun. You're still choosing to ignore the point that they conveniently go down at the exact same time.

>Shinsou having interesting development "soon"
>cultural festival coming

So it's Aoyama, you're right.

Except they don't? Kaminari's just stupid the whole time. And when he digs out of the ground, Momo or Jirou say something along the lines of "that's probably the villain that was jamming communications." Go reread.

8-6 in Roppongi

Is Ochako canonically fat?

Hi, I understand the feelings you must have had to make such a post but I think now that you've cooled off a bit maybe you can understand that the right thing to do would be to delet it, and no one gets hurt. Okay?

>nobody has posted best ship yet

Even if Kaminari wasn't the one jamming signals at USJ, keep in mind Hori deliberately brought up the fact that the villain and Kaminari have the same power, and that one application of the power is the manipulation of signals (jamming them, as well as potentially broadcasting them). If this is taken as foreshadowing, it could still be treated as evidence for Kaminari being behind the attack at the training camp.

outta here cucklord

Well, im hoping she is the traitor
No basis for it other than the delicius plottwist it would be.

She wears a skin tight hero costume, you tell me

He'll dress up as a maid

something about them tiddies seems off to me t b h

What's gonna happen in the culture festival

Lots of fujo pandering.

And then brainwash people so they don't tell him that. Emperor's New Clothes, basically.

Probably, I think people expecting their favorite ships to have significant interaction will be disappointed

Ochako kissed Deku then gets blown up by an accidental hijink by Bakugo.
Deku swears vengeance and Bakugo decides he's always been fated to be a villain.
Bakugo kills Shiggy and forces AfO to take him on as the only other possible disciple with real intelligence.
AfO tries to kill Bakugo but Bakugo tricks him and gets him imprisoned again after somehow getting one of AfO's lesser quirk acquirement quirks that lets him TEMPORARILY duplicate quirks on touch, for say a week. Bakugo keeps a harem/dungeon of useful and also attractive hero, villain and civilian waifus and fondles them periodically to restore his quirk bank.

you're an asshole and nobody likes you. there's no such ship you can self insert into because you're a despicable person nobody could ever love

We'll get the Valentine's Day and Christmas Eve chapters for that shit anyways.

General / Management / Hero / Support mixed up into random teams in competition of who makes most money. Cue some placement keikakus, more rivalries and more nonsense. Also, Shinsou and Ojiro manage to get sorted into the same team (bonus points if Bakugou also manages to be in said team)
>Bakugo decides he's always been fated to be a villain.
stopped reading there

Who the fuck is that supposed to be on the right? Camie?

Guys're gonna get tricked into a maid cafe gag and have to walk around in suits or maid outfits for a chapter
A ship is gonna go through a haunted house, Person F is going to get scared and clutch onto Person M, fans will screencap it to shit
Mineta will spend the entire time trying to get some ass and hilariously fail
Monoma and some other people from Class B will set up a big thing to outdo Class A and it'll probably be pretty rad
We'll probably get a friendly competition between Class A and Class B, like a ring toss or something, Deku will win Ochako a plush, specifically those two
Will probably get a cute moment with fireworks, whether it's shippy or just with the whole class, I'm sure it'll happen
And then someone will die

Thanks for letting us know you suck Bakugo dick this is really exciting and relevant

You guys know that school festival =/= shipping, right? Why are you excited because of the shipping aspect like that? What the fuck?

I hope Ochaco gets cucked for the fourth time by Mei

>someone will die
Enough with the vagueness we all know it'll be .....Sero....

They obviously played too much Persona 5.

School Shooter Arc when?

The hero of Deku's kids.

Thanks for your input Kacchan.

I'd be down for Sero dying if he gets to do something cool beforehand.

It's slice of life. And generally whenever we have slice of life, we've got cute ship moments.

The shippers are starving, this series doesn't throw them many bones

As soon as Mina crosses the line one too many times.

Good. I hope they die of thirst.

The absolute resigned state of Sero fans.

I hope its Shinsou

>Grape secretly collaborates with Support and gets a grape shooter thing
>obsessively pours in grapes day after day into a huge ammo feed
>drags it to UA
>freezes half of the students and instructors in place with grape spam, then pulls out...
>....a regular old uzi
>still somehow jobs it without killing anyone but Sero, the man who takes him down in the battle of the sticky producing men. "I saved you once Grape, now I will put you down"

Rape arc when?

Get out of here, Wolf Guy.