Aikatsu & Pripara

Gaze into the abyss.

so gorgeous
much improved

That's not Pinon.

>real little girls brave scary Sup Forums to visit /ai/, where the cool oniichans discuss their show
>are met with endless posts about how much /ai/nons want to fuck idles

I'm not cool

Reminder that only MALfag angrily comment on show made for little girls doesn't suit their 'mature' taste.

>Thinking about all those little girls who read these posts and go
>"Mama? What's fuck?"

I want to fuck roller

I find little girl comments are much scarier than /ai/

Rate my wife's sister.

Imagine real little girls meeting Akatsukin and being told they're watching their shows wrong.

Less cute than your wife, but probably more successful.

My wife has a better track record of episodes she's in at least.

Do we know what her name is? Was she given a name in the subtitles or cast list at all?

Nino the Alien is such a cute little creature. I want to cuddle her while she squirms and makes alarmed ET noises.

fure

It's called a boy

If Nino's a boy, why are "his" nipples so pert and sensitive, "his" buttocks so soft and round and "his" underarms so delicious?
Nino is a kawaii extraterrestrial GIRL, user.

>"his" buttocks so soft and round
I'm a boy and I'm proud of how soft and round my butt is.

powafuru~

Oh no now I don't want Stars to end.

Do Ako and Kirara know they aren't a "real" cat/sheep?

Ako doesn't know anything other than the next dick her vagina wants to lust after while all New Zealanders think they're sheep.

But they are real.

I had almost lost hope in Aikatsu's ability to create likable characters after Hime/Tsubasa/Yozora but then Kirara happened. She's great.

Her being so likeable is one of the things that helps make Elza so detestable. You genuinely hate to see Kirara get hurt while Elza does nothing but mistreat her once she's provided her wings.

Kirara is unironically the best character and if the series had better writing she'd have a chance to get one over Elza.

S2 sounds fun.

So it turns out Akatsukin was right and the latest episode was actually great. Why do you guys have such shitty opinions?

Who said the latest episode was shit? Who doesn't like Aria?

Tamed.

Livewatchers said it was dull because of the writer.

I mean it wasn't as good as the sheep one the previous week but there wasn't anything wrong with it. Well, except that they cut half of Mahiru's performance, that was shit.

I hope we will see how Hibiki react to Mia's live.

I feel they gave the main focus and performances to Kirara and Aria because they're not getting any more since they won't make the top four.

>best character being sidelined until the end
Gay

Well yeah, just like Ako.

Elza still hasn't done anything wrong

Aikatsu girl cutting her hair when?

Is this a Lucky Star reference?

>Yuzu isn't likeable
Bad user.

/vp/'s livewatchers seemed to like it

I seem to recall we said it was the weakest of the night, but it was a great night, so that wasn't calling it bad.

I don't livewatch, I just look at reactions later, but I'm fairly sure /vp/ was a lot more positive towards it than /ai/

We definitely liked it, just Cocotama and Pokemon was better that night.

I will try to get back into Precure this year but probably end up dropping it.

Why drop?
Why don't you watch Kirakira?
Don't you like cute magical lesbians?

Didn't*

I also will no longer follow it. 14 series is enough for me and I have a back log to tackle

I did watch it and it was boring.

Kirara is highly intelligent and knows she's just putting on a character for her idle activities. Ako on the other hand can only follow her instincts and believes she's a real cat. She even cleans up only by licking herself.

Doujin when?

What's Ran's appeal?

Too bad Kirara can't see that Elza really doesn't care about her one bit and there's nothing she can do to change that.

I heard that this series will die in a few weeks, what actually went wrong here, anons?

Boys

Yuzu is the only one from those four I like. That's why I didn't mention her. I wish my English was better so I could properly express myself.

This is the reason I don't drink alcohol anymore.

Not enough boys

>Hime isn't likable
Bad user.

Just drink alone and nobody will see it

That's not the problem. It scares me when I don't control myself.

Fuck Hime.

Did they change her outfit?, I remember I could see her armpits before

I wish I could.

AXED.

>night version of Star Line stage
Expected, but still cool. I hope they've improved the model, performance and camerawork a lot so it'll be fun to compare it to episode 1.

*Start Line

KiraAri

God, I wish that were MyChara.

I want to get into bed with Kirara and Aria.

I'll get mad if the 26th gen S4 don't sing episode Solo in the next episode.

Me with the black hair

>boys

>boys

>boys

>boys

>boys

Aikatsu friends focuses on pairs so it will have lots of
>hand holding
>hugging
>moonlit conversations in the gazebo

It might also have boy drama where girl A is jealous because girl B starts spending too much time with some boy instead of her Friend.

the OTP

I want to fuck Rola's armpits.

This is plausible of Narita really is the one who ends up writing Friends.

What happens to the irrelevant idols that can't even become kanbus? They do JAV?

Yes they end in my bed

For some reason I tear a bit when MCs from kid show return to their mom after a long journey

Shitty husband

>boys

>this kills PriPara