Dragon Ball Super

Did the series finally become passable with this moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1R8sdEAIW7A
youtube.com/watch?v=XMwg4YrZ3Go
youtube.com/watch?v=MdPL3--hZzo
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q3JqbXXWZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did he mean by this?

What if we live in a universe where a God could erase us all over a stupid tournament no one knows about?

Fuck off faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=1R8sdEAIW7A

but we do, user.

It's a universe where death already had a very lackadaisical meaning before you take the dragon balls into account.

t. lizardfag

t. Jobhancuck

Not like we could do anything about it
Afterlife isn't real so when you die you are effectively erased anyway.

Zeno was already going to destroy the universes in the tournament.

So it's even worse. Their whole reality was already imperiled by the ridiculous whims of an overpowered toddler.

It's that twilight zone episode taken to an absurd limit.

Was it rape?

>anime Toppo finally stops being a jobber and shows the power of a GoD candidate like manga Toppo
>but goes buffer and edgier

I'm so sick of toei bullshit. First merged Zamasu and now they destroy Toppo's design too

Gohan should have been the one to go toe on toe with GoD Toppo so he could power up into Blanco instead of 17. Why did Toei have to be so bad in making decision?

>so triggered he's bringing up random jobbers

Jiren

Why are you so bad at consistent reposting?

>SUCH A THING!

>lost to a candidate in terms of power alone
Is there any point for Sidra to come back after this?

vegita eliminated. best moment for super so far besides UI goku being badass

Is Toppo's design inspired by the mustached pig from Angry Birds?

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku. Unlike someone we know.

u11 is smart u7 is dumb and petty

I was seriously midtext with RIP Frieza when he popped up again. Guy is like a cockroach. I'll laugh when U7 wins because they can't find Frieza's body on the stage

>>>
> Anonymous 01/29/18(Mon)08:31:28 No.167738511▶

freeza confirmed to remain last with goku lol

so it dont matter he is second strongest in u7

Epic soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=XMwg4YrZ3Go

Is this pasta or is it actually a pedro that google translated a post?

id say its more like eggman

toppos design is better than the generic boring idiots toriyama made

youtube.com/watch?v=MdPL3--hZzo
yeah the score is really good in super, shame that's one of the only good things though.

>turns sinister
>skin gets darker

what did they mean by this?

I hate Jiren's design so much. This is your big bad? Really? What happened?

Hopefully super, in it's remaining episodes, has moments that are elevated and made memorable by more good music such as this

nope... no blanco mode

so is toppo proof you don't need to be strong to become a GoD?
he said it himself jiren was his superior in power

It is to distinguish the character design

I like how anons are starting to ignore Toyocucks. Threads are getting better. Even the new Gohan meme is comfy.

>Toppo believes had to chose between the 2 things he values most: justice and protecting his universe
>both of these values line up with his two jobs: being a pride trooper and a candidate for GoD
>takes a villainous turn with his new transformation as he sacrificed one of his core values
>stomps Freeza, the most iconic villain in the franchise - a direct comparison with what he has become
Where were you when DBS became kino?

Japs don't have to pretend to like brown people like we do

Just superman things.

>the most iconic villain in the franchise
hardly piccolo is

Does anyone knows the track that played during the beam struggle between 17 and pre-GoD Toppo? Or is it a new or previously unusued track?

>so is toppo proof you don't need to be strong to become a GoD?
What? You need to be strong to become a GoD. But Toppo has been specifically trained to become a GoD. Toppo was able to fight SSB goku and Vegeta even before this.
>big bad
He is the main antagonist, not the big bad.

>They stole Super Sonic, now so they had to also steal Robotnik

if anything goku is the big bad, he's is the cause of the universe erasing power tournament. Everyone else there is literally forced to fight to live because of gokus hedonism, whats more he feels not a shred of remorse for his actions.

they must make 17 a mario transformation

>69 days to go until we can throw a party that the entire nightmare is over.
Who else HYPE for the death of Super?

gohan
>jobs to android 17 in the future (who is weaker than present)
>jobs to another jobber in the TOP because he cant handle base(d) toppo whilst 17 can hold his own against GoD Toppo
like fucking pottery

are u crazy? goku is the ultimate good guy in all of anime!!

It's a new one as far as I know.

17 is megaman

>now
people pointed out this shit months ago. really its just sort of a common cartoon design

Oh god he's back.

>69
Nice

Will we see Goku using Hakai?

Anyone else feel like Toppo would have made a better antagonist than Jiren? Especially if he had gotten more development early on and throughout the tournament.

Will the canon super be as good to ourguy 17 as rhw promotional anime was

well ts true. toriyama knows goku is the ultimate fighter and hero in japan . goku is u7 hero so its dumb to say hes bad guy

probably an extended version of this

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q3JqbXXWZE

he already is a better antagonist than jiren

No. It will be the Goku show, featuring Vegeta from the manlet jobber cuck series.

goku can use hakai?
whoa was that in the anime?

If they weren't fighting Zeno would have erased them already. That's why it isn't all universes only the shit tier ones scheduled to be erased

If I remember correctly, the universes were going to be erased anyway, so he came up with the idea of a tournament to give hope for at least one universe to be saved.

Jiren isn't an antagonist.

He's going to bust Toppo's shit for turning his back on justice.

omg yes yes yes yes please goku ui using destruction would be the most badass thing in all of anime just imagine the insane power level of goku

New bread found

The universes still existed 1000 years in the future when Gowasu and Zamasu visited the dino people.

Me

goku using destruction ki will be the ulttimate badass. no boring vegiita will ever get close ever again to goku

Zamasu changed that time by time travelling and wiping out everyone. Because of this we have 2 Zeno's in the current timeline which is why we have the tournament.

>mfw Goku kills Jiren to secure the win

stop encouraging him

I can smell the burritos from here

hahahahaha yes! my friend ! goku killing jiren saving all the universe will be a good way to end super. he has surpassed mortals and even gods now

Who else is hype for
Never before has my decision to jump ship been any better

How would you rank the following characters (based on their power and feats):

- SS Rage Future Trunks (without Spirt Sword),
- Ultimate Gohan
- Android 17
- Golden Frieza
- Base Kefla
- Hit
- Dyspo (Maximum Light Speed Mode)

what do u mean? ?

i think Android 17 still have really good chance. he is smart. Toppo is not smart he is big man.

toppo kick out useless vegita then 17 freeza goku kick out toppo lol toriyama planned it for months and now we get it

>big men cannot be smart

>being hype for a shitty power rangers ripoff

>But I'm not hype for the pride troopers or dragon ball super

>destroy Toppo's design
He looked retarded anyway. Eggman ass nigga

goku will master UI its good my friend few more episodes

nani!?

Why would I be interested in a shitty power rangers ripoff like Super? I am not your friend.

It is between Hit and Dyspo. The other characters don't have the techniques, power, or savvy enough to beat those 2's techniques.

goku will win the tournament and get good graphics like the 1 hour episode. its going to be good man calm down

You mean the episode where a god of destruction was allowed in a tournament that only allowed mortals. Yeah sure op, passable.

>graphics

Are you autistic?

freeza has destruction ki like goku

Would you rather have this

>Graphics
>1 hour special where the entire episode was just an hour of excruciating bullshit
>3.5

but user, it's "cool" so it's okay.

its best in any dragon ball in history