youtube.com/watch?v=dd6i_HfJBzU
youtube.com/watch?v=tNtFgdwTsbU
youtube.com/watch?v=rG5Pam_c-UU
youtube.com/watch?v=BlmzH1RkQdk
youtube.com/watch?v=IlrBIkiYFzw
youtube.com/watch?v=2HZBoa6m3g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It helps me to self-insert.

So that faggots like you can relate to him.

Is he really a beta?

He's an 8/10 in looks, has a wife who looks like a supermodel and a bunch of other girls who want his dick.

Seems to me like he's more accomplished than any incel otaku like you

He'd make a good trap desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=dd6i_HfJBzU

>In order to make you mine, I'll even become the devil

Is Itsuki a fucking yandere for the OCMC?

Because if he showed any real shred of personality, he wouldn't be a blank slate any longer.

Also, can I mention again how much I hate his design? Black clothes, black sword, black hair, black eyes; even his coat is long so as to obscure his silhouette! You couldn't find a more boring design for a main character in a fantasy world if you tried, all for the sake of having a blank main character the audience can easily project onto!

What the fuck?

More like the opposite of beta
People should learn what their buzzwords mean before they use it

Alpha wolves don't exist >inb4 banned for offtopic
>youtube.com/watch?v=tNtFgdwTsbU
>Dr. L. David Mech talks about the terms "alpha" and "beta" wolves and why they are no longer scientifically accurate.

I just started watching SaO last week, and I assumed all the hate it got from Sup Forums was just the normal "everything that's popular is shit" meme.
But You were right all allong..
I liked the concept, and I thought the first episode was promising.
But then it got worse and worse. Part of the problem is the pacing. They introduce characters each episode, then just say that they have a good relationship with Kirito without showing it, and then we are supposed to care when they die 5 minutes later.
Another major problem is that the show takes itself serious without the characters fitting that role.
When they introduce Kirito as "the black swordsman" he is supposed to be a dark mysterious badass, but he just looks like a beta dweeb.
I only got to episode 8, but I am thinking it's time I drop it already.

I don't use such retarded terminology myself, I was simply replying to the retard incel OP in words he could understand.

So I watched SAO until ep 14, many people suggested me to do so, but Sup Forums's opinion is more important to me than anything else
Should I continue? I actually have a good image of the anime in general

>he is supposed to be a dark mysterious badass, but he just looks like a beta dweeb.

To be fair, it makes sense for him to be both. He's a dweeb in a situation where hardcore MMO grinding results in actual power.

see and fuck off back.

It helps this guy selfinsert since he is a loser

Kirito is actually not beta compared to most of harem MCs.

Yes. Suguha (and AIDS) is best girl. You might prefer Sinon/GGO if you're a fag.

Because he's trying really hard to be worthy of the title Black Swordsman but is just outclassed

>Kirito is actually not beta compared to most of harem MCs.
The vast majority of romance manga/anime MCs are not losers, the story only *presents* them as such to woo readers in.

99% of them have extremely good looks and either already have a circle of friends, or develop one through the course of the series. Their family lives are often great or at the very least stable. They are rarely so poor that it hinders them in any real way. Most importantly, the girls they get always look like supermodels.

He's literally (You).
>Alpha wolves don't exist
Yeah, they are called gammas or some other ridiculous shit that I already forgot

Post the BLACKED.

I think it's supposed to be a play on words because one of the plot points for the anime was that he was 'a filthy beta tester' or something.

Total faggot confirmed.

Will you get a choice to join him?

Yes, but it just doesn't work. I can't take him seriously as that kind of character.
Guts is that type. He is the typical mysterious dark badass and it woks because of the setting of his series as well as his design.
Kirito looks and acts like an edgelord. Every scene where he is supposed to look cool is ruined because he just can't pull it of.
They are basicly trying to make people take Coldsteel the edgehog seriously.

HES a beater soloing the front lines!! He can’t be a beta. And he has a wife so faggot doesn’t make any sense

So otaku can identify with him

If your taste is that shit then go on ahead

You mean he's a beta cheater?

he was cool before he started 'playing' (?) SAO with Asuna

He received way too much bully for being a beta tester
Only p2w are bullied that way

>Keeping secrets to himself instead of trading secrets for dick riding
He deserved the hate

>Zeliska will keep existing in GGO forever. Your partner has become immortal and undying.
bruh what tf does death gun get her or something?
inb4 the big choice the protag will make is choosing to save one over the other

So that the audience can identify with him better.

>He's an 8/10 in looks
He's a manlet and has a girly face.

How many years worth of semen was it again?

Don't you mean BLACKED Swordsman?

>romance manga/anime MCs are not losers
Not in recent years.

Girly face is desirable in Asia

>edgelord
I remember only twice does he act like an edgelord. One to paint himself as an asshole to make sure beta testers don't get the short end of the stick and the other when literally everyone in his guild died.

Better than most MC nowadays to be honest.

At least he killed the faggot who raped him, unlike many cucks who sit there and cry like lil bitches

Might I also remind you Kirito also nearly slit the throat of the guy who imprisoned his wife and sent his ass to jail?

He's like 172cm by the end of Aincrad arc and should be about 180cm by Alicization. He's taller than you think he is.

>172cm
What the fuck? Then Klein and Agil must be fucking huge then.

so 14 year olds can insert as him

>172cm
i.e. a manlet.

5'7 isn't crap given he's like 16 at that time.
>mfw he might get growth spurts and go to 6'1
I don't want this happening.

That won't happen, he's Japanese.

I've seen stranger things.

No wonder everyone thought he was older than he actually was, he's at the height of an average Jap man already.

What is the deal with Itsuki? Does he really want the OC?

NOOOOOOOOOO

>hero mode
YES PLEASE

Freedom Wars + SAO Skin?

>fucked his waifu
>saved her from a creep
>nearly kills said creep
What's beta about him?

>reading SAO:Progressive
>author needs to flesh out kirito's paper-thin personality across hundreds of pages
>1st volume is ok but 2nd and 3rd are trainwrecks of kirito repeating the same sentiments like the robot he is

Random generator thought he was a fucking girl

What are you even talking about?

Not many characters can pull off being a Trap AND get best girl.

Never heard of season 2?

>has a wife
>has a harem
>even his cousin wanted his dick
>beta
You don't need to be insecure just because he's making you the beta one.

>nearly kills said creep
A real man would not have stopped at "nearly".

>stooping to his level
Criminal conviction in his teen years don't speak well later down the line.

I mean he did kill like 2 people in his time in SAO as well.

Don't be mean to kirito, he's cool and cute.

He's bulli material, though not nearly as much as Silica.

Portuguese breakfast

I keep seeing SAOfags saying this why? I know what it is but how does it relate to SAO?

he put 2 years worth of semen into Asuna
what did you do?

Man I can just imagine the horrified faces of nurses who had to take care of him outside the game and suddenly he creams himself.

>8/10 in looks.

Maybe to men. He looks like a scrawny child.

I too want to know

Dub Bloopers

youtube.com/watch?v=rG5Pam_c-UU
youtube.com/watch?v=BlmzH1RkQdk

I see

I watched stranger things too. It's not very good.

they may not actually exist among wolves, but who says it was the same with primates, and especially that one weird hairless ape ?
A lot of monkey species have dominant male and/or female, and are extremely hierarchised
so while the alpha wolf might not exist, what about the alpha human ?

He gets with the best girl of the gameverse, he's pretty cool in my book.

Is this another oc donutsteel? I swear you guys get worse and worse.

>OC from some game
Pathetic

I would rape him

>sit there and cry like lil bitche
He also cried like a bitch though.

She's best girl
youtube.com/watch?v=IlrBIkiYFzw

HNNGG

But he's not, he's confirmed to be decent looking, has a hot wife and a harem of girls following him as well as probably having a decent career path ahead of him in the future since he's also apparently smart, kirito is a confirmed alpha

laaaaaaaaaaame

Literally impossible to hate Phillia or any of the girls for that matter.

Himura's art on this series is too good.

The whole series is actually pretty amazing, smug asuna is the best, it's just a shame it's released at a snails pace

>thread that was supposed to be shitpost bait evolves to actually talk more about the good things in SAO
Kek, It feels like I've just entered a new timeline.

Keep going til at least GGO it's the best arc in the series, mega aids-chan is honestly shit and I have no idea why Sup Forums likes to pretend it's good

you said it yourself RANDOM

Nah, the gameverse girls are actually decent and are given the time to develop like all of the girls in SAO. Even the more deban girls are given spotlight.

because sao is actually a fun series and the whole worst anime ever meme is overplayed by faggots trying to fit in for some reason, also the manga is unironically good

Holy shit this looks fun to read. The expressions are done so well.
>wtf I love SAO now.

It's a floor by floor rebuild that's actually fleshing out the characters and giving kirito and ausna time to have a real relationship, it's fun but slow and considering the scale of it probably won't be finished in forever if ever at all

Yeah but he at least took his revenge.

>deban girls are given spotlight
Yeah they give Liz more personality and Silica even more of bulli material. Though the movie also helped to further the bulli material.
youtube.com/watch?v=2HZBoa6m3g8

Sinon best girl, eat my ass.

How old is he at the end of Alicization? 17-18?
I know he's atleast 20-21 mentally by the end of vol 18.