Why is Kanna so considerate?

Why is Kanna so considerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDfZ6STAfqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's just naturally a good girl, that's all there is to it.

Chaos faction is just like that.

Dragons are known for hoarding shekels

Because she's a good girl and doesn't want to stress out her mother too much.

>Considerate
>Literally sees how much fucking expensive is the bagpack and how surpised her master is to that fact.
>Decides to just return the 500 yen object which is just literally 0.1 % of 38,000.

I've finished the anime and I'm just past Iruru joining the household, and I'm going to make a prediction.
If/When Kanna shows her fluffy white wings to Saikawa, that crazy dyke is going to call her an angel and bust the nut that never ends, or at least until someone wipes her memory.

Woops meant 1%.

it's a good backpack, though. you'd be a fool not to buy it

Because she found a replacement parent figure that actually pays attention to her, and doesn't want Kobayashi to get fed up and kick her out like her actual parents did.

It's the principle of the matter you sperg. You don't ask for more stuff when someone's already doing something nice for you.

>considerate
She got kicked out of her home because she played tricks on people.
She is a bad child.

She's easily 5000 years old considering she's part of ancient Japanese mythology. It's easy to be considerate if you pre-date written language.

I wish Kanna sat on my face

I'd rather Kobayashi.
For all her lamenting about her flat chest, she'd got a tight little ass.
That and it would keep the party van from picking me up.

Why can't 3d daughters be like that?

Why is Kanna so sexy?

Cute design from the start, then they made her thighs thick as bricks. Plus there's something about a monotone voice.

I know I shouldn't enjoy this Abe propaganda but I still did.

>If/When Kanna shows her fluffy white wings to Saikawa, that crazy dyke is going to call her an angel and bust the nut that never ends, or at least until someone wipes her memory.
This fanart is basically the expected outcome.

th-thanks...

Huge ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDfZ6STAfqA

Backpack is a necessity for school even if expensive, ornament is not. Therefore she decided to only stick to the necessities in order to not burden Kobayashi more than necessary.

>380USD for a backpack

What the fuck?

>$350 for a backpack

What the fuck?

What the fuck?

They're high-quality leather backpacks, plus they're mandatory for most schools so retailers see no reason not to jack up the price. Sort of similar to TI calculators in the US.

1) They are actually really damn nice backpacks. The real ones are actual leather and made to last through multiple kids using them through the entirety of elementary school.

2) Its the Brand fee.

It's just status symbol, muh quality muh 6 years is just an excuse.

She's a good girl

A good randoseru gets you far in life.

why is Kanna so gassy?

it gets you to sixth grade

They're super high quality as they have to withstand rough use every day in school and every night at a love hotel with affluent older gentlemen

Made from actual leather and metal as was done before the disposable society of today. Most people don't realize how badly decades of inflation and stagnant wages have hurt them so they look on in confusion at things which their grandparents took for granted. Shoes that last 10+ years? Backpacks that can be passed on from generation to generation? Impossible!

Shoes can't last 10 years unless you're getting them resoled etc.

Why are they always red?

Status symbol. Poor kids have to pass them down. Also, any color other than red is garbage.

>that can be passed on from generation to generation
Poor fag didn't have grandparents buy them brand new bag.

To lure in their natural prey, the faceless fat salaryman.

>those legs

STUPID SEXY LOLI

fucking hell that made me feel.
>be 14 years old
>going grocery shopping with my mom
>we sort of splurge a little bit
>get to check out
>her card is declined
>really embarrasing
>take out the superflous stuff
>card is declined again
>mom says to hold the cart and she would come back
>breaks down crying in the parking lot
>i laid awake every night that week going over every major purchase she ever made for me
>i felt shame literally every time i played on my xbox because of how expensive it was, and other stuff like that
>had to try my absolute hardest not to cry when she told me she was sorry for embarrising me like that in the line
>worry about money all the fucking time now, even ten years later

She’s too good for this world

Which is an important grade.

Cool blog but where do I unsubscribe?

Hello police?

>ha how dare you relate to an anime and then discuss it in a thread specifically for that moment you relate to

she spent money on those things because she loved to see you happy, so please don't blame yourself user.

Randoseru work where craft beer and classic rock fail.

Sup Forums isn't your fucking blog

It isn't yours either. Nobody cares how hurt over a post you are.

>waaa people are discussing things they relate to in a thread
>the only acceptable way to discuss anime is by posting pictures of loli's
holy shit your life is a literal joke

you realize that you getting triggered is doing more to derail the thread then the object of your autistic fury right?

I though it was a sweet story and I'm glad user has such a loving mother.

How Sup Forums do it?

Can someone explain to me why a jap backpack is almost 350 burger bucks?

if its a nice backpack they can really expensive in the US too. Its not something you want to fall apart on you, and generally its a pretty long term investment. Unless you are upper class ideally you use the same backpack for 4 or 5 years in a row.

Moshi moshi, porisu dess

Because of the 3D part

Nevermind

First off, shoes can't last ten years unless you're taking them to a cobblers on an annual basis. Secondly, my parents got me a generic fabric backpack and it lasted me from 1st-5th grade. Then I handed it down to my sister, and it lasted her another 3 years until she outgrew it. That's the magic of spaceage artificial polymers, none of that superior nippon craftsmanship required.

user! THOSE ARE 3D!

Why not. Just exploit as much as you can, while you can. She'll die soonish anyway.

Wasting a jugde's resources, 5 days in the isocubes, creep-chan

She's simply gonna die of a heart attack.

I used the same backpack 4 years in a row and it was a 30 dollar generic fabric backpack from Wal-Mart. I think this is more of a racket between the school and the shops like mentioned with TI calculators in the US.

What kind of leather they made of? Humans?

Hello. Police? This user is roleplaying as some guy with a lame motorcycle helmet.

who the fuck pays 350$ for a backpack

How much does Kanna weigh? Her body is the size of an airliner so it should be at least several hundred tons. How is her loli-form not destroying the concrete she's standing on?

magic

The same people that are convinced that forging pig iron over and over again for 24 hours somehow turns it into magical supersteel.

very carefully

The extra mass just goes into hammerspace read: her thighs

A backpack might be a necessity, but an expensive backpack surely isn't

that's extremely epic.

Java coders.

ravioli ravioli, thousand years of dragon loli

What kind of fucking backpack is worth almost 400 dollars is my question.

Groriuos nippon reather stitched over one mirrion times.

>What kind of fucking backpack is worth almost 400 dollars is my question.
Ones that were based on a Dutch army backpack, which was first custom made for the Japanese Imperial Prince for his first day of school.

Nobody ever said she was a chaos dragon. She's just friends with one.

lots of cum in her rectum

Because people don't try hard enough at parenting.

Fucking idiot.

A pair of properly cobbled leather shoes are great, but as stated they don't maintain themselves, you will have to visit a cobbler many times over the years to make sure those shoes hold up.
Not everything old and expensive was flawless, sometimes we move away from them for good reasons, sometimes not.

For things like clothing and accessories, it's often much cheaper to get maintenance from professionals for a long period of time to than to continuously re-buy the same product every year or so.

Who told you to post 3D lewd stuff on Sup Forums? Go Sup Forumsack

ugh shes so chubby

>167741988
human-wise, I'd say she's about 80 pounds. She's light for a respectably strong man, but a heavy thicc chubby leg package, need to throw her weight around in bed.

Why is Kobayashi so perceptive?

It's part of her roll

She's actually a grown up dragon.

Possibly a result of her weighing her own personal insecurities, growth and lingering inexperience against the outgoing natures of her newly adopted family? She deliberately mentions how she saw her old self in Iruru, for instance.

> wasn't expecting serious answer
> got one
> don't know what to do with it