Just fuck already

Just fuck already.

They first need Violet to write a letter for them.

Just fuck already.

Didin't watch the 3rd episode but isn't Beaudelaire Claudia's GF?

Is the epilogue finished now? Will the rest of the anime be "local autist saves relationships" with a "relationship problem of the week" format?

God as if he wasn't already such a faggot. Male tsunderes suck dick.

He's only for fat old men.

Prologue. Epilogue comes at the end.

>Male tsunderes suck dick.
They are the best, you plebeian scum.

I'm sure you like shitty doormat beta MC.

Just fuck already

Just fuck already.

>Claudia
Which doll was that again?

>muh major gilbert-san
holy shit just get over it already
he's evil!

That's the president of the company. He's embarassed by it.

>tall
>busty
>assertive
>confident
You didn't need to dress her like a whore, nips. It ruins the character

But in animu, 2D women can dress like whore and still be faithful quality waifu.
Real life logic doesn't apply there.

He looks like a lesbian

>ruining the perfect OTP

She is a slut though.

>You didn't need to dress her like a whore, nips. It ruins the character
Thank god anime isn't made by prude burgers.

He's the only reason I watch. Everyone else is such a cunt, but his face when the old guy accepted his noodles made me cry a little. The dolls are demonizing him for no apparent reason when all he wants is a friend.

this anime is denounciating the fact poor young men are treated like shit by women and society.

I don't mind that she shows cleavage and stuff, but I do mind how retarded the main cast looks compared to all the background characters. Benedict is actually even worse. His pants are stuff of nightmares.

Well they both probably have AIDS so they can fuck.

>we'll never see Luculia again

I watched the Netflix preview of this show and it just looks like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but anime and more bland looking.

didn't she fuck Claudia last episode?

They're not even remotely similar.

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

This, what the fuck, such a disappointed if she goes for the paperboi instead of qtboss.

It's basically implied she's a whore.

It's never been explicitly stated (the subs were just fucking terrible during the scene where they talk about his name).
She's flirty enough with him that it seems likely they are a couple though.

Those scenes were so dumb and pointless.

I don't really care about VEG (not watching) but damn if there's one thing KyoAni can do is designing the most good looking characters ever. Even the background ones.

>episode 2 had the blonde guy be easily embarrassed by her flirting with claudia, clear difference between man/woman and kid
>in episode 3 they are bickering like tsundere and he can handle her
Why, what was the point

Oh so you want the show to focus on our protagonist who has little to no character?

It was so out of the blue, I can't tell if it was for comedy or if there's something more going on between them.
And why doesn't Benedict get along with the girls there?

He’s homo as fuck.

>And why doesn't Benedict get along with the girls there?
because he's just a grunt and they are golddiggers. well, the tomboy at least. the semen demon probably considers him to be too young and inexperienced

This is another thing I don't like. I get that those two were supposed to be a bit rough and not friendly, but I don't like how everyone is treating blondie. It doesn't feel funny at all.

>perfect looking tomboy
>shit personality

Such a shame.

I'd still lick her shoes.

Literally all the characters surrounding Violet except Claudia are boring and stupid.

Wasn't Cattleya dating Claudia? What happened?

Here I thought Violet would get in a relationship with that Benedict faggot.

I loved the first two episodes but this one was pretty boring. I liked the fight between Cattleya and Blue faggot but I couldn't really care much for red hair and her brother.

This episode should have been the first, it would have been a good introduction in my opinion. Maybe even stretch over three episode to give some weight to the school.

this to be honest family

I actually would prefer a prequel and see her autistically killing (not)Nazi soldiers with her barehands

Of course Cattleya isn't interested in Benedict that way.

Benedict is too much of a pussy for Violet, she would be the man of the couple.

I'm not sure if I'd want to see 3 episodes of that school, but the pay off at the end of the episode sure as hell didn't feel very satisfying. I just didn't find it believable and it made a lot more sense when she couldn't "graduate" because I didn't expect her to.

So, she is taller than him. How tall is she?

I'm holding out for the background character redemption arc only because her character design is so perfect

They both wear heels so it's hard to say.

agreed, useless school. Violet is not much more ready to be a doll than she was before and I wish they had kept it that way but it's episodic supposedly and therefore it's gotta wrap up nicely each episode

i fucking dig his heels honestly he pulls off the twink aesthetic very well

You guys don't want her to look at you like you were trash?

She'll be redeemed once she gets her episode.

The problem is her being able to write a letter should be an important climax, it should be mid season material at the very least even in an episodic show.

i could be convinced
i agree, also her letter was shit

Absolutely, it was way too early. If they built it up for like another 3 episodes, maybe I would have felt something.

more like (not)british soldiers

Only if she's a tsundere who occasionally shows her vulnerable side.

>You didn't need to dress her like a whore, nips. It ruins the character

I dunno, I think it works in her favor how she dresses flamboyantly and is by far the most popular ghost writer of the group.

>kissanime

that's impossible
he's is a cuck
and she is a slut

What anime is this? It seems interesting

Nah she looks like a whore

You most likely will, though only for one episode and not plot relevant.

>not posting a webm

>That faggot will pull a cutie like this.
Please no.

>not posting a webm

>not posting a webm

not posting a webm

Sloppy seconds

Baioretto-chan is my daughteru!

>fucking lags

Fuck off, Zeus.

Why is she blushing.

Maybe her butt hurts

She walked on her and Claudia having fun in Claudia's office, with Cattleya dressed as slave girl in prisoner robe and playfully yello "Master, anything but that!" , so the situation between them was awkward ever since.

If she is not saber, why does she sounds and dress like saber ?
Girl only likes her oniichan.

From what?

So that blond kid is a partner in their company? He looks so young and his job seems to be delivery boy, so I assumed he was just an employee.

Claudia fucks everyone in the office.

What's so slutty about her clothes? It's a bit hard to tell by anime standards considering that even lewder designs are not rare at all. Is it because it's showing too much cleavage?

What a slut.

I wouldn't mind her clothes in other circumstances, but it's kind of dumb that she dresses like that at the workplace, considering that she also interacts with the customers.
She doesn't even wear bra under that.
To be fair the tomboy and faggot-kun too have dumb clothes. Meganekko-chan seems the most normal.

Claudia is already fucking her.

that's not what tomboys are for
tomboys are for
[...]

crazy bitch

Only girls can be sluts.

blowjob eyes

You shut your damn mouth.

Just fuck already.

God I wish that were me.

Why do her tits look noticeably smaller on the first episode? Maybe it's an angle kind of thing, but here she looks like a small C-cup while as from that point onwards she's clearly a D-cup.

>epilogue
American education everyone