Tokyo Ghoul ch 158 spoilers

Touka Ghoul thread: Death To All Clowns edition.

tieba.baidu.com/p/5533148558?pn=2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sotonami/status/957019260076793856
youtube.com/watch?v=6mV1Tjosb2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is Kaneki's political alignment, Sup Forums?

So anyway, Rize is still flaming Kaneki, says he wants to be dictator, you have nothing left anymore, grab my hand, the usual Femto garbage business, etc.

I seriously wish Kaneki had died in V14. At least he’d be spared becoming a dogshit character .

>What is character development for 100 Alex

He is a facist

>When you've eaten so many RC cells the tulpas in your head look like Noro
Ayyyy lmao

So ishida is still fucking around with his "paralluls"?
Man this manga went to shit

He's a fashy boi
At least he won't fuck her if she looks like Noro

>character development
>he’s literally worse now than he was at the beginning of the series

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE NORO

How will chibi react to this deep chapter guise?

See you next week as usual user.

if only this was the real Rize

He belongs to the Party-wing alignment

O MY RIZE TULPA

You can't make this shit up. Fucking kek what a shit manga.

Good boy Kaneki. Making mother proud.

It's called development for a reason, first manga? Besides, Kaneki's essentially always been like this. Muh "Don" & Kek Reaper didn't change that sweetheart.

DAMN, Noro looks like that?

I'd argue that character development could either be him becoming developing into a good or bad person, but he hasn't changed at all, more or less he became a mindless monster.

you wish Etofag

Samefag

Now that Kaneki is going retarted again i hope the CCG gives up on teaming up with ghouls and just nukes the shit out of him.

>a lot of parts say “Shinitai”
What are you talking about? You can see top part of く.

otp

quints confirmed

>O
Hunter x Hunter is off hiatus, go back to those threads with that dry ass meme.

I wish the Rize tulpa would just take over Kaneki's body and become the new MC.

He's going to check these threads and Reddit, claim the theories on both sites as his own, and be a massive fucking exaggerating bitch.

Whao

FRUIT GOD QUINTS

>Aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa
>O
>MY
>RIZE TULPA MAKE ME HAVE ANOTHER COLOR CHANGE TO GROW MUH BALLS TEMPORARILY AGAIN BEFORE REVERTING TO BETA KEK I'M!!!
>aaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaautism

I'm stealing this one

Ishida liked it.

Pfw Kaneki’s hair turns black

twitter.com/sotonami/status/957019260076793856

Wish I were that pole.

Reminder that when Kaneki emerges he will be welcomed back in open arms and hailed as a hero who did nothing wrong.

Arima tulpa when? Since Kaneki is already a mental retard why not go all out and get skullfucked in his own mind.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOTHER IM SO FUCKED UP

I just want to see my boy BASED furuta

this is really cute

>Reminder that this series was at such a low point, anons thought this picture was real

>post yfw cuckneki/rize shipperfag actually exists

might as well be

C U C K

Post furuta, please

Not even you should be this goofy. Kaneki did everything wrong. His friends will be happy to see him again but, he fucked up.

Can a Kanekifag explain why he likes Kaneki? Every time he fucks up he needs a tulpa of someone to bail him out because he's so mentally weak. How many times did we already see this exact same scene of Kaneki trying to man up, changing his hair color and acting like he's the boss only to get BTFO? And every time we have Kanekifags saying "THIS TIME FOR REAL HE'S CHANGED".

Kaneki has an extra finger in the middle left panel

are you mad Etofag?

You have to remember his mind is really fucked up.

I don't know why but this shit reminds me of rhat scene in ET, kek. I guess Rize showed him the edgy shit he did and that other panel of him screeching was him seeing what he did wrong. Good times ahead.

Fucking hack

Ishida’s just deconstructing the amount of fingers a human can have.

he is evolving

youtube.com/watch?v=6mV1Tjosb2o

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

>Do you really think that?
>Want to make sure?
>Hold my hand
This is some legit NTR shit

>Kaneki is still becoming the become
Anyone got a tissue for this momentous occasion?

Ishida BTFO

That's true lol

HE IS BECOMING THE BECOME

>HE MADE A MINOR DRAWING MISTAKE WHAT A FUCKING MORON HAHAA

not even Vancouver can save this manga

Kaneki have more chemistry with Rize
Touka can shut the fuck up

FUCKING KEK

Uwaaa Tuckyo Ghool isn't what I was promised, let me shed more tears!

Not him (I am also an etofag though)but the problem is not liking rize, thats perfectly fine, the problem is having brain problems to ship him with that fucking cucklord when fucking furuta is a better option

The one in his head, yeah. The real Rize is a pathetic, scared cumrag.

Touka, you only say that because...after this... I’ll have 6 fingers

Underrated

He tries to do the shit he thinks is right, but by nature is just a natural fuckup. Every situation he’s been in has not turned out well for him, even now attempting to save his wife led to him committing mass murder. Personally I like his character because at the end of the day he’s not some Blank self-insert power up character like most Mc’s are From the beginning he’s been a mess and everything he done has led to disaster. That’s why I like him. He has been strangely fucking stupid from chapter 125 which is ironic considering that’s the first thing that helped him achieve happiness

yeah just like him

Damn!

Because Volumes 10, 11 and 12 had the Q's, I believe volume 13 will have Shirazu. He's most likely going to return.

>Kaneki has a wife
>she's pregnant
>still thinking about Rize
>wants to hold hands with her
Touka cucked! Betaneki prefers even a tulpa over her.

People don't seem to remember when crocodile got his hand back because Oda totally forgot about the hook, people makes mistakes

Each finger represents every time we had kaneki being the become, you are just a brainlet and dont understand ishida symbolism

user, I...

Are we going back to the golden days?

I think Haise will tragically have to hunt down each of his former comrades, I also believe Rio is currently fucking Touka as we speak

He's using Internet Explorer. Give him time.

nice

Psh, everyone knows everything has to be perfect or else it's automatically trash.

his tulpa is so cute

The whole thing with him being mentally fucked and weak was cool at first especially after the Jason stuff, later he starts to abuse this threat over and over and over again but considering we get new persona everytime it was fine for the most part

Comes the Arima fight and he finally break from his shell and he seems finally grew up but actually, the kankei that came this time is the lamest of them all and to make things worse he then become background character for good 50 chapters, he finally comes back only to get BTFO by Suzya and act crazy again

Now we go all the way back to Rize as if he learned nothing YET AGAIN

I used to be Kanekifag but this is horrible

The fact that Rize is the one who appears so strongly in his mind confirms that he actually is still in love with her or better said his image of her. Literally the only reason why he fucked Touka is because she opened her legs like a bitch for him.

What the...

user, lets all go together to hell

If this sequence plays out like Talk It Eto will come next and Touka will come last.

Finally the true ending of the Rose arc is revealed.

Talkerfags btfo