Fate/Extra Last Encore

Did Hakunon's Nero jobbed or Buddha is just too powerful?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1001149
youtube.com/watch?v=zU_5WFb2oUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"If you should see the Buddha on the path of life, kill him for he is a cheating bitch."

So what are the preferred subs for this?

Watch either of the two right now then choose someone else for the second episode.

He has better overall stats and also this skill

Counter Hero B
Reduces the parameters of any hero encountered.
At Rank B, it reduces all of the opponent’s parameters by two ranks.
It’s weaker against anti-heroes, reducing their parameters by one rank.

So bring Tamamo and put all her points in magic - check.

Game mechanics and story mechanics are bit different

Nero is a nobody going against motherfucking Buddha, what do you think?

Buddha beat the shit out of Sun Wukong (who was pretty much Chinese Monkey Demiurge Satan) with minimum effort. Nero's just some Emperor and just one of many.

Makes me wonder how this would work against a servant with overall garbage stats but a powerful or useful NP like Anderson
Shame we'll never get to see Buddha and Kiara interact.

"Through sensuality, we can bring an end to suffering."

"That's almost the complete opposite of what I taught. It's kind of impressive how precisely wrong you are."

Another fate anime already? I'm still not done with Apocrypha.
So is this a direct adaptation of the PSP game or does it have a different story?

From the looks of it, completely different.

What is Anderson's NP and his involvement in CCC? Don't mind spoilers.

>"That's almost the complete opposite of what I taught. It's kind of impressive how precisely wrong you are."

Bitches be fucking crazy.

Another bondage fetish. That's her, Medb, Tamamo...

He can write things into reality (objects, people, traits/power-ups, etc.), but he needs to make them short-story or novel length when he does with a modest level of narrative fealty. As a Servant, he can write faster than a normal Author, but it still takes a while so he's not the type you'd want in a straight up fight. Kiara only managed to get as far along as she did because she was a sublime hacker all her own who could exploit the Moon Cell's systems, only needing to rely on Andersen's NP for a critical moment to complete her metamorphosis.

And, of course, Andersen hates her fucking guts. Which is the best part. He pretty much coaches you on how to beat her.

She's also an idiot otherwise who needs lucky situations for things to go well for her. Her arrogance of looking down on Sakura Ais love ended up being her undoing.

You don't need to be smart or lucky if you can hack the planet!!!

Some of the people Monkey King defeated were the Chinese equivalent of Indian gods

Will Nips even learn how to play chess

You'd think they'd learn fast if their lives depended on it.

I meant the staff, that's not a checkmate, also the board changed between shots

>ok boys, the fate/extra writing is confusing af, what can we do to make it clearer?
>i know, lets bring on the most batshit director out there!

It might shock you but the best blitz chess player is a Japanese-American man.

>It might shock you
>blitz chess

>Will Nips even learn how to play chess
Did they accidentally coloured both kings black?

>implying moonchess doesn't have it own rules.

Now if only they got the good animators

It's a superior Japanese chess, filthy gaijin like you wouldn't understand.

Or like Saint George?

St. Martha is so damn sexy. Forgive me, Jesus.

>Shame we'll never get to see Buddha and Kiara interact.
Lore wise, Kiara would lose.

Kiara is supposedly a "bodhisattva" (not a buddha but a potential future one). However she fell from that duty and became a demonic deva.

Bodhisattvas/Devas/Devils/Gods are all part of Samsara and thus cannot beat Buddha who is "outside" the Samsara.

However in game wise, the mechanics might be different.

He thinks she's a massive whore who is making terrible terrible life decisions, and is a selfish bitch, but that doesn't mean he hates her

Buddha and Karna would also be interesting.

Would Karna even convert?

How could a random whore ever hope to beat a motherfucking BUDDHA

But can he defeat Jesus?

If it meant denying his best friend Duryodhana, he probably wouldn't. In any other case, yeah. It fits with his vows and his Sun God dad is an absolute dick who had smash out all his teeth as he lay dying to prove what a great dad he was to Arjuna's dad.

They probably wouldn't fight each other if they could help it, but Jesus would likely win. Believing in Buddha doesn't get a Servant much in this universe, but believing in Jesus will turn you into a moralfag super soldier like it did with Martha, Vlad, and the rest of the saints.

Player 3 has entered the game nyaa.si/view/1001149

but i will got karna and aurashun my dude.

To be fair, there's very few people that Hans actually likes. Gudao skirts by because he just leaves him alone to write instead of bringing him along to missions. The one time he explicitly asked Andersen for help, Hans told him to fuck off and ask a Berserker for aid instead

Yeah, but they don't believe in Buddha. They believe in this:

youtube.com/watch?v=zU_5WFb2oUk

Do we know the number of episodes?

13 eps for Last Encore
13 eps for Illustrious

Are they gonna be split cour or counted as one anime?

Kiara is pink bitch user so we will

But Karna also loved his dad very dearly and would smash anyone who talked shit on him.

>Two arcs will broadcast differently for Fate/Extra Last Encore: "Oblitus" Copernican theory (starting January 27) and "Illustrius" Ptolemaic theory (broadcast info coming soon

illustrious?

>if you can hack the planet!!!
Fuck off, Sombra.

I don't get it. Why use Archer's appearance? What is he even doing? Just to rub salt for the EMIYA fags?

I'm confused, is this a recap of extra or just an original version of it? Played extra with all 3 servants but never played CCC

Split cour. As is should be like Zero and UBW.

Apoc was a disaster because they went continuous

To give Hakunon and Redman niggers the finger extra hard

What is your unpopular Fate opinions?

incoming ebin plot twist

I prefer Hakuno over Hakunon

>recap
Yes, a 2-cour recap that's different from ep 1

Did they sub the end part?

Gilgamesh can beat everyone
All your favorite Servants die to Ea

Apoc was a disaster, because it's terrible

Reminder that Shinji did nothing wrong

It's different from Extra by quite a bit. Buddha wasn't supposed to show up so early and there definitely wasn't both Hakuno and Hakunon.

what did he mean by this?

Greyman isn't the Real Emiya OOMOO fags

It's Sehai-kun's fault for giving him friendmaker

Pretty sure Achilles could beat him.

Buddha is one of the ones who could actually beat Gilgamesh. Just because Gilgamesh CAN beat everyone doesn't mean he will.

Isn't he like the closest Servant to a God people worship today?

Next you'll say Blackman ain't the real Emiya either

>No hole in face
Fix it

OOMOO >>> GREYMAN

Chains of Enkidu own him

Achilles gets stomped especially hard by Gilgamesh. He has no protection from Gil because Gil's level of divinity overrides his blessing and Gil has plenty of things to fuck him up. Enkidu grabs Achilles easily and his speed NP has never helped him before.

>Apoc was a disaster because they went continuous
m8 Apoc was a disaster because it's fucking Apocrypha. The 2nd worst Fate work behind Septem and then followed by Extella

>Chains of Enkidu own him
Assuming it would catch him.

Not the powerlevel shitposting pls

Isn't the golden thing that appears when Hakuno picks up Nero swords Buddha's gold thing? Isn't that implying that it's literally the same Nero that lost to Buddha and that she was sent there somehow? Also, Hakunon and Nero at the very beginning are clearly not at the same place. Nero even looks surprised when she sees Hakunon.

Oh boy. Wait till Index S3 airs and the whole raildex and fate powerlevel shitposting gets revived.

What if the twist is that Hakunon is actually Buddha's master?

UMU confirm beating ShitMIYA for a lot of times now

Power level lore > Waifu shit

Actually, that's the scene from the second cour. After Hakuno dies again and Hakunon takes the stage.

Don't forget both protagonists are voiced by Abe

I've been waiting so long for shitposting wars of Acqua vs Servants, and Saber vs Carissa

here you go

>dumbshits using headcanon
>"lore"

What did he mean by this?

Gil is a hard counter to Achilles. His own Divinity means he doesn't care about Achilles' invincibility, he can know his true name by just looking at him (thus deducing his weakness of his heel), and can GoB right under his heel to immediately cripple him. Kosmos is hard countered by Ea, and then there's Enkidu and the rest of GoB.
Achilles stands no chance, at all.

Tsukihime version of this doggo can solo 95% of Indexverse

>Index
People still watch that boring shit? Yikes

>OOMOO fags are bragging because she beat a grey mindless mook
Nameless is the strongest Extra servant

Can't wait for double Jesus and touma sword surfing to punch a British princess while god save the queen plays in the background

>jpg
Come on now

And 98% of its own setting

I guess you guys are right then.

Nah, a fucking cigar smoking god can fuck that doggo up

>right hand touches servant
>gets erased

Also, Twice tell Hakuno that time's up when Buddha's gold things start moving again. If this is really a time loop, I wouldn't be surprised if it's going to be some eternal reincarnation Buddhist analogy with Hakunon and Hakuno succeeding one another.