This show was designed to give me a heart attack

This show was designed to give me a heart attack.

Why does this show feel so gloomy?

because it's about an orphan toddler

I think I know what I'm watching next.

Yeah, I think that's why.

Gives me a raging boner

Shaggy best tsundere of the season

Future gf and bf.

Go back to your shitty pedo threads and stop annoying.

I forget their names but, I find odd how the mother of that boy is the one that remotely looks like a mature woman.

the rest of the mums look like they aren't over 20 years old

jokes aside, was this show made for inducing a baby fever on the japs so they finally start to have babies?

Because it is working for me and I'm not even that much into liking small children, now I want to spend more time with my nephew and he's a brat

The mother also has a 15 year old son so she's much older than the rest of the teachers.

It's a show about 2 boys losing their parents. With no other family to rely on, they stick close to each other. Shaggy also lost her family on that airplane and decided to care for them.

Is it okay for me to cry? I'm a man but I cry in these kinds of situations. I'm not gay either.

it's ok friend, manly tears need to be shed everynow and then.

Crying is therapeutic. I'm glad this show is airing, I was wondering what I'd do after Youkai Apartment ended.

Anybody got the endcard this episode?

OTP

Did Youkai Apartment animated that chapter of the boy's mother and the wolf spirit?
Here.

cute

That is FUCKING adorable, bless this show

Go for it.

Nah I doubt it. Childhood friends seldom win, remember?

Damn you Abe-san.

Let the tears flow, just be quiet about it.

Why aren't they all jumping on his dick to get infused with his strong parental instinct?

They sure tried to, calling him cute and wanting him to join.

It's kinda neat how the style implies the girlish looks of the MC, but that's probably common in shoujo

Its ok

I forgot this aired this season.
Brb, gotta catch up.

What the fuck, I'm only halfway through the first episode, why is this already AOTS?

I don't watch this show but sometimes I lurk on the threads because the kids are so goddamn cute.

Go watch it already, user. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

>that animation of the two brothers running toward one another in the opening

I was the same as you, the show is very good.

I guess I have no choice but to start it, one of these days. The drowsy kid in OP's picture is adorable, I feel like he'll become my favorite.

>Did Youkai Apartment animated that chapter of the boy's mother and the wolf spirit?
yup.

If you like cute, you won't regret it. You can't enjoy the toddler's voices by just lurking threads after all.

I see now, so this is how you raise masochists.
I'll keep it in mind.

Gakuen Babysitters All Grown Up spin-off when?

>ywn have a cute little bro taking your love life into his own hands for you

Quick! Someone post the webm of the kids doing the fartin' fartin' barp dance! One of the cutest scenes yet

I'll give it a watch then, thanks.
Here.

Thanks user! The cuteness!!!! HHHNNNNNNGGGG!

Reverse harem

>Why aren't the parents of toddlers 40 year old ugly women
Gee I wonder

After Kirin episode, I'll drop this series for good.
Need more cute baby girls.